Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10550783 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4045) (4046) (4047) (4048) (4049) (4050) (4051) ... (19177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Kante though. Short devil cheesy

See as rudiger just spoil the photo. cheesy

Nihilist, are you sure this rudiger was born by oyinbo father? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
lordfalcao:
Special announcement:

It was a 21 year old Christensen who had jambody in his pocket all through the game
Yes sir

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Vanquay:

He's shit_ that fool has the highest yellow and red card on my FUT in Fifa...No matter where I play him he's always conceding penalties and fouling...SPITS

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
airmark:

Nihilist, are you sure this rudiger was born by oyinbo father? cheesy

No way
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
Vanquay:

He's shit_ that fool has the highest yellow and red card on my FUT in Fifa...No matter where I play him he's always conceding penalties and fouling...SPITS
*spits
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pdizzle(m): 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
diggz:

Not backing him anything.... cheesy cheesy till I see him do it over and over again. I have no trust for the guy.

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nihilist:

I tire for the guy.

How can you term a ref that ruled out a legitimate goal, handed out dodgy yellow cards, and called so very soft fouls all to Manyoos advantage....Fair to both parties?

Unless Both Parties is a nickname for Manyoo that I didnt know about...

They need to investigate pl refs...they have been disappointing this season.e.g manCity got a dubious 3rd goal against arsenal today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Guys in the house help o. Especially, Those who work out/gym?

Bought some dumbells and some small equipment to start doing some light work out on weekends.
Lifted the dumbells for about 30\1hr yesterday and this morning too.

Now my biceps are killing me. I can't even hold phone properly or stretch my hands straight. Everyone seems to be suggesting ice but its not working at all.

What should I do o?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nihilist:

laugh wan tear my belle.

You should have seen his face before the match where Jose shook his hand outside the tunnel
lol Man just shook it to avoid media problems that was the second time before the match started that Mourinho shook his Hand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nihilist:
Did you see Jose Mourinho to shake is hand;

Conte: Handshake is not important grin grin grin grin
This is the full statement.

He is asked if David Luiz has a future at Chelsea: “I don’t know. He has to work really hard otherwise they are on the bench or in the stand.

On the lack of a handshake with Jose Mourinho: “It’s not important. It’s important to win the game. You have to have the respect on the pitch not outside the pitch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Vanquay:

Pipe down cheesy

If he's shite, I wonder what Lukaku that failed to get a single touch in our box today is grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
Manchester United: Have lost more Premier League games (18) and conceded more goals (67) against Chelsea than any other side #CHEMUN

Man Ure = Chelsea's biatch grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Bought some dumbells and some small equipment to start doing some light work out on weekends.

Now my biceps are killing me. I can't even hold phone properly or stretch my hands straight. Everyone seems to be suggesting ice but its not working at all.

What should I do o?

Evilmetahuman - evil that men do. cheesy God don catch you.

You working out without an instructor or following a programme? Eat fruits, rest and let your system resets. Nihilist may have better tips for you though.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
Man Utd - 23 Points Chelsea - 22 Points One is supposedly having a great season and the other in Crisis.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
airmark:

You working out without an instructor or following a programme? Eat fruits, rest and let your system resets. Nihilist may have better tips for you though.

its called DOMS

its normal.

Man wants to be big like bakayoko withoiut suffering the yoko pain grin

The cure for doms is more workouts bro.

You work through the pain. It will stop in the end as your body gets used to it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
Who noticed how Conte snubbed Emenalo at the end of the match?

Emenalo was just clapping & laughing, conte just walked pass him like he never existed grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nihilist:

its called DOMS

its normal.

Man wants to be big like bakayoko withoiut suffering the yoko pain grin

The cure for doms is more workouts bro.

You work through the pain. It will stop in the end as your body gets used to it
chai that's the problem o.

