Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,180 members, 7,842,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10651700 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) ... (19307) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2017
CapitalCee:

Shoulder to shoulder? Hahahahahahaahahahahgahaha ,

Don't you know what average passes per game is ? Somebody is making 29 passes per game and another is making over 70 passes as a midfielder and you said they are running shoulder to shoulder? Kante that is doing all the work still has 55 passes, Erickson has 54, while your "upgrade" is averaging 29 passes per game.

Passing accuracy of 84% against 87%, considering the former made only 0.5 long passes per game and the later was making nearly 5 long passes per game and still achieved a better accuracy? Don't let me get started on average interception, blocks and tackles per game lolz. Shoulder to shoulder ko ankle to ankle ni!!

More minutes equally more passing and more passing accuracy.
You get?
It's like comparing Batsman passing and passing to Morata, when we know the later have more minutes plated than the former
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2017
CapitalCee:

You did not see any difference? Statistics is definitely not your strong point. Don't you know that when you play less games it's easier for you to achieve better AVERAGE passing accuracy, no. Of passes etc? Your guy no de mark, e no de intercept e no de assist, e no de score, Still the small passes wey him manage deliver e no too accurate and virtually all of them are short simple passes. LoL . Look at that pix again if you Sabi book and tell me there is no difference. Shekpe fans at it again.

Upon all the minutes your rock accumulated, he's still lacking being in keyP.
Enjoy your rock and allow us enjoy our mud. Thank you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2017
spartacus11:

Abeg start, just back it up with stats

Look that picture well again, Your man made and average tackle per game of 2.8, when bag of beans made just 2. Upon those plenty tackles racked up 2.4 fouls for his team while BOB committed less fouls, not minding he played more games, even olori Kante was committing lesser fouls with less tackles. Your upgrade is more of a liability to his team.

Now look at interception and clearance for the both of them. Your upgrade cannot even average ONE interception per match As a holding midfielder?? Not even up to ONE clearance per match?? He only made more blocks which is even very poor considering his wayward tackles and passes, his dribbles are even poor.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2017
Obere4u:

More minutes equally more passing and more passing accuracy.
You get?

No justification for Yoko's average passes per game...it is simply woeful. Allow capitalc to enjoy is victory.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:25am On Oct 14, 2017
CapitalCee:

Look that picture well again, Your man made and average tackle per game of 2.8, when bag of beans made just 2. Upon those plenty tackles racked up 2.4 fouls for his team while BOB committed less fouls, not minding he played more games, even olori Kante was committing lesser fouls with less tackles. Your upgrade is more of a liability to his team.

Now look at interception and clearance for the both of them. Your upgrade cannot even average ONE interception per match As a holding midfielder?? Not even up to ONE clearance per match?? He only made more blocks which is even very poor considering his wayward tackles and passes, his dribbles are even poor.

Noted sir...we are working on his shortcomings already, and we hope to see some form of improvement soon. Tx(fvck you jaykaymaybach grin).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2017
diggz:

No justification for Yoko's average passes per game...it is simply woeful. Allow capitalc to enjoy is victory.

His line of argument is incomparable. How many midfielders post such high average pass per game in a limited time? 4(2 sub) games vs 7 games?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2017
diggz:

LoL your guy no Sabi statistics
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2017
Obere4u:

His line of argument is incomparable. How many midfielders post such high average pass per game in a limited time? 4(2 sub) games vs 7 games?

What you should be more concerned about or asking, is how many midfielders post less than 30% passes per game bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2017
diggz:

Noted sir...we are working on his shortcomings already, and we hope to see some form of improvement soon. Tx(fvck you jaykaymaybach grin).

Ok sir, na una de call matic bag of beans. I don stop. Baka na my man dat year oo. Forget say hm Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2017
CapitalCee:

Ok thanks, but i think for a player who came back from injury and also new to the EPL with matic who has boss Epl for long d nigga try

Don't u think so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 11:33am On Oct 14, 2017
Obere4u:

Upon all the minutes your rock accumulated, he's still lacking being in keyP.
Enjoy your rock and allow us enjoy our mud. Thank you

Ok sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2017
CapitalCee:

LoL your guy no Sabi statistics

No worry...we go catch Una on the rebound, and if you guys fail to win today, na 2weeks party for una head tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2017
spartacus11:

Ok thanks, but i think for a player who came back from injury and also new to the EPL with matic who has boss Epl for long d nigga try

Don't u think so

And another thing is that he is still young and will definitely improve, Matic is at his Peak right now, that cannot be said of yoko who have more years ahead of him. It's only a subtle trolling no mind me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2017
CapitalCee:

Ok sir, na una de call matic bag of beans. I don stop. Baka na my man dat year oo. Forget say hm Chelsea.

