Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10593473 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:12am On Dec 06, 2017
Greatihex:
Kante is gradually becoming a complete package. The nigga can now receive the ball under pressure and still keep his cool and dribble his way out. Wow.

This Morata, Hazard and Fabregas can cause any team problems.

For once in years, i am very confident that this Chelsea team can beat any team in Europe as long as bakayoko is not in the lineup.

If Nihilist should catch you this morning ehn....se you don't want him to win that brandnew akpola shoe bet abi?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:13am On Dec 06, 2017
nateevs:

It will be interesting to see CCC figures for top number 9s across Europe and evaluate to see if any of them converts more than they miss.
Genuine request. Not trying to stir controversy.
Simple stuff. There is no strikers with missing chances not been part of his game, but airmark will not show us this figures because it won't favor him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:19am On Dec 06, 2017
lordfalcao:
it was thanks to oblack kegs that that ball didn't flying in. Show me strikers DAT haven't missed chances like that. I am not defending morata because his performance was good yesterday, you're obsessed he is dashing you L

So good, we needed an own goal to rescue a point. So good, he was the motm. So good, fans were asking how he could miss those chances that fell on his laps. So good, he was substituted for another striker, while looking for the winner.

Conte is not a fool, you can't succeed with catenaccio, with a wasteful striker.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:20am On Dec 06, 2017
The draw for the knockout stages of the competition takes place on Monday and Hazard is confident we can overcome any opponent.
‘It’s not a problem, we are Chelsea, a top team,’ he said. ‘We can face anyone. We know PSG and Barcelona are very good but we are Chelsea so we have to be ready for everything.’

That is what I talking about. If we are afraid of meeting any opponent, then we are not ready to win the damn thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:20am On Dec 06, 2017
airmark:

cheesy angry

Well laid placing ko, well laid locationing ni. Na today dem dey dink ball to beat an on-rushing keeper, already on his way down ?

That's how you were blaming another player for an obvious rudiger error, against roma.

If this post was made by another fan, I wouldn't have replied. Why not blame fabregas for not giving the ball to his head?.

What happened to the assist Moses also gave him in the first half, that he meekly kicked to oblak's hands?

You saw fans complaining about his misses, you would still come to type nonsense to defend him, all in the name of being a Chelsea fan. His misses just left us at 2nd, which might pitch us against the best teams.

Morata as expected, is missing chances more than he scores, that's a fact you shouldn't shy away from and it may hunt us at a point, which some of us foresaw and didn't want.

In all of these......my sincerely prayer now is for morata not to turn into another benzema cuz we don't have a ronaldo to bail us out in our team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:26am On Dec 06, 2017
lordfalcao:
Simple stuff. There is no strikers with missing chances not been part of his game, but airmark will not show us this figures because it won't favor him

Stop twisting my point. Every striker misses chances, I remember you were asking how his misses in the past, widen the gap against city, I deliberately didn't reply you.

I only did today cos I saw you defending moratas miss. Costa scored a similar chance in 2014/15 against arsenal, ordinary dink will cancel out keeper's effort.

Morata missed that chance, and it made us lose the maximum points, period. No need to defend him.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2017
Antonio Conte was left to reflect on another good performance from his team even if we did not get the result against Atletico Madrid he believed we merited.
An own goal 15 minutes from time ensured we didn’t lose against the Spanish side, but Roma leapfrogged us after beating Qarabag in the other game in Group C. He considered the last 16 draw to come on Monday, but first analysed the exciting European encounter he watched unfold before him at Stamford Bridge tonight…
‘It was a good game, a good performance,’ Conte said.
‘We deserved to win. When you create so many chances to score, important chances, you have to try to take them. Instead the goalkeeper was the best player for them. In other circumstances, we could have been more aggressive with our finishing.
‘We conceded a goal we have to improve from. There were a lot of mistakes. When you play this type of game the details are very important. They move the final result. Maybe in our best moment, we went 1-0 down. We tried with strength to draw, and then try to win. After a performance like this, the coach must be happy.’
If Liverpool beat Spartak Moscow tomorrow, there are only three sides we could meet in the last 16
‘We know we could play against Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain or Besiktas. When you play this competition and go through to the next round, you must be ready to face the best teams. This is a fantastic competition. If you want to go through and be a protagonist in this tournament, you must be ready to face every team.
‘At the same time our opponent won’t be happy to play against us. We will see what happens.
‘I remember during the European Championships with the national team, we [Italy] finished first in our group and we played against Spain, and then against Germany, and then if we beat Germany we would have to play France. Sometimes it’s not important.’
Conte considered the chances of one of the five English teams winning the Champions League this season
‘This shows the level of this league is very high. For five teams to go through to the next round shows there is a lot of quality. There are also really good coaches. This league is very tough, and the Champions League shows this.
‘In the future we have to see. Here the season is very tough. You have to play a lot of games, and when you arrive at the quarter-finals or the semi-finals, the English teams have a lot of games in the legs. For this reason, it could be problematic to win, but the English teams are very good and they have the possibility to reach the final.
‘My only question is what physical condition they will arrive in.’