I can't lift anything again
Even my phone weighs heavier than normal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Lazy bones

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
airmark:

lol

Its a house thing now. Do I need instructor to tell me how to lift bell ni? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

What should I do o?
lol..leave the pain to fade by itself .you will get use to it soon.. Endeavour to consume lots of proteins bro

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Don give up keep at it Bro. It's only natural as you have just started lifting weights. Start light don't lift anything too heavy for now. I hour sessions every other day will do just fine. You'll probably still feel a bit of pain when you get back to lifting those weights but persist. No Pain No Gain. Your Body is simply letting you know it's tearing down those wasteman tissues and building stronger ones. It'll be worth it in the end trust me.

Not too Alarm you but you ain't seen nothing yet. Leg days are way worse. E go be like say you don go jam molue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pdizzle(m): 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

What should I do o?

funny same is happening to me. i walk around with my arms swelled and bent. stretching it na wahala. i take pain reliever before sleeping though, and robb it too. give the muscles time to adjust.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nihilist:

Lazy bones
lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Loogan:
One thing I was particularly impressed about Baka was that even after he had missed two clear cut chances he still had that confidence to keep trying he didnt go back into his shell like a lot of young players would Lose come confidence trying not to make a mistake but he just kept going...that's a mental trait of champions at 22 his potential is frightening.

There we had it matic vs bakayoko, they are actually quite different players but on thing in common is the defensive output, in terms of energy and impact Baka rules conte himself said it that Baka is very good without the ball, he's accomplished as a defensive midfielder at world level. If he can slug it out with almight matic and hold his own I think the comparisons can stop now. He young and he maybe the worst passer to some although I just think he's being overconfident which is good but like it or not he's now a mainstay in our midfield.

Bakayoko did not play anywhere near DM today. He was asked to run upfront like Ramires and not spoil game in our midfield.

None of these propaganda will work. We have eyes to know who was playing midfield. Bakayoko has already failed at even faintly convincing as part of a Chelsea midfield 2, what you are seeing now is Chelsea making maximum utility out of a failed project by asking him to just run around and disrupt uptop like Ramires and taking him away from areas where he is actually dangerous to his own team.

Same way Ramires was brought in to replace Ballack and failed, and the club had to find a way to get use out of him by playing him in auxiliary positions as a winger, runner etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Izuogu1:
lol..leave the pain to fade by itself .you will get use to it soon.. Endeavour to consume lots of proteins bro
thanks bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
chic2pimp:

Don give up keep at it Bro. It's only natural as you have just started lifting weights. Start light don't lift anything too heavy for now. I hour sessions every other day will do just fine. You'll probably still feel a bit of pain when you get back to lifting those weights but persist. No Pain No Gain. Your Body is simply letting you know it's tearing down those wasteman tissues and building stronger ones. It'll be worth it in the end trust me.

Not too Alarm you but you ain't seen nothing yet. Leg days are way worse. E go be like say you don go jam molue.

Ahhhh

Omo deadlifts,squats, and farmers walk will leave man wobbling like benny hinn hit him with the miracle hankie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
chic2pimp:

thanks bro.

Really appreciate that.

I guess I will leave the leg part till December when I'm on break grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
Pdizzle:

funny same is happening to me. i walk around with my arms swelled and bent. stretching it na wahala. i take pain reliever before sleeping though, and robb it too. give the muscles time to adjust.
lol
E no easy at all my brother. I no even feel anything yesterday till this morning cos I didn't sleep much. The wahala started after taking a nap in the afternoon.

I hate taking drugs sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nihilist:

Ahhhh

Omo deadlifts,squats, and farmers walk will leave man wobbling like benny hinn hit him with the miracle hankie

Hahahaha you know this Brah. It's a Killa grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
thanks bro.

Really appreciate that.

I guess I will leave the leg part till December when I'm on break grin

Loool grin I won't leave it too late. You definitely don't want the Johnny Bravo look. You want both the top and bottom to grow proportionately . I would just make sure I have got loads of time to spare the day after Leg day. I.e Do Leg Day on Fridays since the next day is a weekend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lukaku wanted to go to Chelsea but his first touch took him to ManUre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Beautiful.

And can we just clone Kante already?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4045) (4046) (4047) (4048) (4049) (4050) (4051) ... (19177) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Leyqute(m), forgiveness, SCOOPERJEF(m), incredible70(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.