Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10767306 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
diggz:

I have no business with bag of ewa......he is not my player so I no send am from damaturu to Kampala bros grin

That's always been my pov on Alfa. My opinion has always been that he is better than the man he replaced.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

When it comes to the PDP club it would not be serious

So it's this play play Lukaku and his friend is doing that is making you to shout PDP?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

When it comes to the PDP club it would not be serious

Dude wanted to be a block to that goal. Lukaku was like 'gerrout of here'! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
#News Bits....
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang wants to leave Borussia Dortmund in January after falling out with the club, according to Bild.

Real Madrid will make an £80 million offer for Anthony Martial next summer, according to The Mirror. https:///9uH4LEkCDB

Ex-Chelsea technical director Michael Emenalo appointed new Monaco sporting director

Barcelona will target Tottenham and Denmark playmaker Christian Eriksen in the January transfer window. (Source: Don Balon)

Barcelona will target Tottenham and Denmark playmaker Christian Eriksen in the January transfer window. (Source: Don Balon)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
lordfalcao:
this is false.

In comparison to what Batshuayi is doing, I think so, especially considering the amount of opportunities Bats has gotten to state his case with Chelsea. Again, in my opinion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nihilist:

That's always been my pov on Alfa. My opinion has always been that he is better than the man he replaced.

I know matic can trap a ball sha...... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Roland17:

Does Chelsea have a buy back on him? I think he would have given Morata better competition for the starting 9. Better than Batshuayi is doing (IMO though).

Clubs in France are not legally allowed to put buyback agreements on players contracts. There may be some gentlemans agreement. Traore forced his move and had only 2 years left on contract. I don't mind him as 2nd/3rd striker or 3rd/4th winger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
Emenalo at Monaco is a match made in Heaven.
I wish you success, nwanne.
I hope he Remembers to give Chelsea the right of first refusal on all the monaco prodigies coming through.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
diggz:

I know matic can trap a ball sha...... cheesy

And I know bag of beans was once subbed in and dubbed out in the same match for being so shït

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
Roland17:

In comparison to what Batshuayi is doing, I think so, especially considering the amount of opportunities Bats has gotten to state his case with Chelsea. Again, in my opinion.
that guy is not better than batshuayi. In Lyon he is supposed to be manning the strikers position as 1st choice but he has been pushed to the right as an RM by diaz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nihilist:

And I know bag of beans was once subbed in and out in the same match for being so shït

I can't remember cheesy burr I can remember Alfa assisting sallah to score us cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nihilist:
And I know bag of beans was once subbed in and dubbed out in the same match for being so shït

Are you talking about the Serbian Olofinjana
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lol.... cheesy Yes!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Naaah...just the weekly grocery shopping
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nihilist:
Naaah...just the weekly grocery shopping

You buy a bag of beans every week?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

You buy a bag of beans every week?

Sometimes just a tin.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nihilist:
Sometimes just a tin.

A tin that is 6ft 4 inches tall and weighs 85kilos

diggz airmark you don see derica tin wey tall like that before?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

A tin that is 6ft 4 inches tall and weighs 85kilos

diggz airmark you don see derica tin wey tall like that before?

I buy wholesale from a Serbian warehouse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nihilist:
I buy wholesale from a Serbian warehouse.

I travelled far and wide and found this tin. You have to pay me for it

airmark I found this tin of beans that stores up fart.

I present Serbian Olofinjana in a tin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
LMFAOOO!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin
Uncle Ibime, you need to see this!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

So this is what Matic looks like in the nude...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ooh gracious Lord.

Baba Dayo and the goons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

You should call lana1, dopejemi,funlord,elrony to come and cook beans for you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:36am On Nov 28, 2017
airmark:

You should call lana1, dopejemi,funlord,elrony to come and cook beans for you.
undecided

airmark:

I don't know what always pinch you to mention my moniker stupîdly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Lana1:
undecided

This is calling you to an issue regarding your player. Different from calling me on irrelevant stuffs and twisting my views.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:38am On Nov 28, 2017
Dis Nihilist and Raumdeuter na confirmed weyrey naim una be aswear.... bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:21am On Nov 28, 2017
airmark:

You should call laana1, dopeejemi,funloord,elroony to come and cook beans for you.

The Serbian Olofinjana you have been telling us about is one of very few players in the history of the sport that have been removed after being substituted in.

Actually it's well known that he's a tin of beans that is filled with fart
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:26am On Nov 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

The Serbian Olofinjana you have been telling us about is one of very few players in the history of the sport that have been removed after being substituted in.

Actually it's well known that he's a tin of beans that is filled with fart

Scummies tin of ewa not ours oga dayo cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:17am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:16am On Nov 28, 2017
Hazard told Canal+ : "I am always very fine at this club. I still have two years of contract [left]. When I feel the desire to leave, I'll leave. But, for now, I'm a Blue.
"We know the admiration that I have for Real, but I'm at Chelsea. Every year, things were said about me but I stayed.”
Hazard joined Chelsea from Lille in 2012 and has made 265 appearances for the club, helping them to two Premier League titles, a League Cup win, a Europa League success and himself to the 2014-15 PFA Player of the Year award.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:30am On Nov 28, 2017
‘He was brilliant,’ said the Chelsea goalkeeper. ‘I think Eden is a wonderful player, maybe the best in the league. You could see, in the first half especially, how he gets past three or four people as if they are cones and that’s amazing.
‘We are not speaking about players at a lower level, that maybe you play against in the League Cup or FA Cup, but against Liverpool who have top players. He was going past them like it was nothing. Eden is doing great for us. He’s in great form and hopefully he continues like that.’

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.