Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10548532 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4044) (4045) (4046) (4047) (4048) (4049) (4050) ... (19176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Emaprince:
Despite all the Morata misses, I do NOT want to see Batshuayi any where near our starting 11. Unless its Carabao cup.

Na so cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pdizzle(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
diggz:

Well kante is a plus obviously but bakayoko actually stepped up with challenges he won today. He was also not lazy or looking like he wasn't interested, especially when we were not wit the balls.

true.
i back him to even get better. bakayoko and morata had great games, but both missed sitters. unimpressed.
i think we are officially kante fc

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
diggz:

You are not impressed with 3vital points? cheesy shey dem don dey share extra points for winning matches with over a goal ni? cheesy
it could have been a draw,,,if not 4luck.....but manU were actually hiding in d cave wen they saw d way Chelsea was tearing dem apart...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
it looks as if 3-5-2 will be d new way to go for.Chelsea especially against d big teams....plus we really missed moses today sha

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
Personally I thought the Ref was the MOTM.

He was Manyoos best player today

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
Pdizzle:

true.
i back him to even get better. bakayoko and kante had great games, but both missed sitters. unimpressed.
i think we are officially kante fc

Not backing him anything.... cheesy cheesy till I see him do it over and over again. I have no trust for the guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nihilist:

Aswear....what a total plank grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
Match winner

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nihilist:

Tufia

MOTM bawo

That miss from the counter alone, I'm sure the FA will at least consider subtracting 2 goals from Morata's tally for that.

I'm pleased to announce that the Counter was started by Azpi dispossesing a sack of beans that somehow fell on to the pitch

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just thank God, rashford didn't score off that free kick, to equalise. Morata almost killed me today with his misses.

He did well and should continue to improve his toughness on the ball. Kante was a steal for us. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
diggz:

Not backing him anything.... cheesy cheesy till I see him do it over and over again. I have no trust for the guy.

Baka fvcked up badly.

It's like the guy doesn't know that there are bigger forces at play in his career.

The fate of middle earth my canvas rests firmly on his blue tinted head. Cobhams can you please deliver the message to Baka or his team?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Special announcement:

It was a 21 year old Christensen who had jambody in his pocket all through the game

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nihilist:

Baka fvcked up badly.

It's like the guy doesn't know that there are bigger forces at play in his career.

The fate of middle earth my canvas rests firmly on his blue tinted head. Cobhams can you please deliver the message to Baka or his team?

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=airmark post=62106154]

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just thank God, rashford didn't score off that free kick, to equalise. Morata almost killed me today with his misses.

He did well and should continue to improve his toughness on the ball. Kante was a steal for us. cool[/quote

I was shocked mehn.

The guy didn't even get to shoot the ball.

If Rashford had scored that ball, it wou;d have counted as an assist from he who must not be named, and I would have put my remote straight through my TV
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
macjireh:

it could have been a draw,,,if not 4luck.....but manU were actually hiding in d cave wen they saw d way Chelsea was tearing dem apart...
hehehe, he could have been 4 goals to nothing, if not morata and degea are from Spain and the guy doesn't want to disgrace his country man tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=Nihilist post=62106245][/quote]

Nihilist o!!! Stop making me laugh like a mad man abeg you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Twizzy30(m): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Match winner
When your mates are happy for you because you got a girl's number. #copied

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nihilist:

the ref was fair to both parties
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
diggz:

Oliver Twist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
Twizzy30:
When your mates are happy for you because you got a girl's number. #copied
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nihilist:

grin grin grin grin grin

Ar don die ooooooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
MorataFC:
Oliver Twist

Yes o......I agree cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
MorataFC:
the ref was fair to both parties

Fair?

that bastard is a black guy using bleaching cream?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nihilist:

Fair?

that bastard is a black guy using bleaching cream?

Bwuahahahaha cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
Conte
Conte says we must be pleased with our performance as we played with great passion and energy. He saw a lot of positive things.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
He says having the possibility to play with three midfielders, and have another strong one on the bench, is very important for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
On morata's performance :
Conte says it's important to remember this is the first season Alvaro Morata has played regularly.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mourinho grin

October: "I never speak about injuries. Other managers cry"

November at Chelsea: "We missed some important players"

Jose Mourinho suggested Manchester United missed their 'important physical players' during the 1-0 defeat at Chelsea.

"I think a big game, powerful team against powerful team, tactically, emotionally, physically," Mourinho said. "Of course we missed some important players, especially the quality and the physicality of some of them who could not be available

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
Andreas Christensen.
Fantastic defender.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
diggz:

Bwuahahahaha cheesy grin

I tire for the guy.

How can you term a ref that ruled out a legitimate goal, handed out dodgy yellow cards, and called so very soft fouls all to Manyoos advantage....Fair to both parties?

Unless Both Parties is a nickname for Manyoo that I didnt know about...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
Kante though. Short devil cheesy

See as rudiger just spoil the photo. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
Conte on luiz:

Its very simple. The coach has to make the best decision for the team. The decision was to play with christening.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Unlimited22:
Andreas Christensen.
Fantastic defender.

He's shit_ that fool has the highest yellow and red card on my FUT in Fifa...No matter where I play him he's always conceding penalties and fouling...SPITS

(1) (2) (3) ... (4044) (4045) (4046) (4047) (4048) (4049) (4050) ... (19176) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m), DammyOlu123(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.