Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,926 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10727709 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) (4157) ... (19390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:30am On Nov 28, 2017
Everyday na Madrid begging in different ways but Madrid no even send am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:38am On Nov 28, 2017
A look at the numbers from Saturday’s draw highlight the performances of two individuals in particular…
Eden Hazard was the star of the show at Anfield. His four key passes and four accurate crosses were both game-high figures, and he was also the most fouled player (three times).
His 10 successful dribbles were twice as many as the next player, Mohamed Salah. The Belgian completed eight in the first 29 minutes alone, the same number as the entire home side managed in the first half, and itself a joint record for an entire Premier League game this season.
Defensively it was Cesar Azpilicueta that stood out statistically. He had the most touches for us (96), the most accurate passes (66), the most clearances (seven) and the joint-most interceptions (two).
He also won a joint game-high eight tackles (with a 100 per cent success rate) alongside his compatriot Alberto Moreno. Another Spaniard, Marcos Alonso , was next with five.
Liverpool had a 53.5 per cent share of possession. Our pass completion rate was 83 per cent (411 out of 497). Of those who completed the 90 minutes, Andreas Christensen had the best pass success rate with 96 per cent finding a man in blue.
The Dane blocked three of Liverpool’s 16 efforts on goal. Four of theirs hit the target, compared to three of ours. Five of our 11 attempts were off-target.
Alvaro Morata won a game-high three aerial duels out of the four he contested.
It was our fourth consecutive 1-1 draw at Anfield, but the first in which we have come from behind.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:42am On Nov 28, 2017
raumdeuter:
Abi, you no read this part? Na so una go dey choose the part wey favour una.
He has told you, whenever he feels the desire to leave, he will leave.

Hazard told Canal+ : "I am always very fine at this club. I still have two years of contract [left]. When I feel the desire to leave, I'll leave. But, for now, I'm a Blue.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2017
PietroRico:
Na our fans Wey dey use opportunity vent dey disappoint me.
that's d most painful part bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:14am On Nov 28, 2017
raumdeuter:
Cr7 did same.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:18am On Nov 28, 2017
What happened to the 'man utd to win the league' prognostication?

Looks like the weekly 4nil treatment has been suspended by Donald Trump grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Creatrixity(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2017
So?

Even city are no longer recording basketball scores every fortnight. Extreme dominance requires extreme performance not sustainable in the long run by any non-doped-up human.

Only God knows the drugs PSG players must be on sha...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2017
Serbian Olofinjana LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 9:09am On Nov 28, 2017
Where's olofinjana now sef??

Football fans in the house....... Any idea?

cc ramdeuter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2017
Griffon:
What happened to the 'man utd to win the league' prognostication?

Looks like the weekly 4nil treatment has been suspended by Donald Trump grin grin grin
wait till January cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

The Serbian Olofinjana you have been telling us about is one of very few players in the history of the sport that have been removed after being substituted in.

Actually it's well known that he's a tin of beans that is filled with fart

Did that take away his superb performance for chelsea in 2014/2015 season? He got a decent start for the scummies in my opinion.

Victornezzar:
Where's olofinjana now sef??

Football fans in the house....... Any idea?

cc ramdeuter

He has retired. He has a soccer academy in Lagos.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2017
airmark:

He has retired. He has a soccer academy in Lagos.
Wow.....Nice

Thanks boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2017
airmark:

This is calling you to an issue regarding your player. Different from calling me on irrelevant stuffs and twisting my views.
Since u're feeling jobless, why not kuku call all the United fans wey dey NL since its an issue regarding a United player? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
airmark:
Did that take away his superb performance for chelsea in 2014/2015 season? He got a decent start for the scummies in my opinion.

Decent start to his Chelsea career decent start to his Manutd career. Maybe you should tell the Tin of beans not to always blow his load early
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
hensben:
Cr7 did same.

Madrid was very interested in Ronaldo and they sharply bought him, for like 3-4yrs now everyday na him Hazard dey beg and no one for Madrid ven look his side, Must suck to be an average white Pius Ikedia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lana1:
Since u're feeling jobless, why not kuku call all the United fans wey dey NL since its an issue regarding a United player? undecided

I am not jobless bro, you are the one roaming the streets of adamawa after your service year, looking for where to paste atiku's posters.

I called your attention,cos dayo came with something different from how you saw matic :

Lana1:
Ápo Éwá.
Bag of beans.
Ewa Agoyin.
Ewa oloyin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
airmark:

I am not jobless bro, you are the one roaming the streets of adamawa after your service year, looking for where to paste atiku's posters.

I called your attention,cos dayo came with something different from how you saw matic :

Oshey. Airhead òníroyín. Bringer of dumb news. 1st of his name and caller of attentions.

Since when did anyone's opinions here matter enough for me to lose any sleep?? Ode ni yin sir!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
airmark:

Jesu!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Madrid was very interested in Ronaldo and they sharply bought him, for like 3-4yrs now everyday na him Hazard dey beg and no one for Madrid ven look his side, Must suck to be an average white Pius Ikedia
When Cr7 went to Real Madrid they were still on a rebuilding process and were desperate for top stars unlike now that the team is formidable and C.boy is still there. Although they want Hazard but the team is still in good condition and they are not desperate for marque signing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
Should Willian stay or should Willian go? Would Lucas Moura do better?
Do Chelsea need a new striker? If so, then who? Belotti 70m or Aubameyang 60m? What about Ross Barkley?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
hensben:
When Cr7 went to Real Madrid they were still on a rebuilding process and were desperate for top stars unlike now that the team is formidable and C.boy is still there. Although they want Hazard but the team is still in good condition and they are not desperate for marque signing.

Since Hazard has been stalking Madrid and shouting for them to buy him, Madrid has signed many players How come they are signing players despite their formidable team and overlooking this Hidden Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Since Hazard has been stalking Madrid and shouting for them to buy him, Madrid has signed many players How come they are signing players despite their formidable team and overlooking this Hidden Hazard
Since when did that happen? When they are even releasing some of their marque signings. You nor sabi lie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Should Willian stay or should Willian go? Would Lucas Moura do better?

Do Chelsea need a new striker? If so, then who? Belotti 70m or Aubameyang 60m?
What about Ross Barkley?
The only Rose I want is Danny Rose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
hensben:
The only Rose I want is Danny Rose.

Where you hear Rose? Nah Ross dem talk o chale.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin cheesy grin grin

Airmark grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
chic2pimp:

Where you hear Rose? Nah Ross dem talk o chale.
The spelling not mean
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are just naturally foolish...
Which Hazard dey stalk Madrid??
Madrid is the best team in the world, so which player won't dream of playing for them?
Ramuzaki, when will you have sense? Arindin.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
^^^^^^^

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) (4157) ... (19390) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gucciboy, Regards2U, amodu(m), ouzo1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.