Conte discussed his aims for the season
‘We are trying to build something for this club. In this two years we have changed many players. We are trying to bring down the average age of the team. We have just started our work, our job. Last season we won the league but it was a surprise.
‘This season we are working well to try to improve and do our best in the league and the Champions League. We are working a lot to achieve this result.’
Conte commented on Tiemoue Bakayoko , who was restored to the starting line-up tonight
‘He is a young player, only 22. He is working to try to improve and go into our idea of football. It’s important to have patience and understand mistakes during the game are normal, from every player.
‘My task is to try to improve my player, especially if a player is 22 years old. He has a lot of space for improvement. At the same time, I am very happy with his commitment and work.’

Bakayoko should be thankful that he has someone like Conte as his coach. If na Mourinho, Kai! The whole town for don hear about em matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:31am On Dec 06, 2017
diggz:

If Nihilist should catch you this morning ehn....se you don't want him to win that brandnew akpola shoe bet abi?
lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:33am On Dec 06, 2017
diggz:

In all of these......my sincerely prayer now is for morata not to turn into another benzema cuz we don't have a ronaldo to bail us out in our team.

Exactly. We are not real madrid, the wastefulness in front of goal recently, is alarming.

Imagine if atm had won home and away against qarabag, apari dayo would have come to say, didn't he ask us to beg costa?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2017
airmark:

Exactly. We are not real madrid, the wastefulness in front of goal recently, is alarming.

Imagine if atm had won home and away against qarabag, apari dayo would have come to say, didn't he ask us to beg costa?

When our version of ronaldo is pedro and fvcking willian sad we actually need him not to do a benzema whenever he gets a chance to score please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:40am On Dec 06, 2017
Greatihex:
Antonio Conte was left to reflect on another good performance from his team even if we did not get the result against Atletico Madrid he believed we merited.
An own goal 15 minutes from time ensured we didn’t lose against the Spanish side, but Roma leapfrogged us after beating Qarabag in the other game in Group C. He considered the last 16 draw to come on Monday, but first analysed the exciting European encounter he watched unfold before him at Stamford Bridge tonight…
‘It was a good game, a good performance,’ Conte said.
‘We deserved to win. When you create so many chances to score, important chances, you have to try to take them. Instead the goalkeeper was the best player for them. In other circumstances, we could have been more aggressive with our finishing.
‘We conceded a goal we have to improve from. There were a lot of mistakes. When you play this type of game the details are very important. They move the final result. Maybe in our best moment, we went 1-0 down. We tried with strength to draw, and then try to win. After a performance like this, the coach must be happy.’
If Liverpool beat Spartak Moscow tomorrow, there are only three sides we could meet in the last 16
‘We know we could play against Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain or Besiktas. When you play this competition and go through to the next round, you must be ready to face the best teams. This is a fantastic competition. If you want to go through and be a protagonist in this tournament, you must be ready to face every team.
‘At the same time our opponent won’t be happy to play against us. We will see what happens.
‘I remember during the European Championships with the national team, we [Italy] finished first in our group and we played against Spain, and then against Germany, and then if we beat Germany we would have to play France. Sometimes it’s not important.’
Conte considered the chances of one of the five English teams winning the Champions League this season
‘This shows the level of this league is very high. For five teams to go through to the next round shows there is a lot of quality. There are also really good coaches. This league is very tough, and the Champions League shows this.
‘In the future we have to see. Here the season is very tough. You have to play a lot of games, and when you arrive at the quarter-finals or the semi-finals, the English teams have a lot of games in the legs. For this reason, it could be problematic to win, but the English teams are very good and they have the possibility to reach the final.
‘My only question is what physical condition they will arrive in.’