Matic na more like we rejected back of beans grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 11:38am On Oct 14, 2017
diggz:

No worry...we go catch Una on the rebound, and if you guys fail to win today, na 2weeks party for una head tongue grin

Na wetin make me no wan talk too much, those pool guys no de use eye see us. Lolz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 11:39am On Oct 14, 2017
diggz:

HBD chief...
thanks boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2017
donjazet:

Happy birthday mate. LLNP
thanks boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2017
diggz:

What you should be more concerned about or asking, is how many midfielders post less than 30% passes per game bro.
I understands. Just that CapitalCee is making it look like Matic is wayyyyyy above Yoko which according to the stats he posted shows there isn't much difference.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2017
diggz:

Matic na more like we rejected back of beans grin grin
.make bag of beans no go score una oi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:41am On Oct 14, 2017
CapitalCee:

Na wetin make me no wan talk too much, those pool guys no de use eye see us. Lolz

Lol....talk too much o! E no go reduce una bashing in anyway if dem beat una. As a matter of fact, I have some special songs I go dedicate to you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2017
CapitalCee:

Ukuku Rashford Mikit guy una nor suppose fear dat match shabi Mane get injury
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2017
Where is pastor airmark? He should come pray and anoint the liverpool squad so they can defeat scummies for us .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2017
diggz:
Liverpool Lineup

Where is pastor airmark? He should come anoint the names here...so they can defeat the scummies for us. grin

United dey on fire na oh, worst come to worst Mou go pack double decker bus....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2017
Mrphilia:
thanks boss

Uwc man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2017
Obere4u:

I understands. Just that CapitalCee is making it look like Matic is wayyyyyy above Yoko which according to the stats he posted shows there isn't much difference.

What else do you expect from a rival fan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2017
Hazard jokes he must win “everything” in order to claim the accolade one day, referencing Ronaldo's remarkable 2016-17 campaign as an example of what you need to do in order to stand a chance of winning. "We have more chance to win the Ballon d'Or if we win everything,” he added. “I think this year, Ronaldo deserved it [his nomination] because he won with Portugal, he won the Champions League, he won La Liga. “If one day I want to win, I just have to win everything. Nice and simple!”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2017
Can Liverpool stop united

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2017
CapitalCee:

.make bag of beans no go score una oi

We rejected bag of beans no go fit score against us..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2017
Chelsea's Danny Drinkwater remains out with a calf issue.

Fellow midfielder N'Golo Kante will be unavailable for three weeks because of a hamstring injury.

However, defender David Luiz returns after serving a three-game ban.

Striker Alvaro Morata will not play at Selhurst Park because of a hamstring strain, but the Spaniard could return against Roma on Wednesday.

- BBC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2017

N'Golo Kante trained as an accountant in his native France

N'Golo Kante has revealed that he is a trained accountant, and that he worked towards the qualification because he was not sure if he would make it as a professional footballer.

Kante has been a revelation since moving to the Premier League, winning the title for Leicester and Chelsea in both of his full seasons in England.

However, he endured a long journey to reach that level, and spent time in the French amateur leagues.

Kante said: "I was at Boulogne, in the second team - the sixth, then the fifth division. I wasn't professional, so I kept studying because I wasn't sure if I would be able to make a living as a footballer.

"When I was 18, I got my baccalaureate [the French A-Level equivalent] and after that I did two more years of study in accountancy.

"When I went up to the first-team, I became professional, so I stopped studying. I got my qualification in accountancy, but now I prefer to concentrate on football."

The story only serves to highlight the meteoric rise of Kante, who was a relative unknown before moving to Leicester in the summer of 2015.

The French midfielder was nominated for the Ballon d'Or for the first time on Monday.

King Kantelele.... cool cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
CapitalCee:

Shoulder to shoulder? Hahahahahahaahahahahgahaha ,

Don't you know what average passes per game is ? Somebody is making 29 passes per game and another is making over 70 passes as a midfielder and you said they are running shoulder to shoulder? Kante that is doing all the work still has 55 passes, Erickson has 54, while your "upgrade" is averaging 29 passes per game.

Passing accuracy of 84% against 87%, considering the former made only 0.5 long passes per game and the later was making nearly 5 long passes per game and still achieved a better accuracy? Don't let me get started on average interception, blocks and tackles per game lolz. Shoulder to shoulder ko ankle to ankle ni!!

I hope data interpretation is not part of that guys daily job

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
See the mumu Oxlade Chamberlain wet reject us dey chop bench for looserpool.

He can never displace the mid trio Can Wiljandum and Henderson.

Na left back he go still play last last

(1) (2) (3) ... (3825) (3826) (3827) (3828) (3829) (3830) (3831) ... (19307) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m), Joseph901, DammyOlu123(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.