Conte discussed his aims for the season
‘We are trying to build something for this club. In this two years we have changed many players. We are trying to bring down the average age of the team. We have just started our work, our job. Last season we won the league but it was a surprise.
‘This season we are working well to try to improve and do our best in the league and the Champions League. We are working a lot to achieve this result.’
Conte commented on Tiemoue Bakayoko , who was restored to the starting line-up tonight
‘He is a young player, only 22. He is working to try to improve and go into our idea of football. It’s important to have patience and understand mistakes during the game are normal, from every player.
‘My task is to try to improve my player, especially if a player is 22 years old. He has a lot of space for improvement. At the same time, I am very happy with his commitment and work.’

Bakayoko should be thankful that he has someone like Conte as his coach. If na Mourinho, Kai! The whole town for don hear about em matter.

Even moanrimhoe will be wise enough not to say shyte about a buy he made himself..... Conte responsibility is Yoko since he was the one who bought him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2017
diggz:

When our version of ronaldo is pedro and fvcking willian sad we actually need him not to do a benzema whenever he gets a chance to score please.

I nearly fainted when Willian missed that chance.

These guys need our prayers. We need to resume work, evangelist diggz. You have been more active in the cemetery these days, than on the altar.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:07am On Dec 06, 2017
airmark:

I nearly fainted when Willian missed that chance.

These guys need our prayers. We need to resume work, evangelist diggz. You have been more active in the cemetery these days, than on the altar.

Bwuahahahaha..... cheesy that should be you Bishop Airmark not me sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2017
diggz:

My akpola shoe is only dependent on what Alfa does in the league bro...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:19am On Dec 06, 2017
Nihilist:

My akpola shoe is only dependent on what Alfa does in the league bro...

Oh my bad bro... totally forgot the terms of the bet have been changed.

How your baby,him elder bro and madam?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 06, 2017
Hands up if your team finished top of the Table cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2017
bakayoko is just unfortunate. Imagine how sad he'd be behind closed doors about his performance in a new club. he was decent in the first half yesterday till his village people said "you are destined to fail, oya commit blunders".

Probably a Year Loan will help him. His mistakes can't cost us our UCL dreams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2017
diggz:

Even moanrimhoe will be wise enough not to say shyte about a buy he made himself..... Conte responsibility is Yoko since he was the one who bought him.
Abi, no be him sign mhkitaryan wey him dey talk about like that.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2017
Bakayoko will get better, he seems to have lost form but then again Conte says he is adjusting to playing the way Conte wants not the way he plays, like the case of Fabregas.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2017
Bville02:
bakayoko is just unfortunate. Imagine how sad he'd be behind closed doors about his performance in a new club. he was decent in the first half yesterday till his village people said "you are destined to fail, oya commit blunders".

Probably a Year Loan will help him. His mistakes can't cost us our UCL dreams.

Every problem a player has isn't solved by loan or by the player running away.

If it's by loan then Krychokey would be a star performer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2017
nateevs:

It will be interesting to see CCC figures for top number 9s across Europe and evaluate to see if any of them converts more than they miss.
Genuine request. Not trying to stir controversy.
Been looking for this too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2017
diggz:

hoop my niqqa.....burr the timing of ur disappearance from NL was totally perfect for you braaah cheesy Anyways welcome back chief grin

why do you want me to ask Griffon to behave again?

I no dey fully back. Only to observe.

Tell your Oga not to come to our thread and be causing commotion.

Especially when No-rata is still misfiring.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2017
diggz:

Oh my bad bro... totally forgot the terms of the bet have been changed.

How your baby,him elder bro and madam?

We blessed bro. Thanks for asking.

Hope your family is good as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:06am On Dec 06, 2017
Nihilist:

We blessed bro. Thanks for asking.

Hope your family is good as well.

We good bro. Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2017
Greatihex:
Abi, no be him sign mhkitaryan wey him dey talk about like that.

Well him don stand by miki many times but dude just dey fvck up....so yea I think e dey ok at this stage.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2017
hoopLA:

I no dey fully back. Only to observe.

Tell your Oga not to come to our thread and be causing commotion.

Especially when No-rata is still misfiring.

Cc Griffon

hoops is looking for you.

Meanwhile, hope Ur observation will continue if you guys win anything at the end of the season? Don't show Ur face here o! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2017
airmark:

Stop twisting my point. Every striker misses chances, I remember you were asking how his misses in the past, widen the gap against city, I deliberately didn't reply you.

I only did today cos I saw you defending moratas miss. Costa scored a similar chance in 2014/15 against arsenal, ordinary dink will cancel out keeper's effort.

Morata missed that chance, and it made us lose the maximum points, period. No need to defend him.
the same way belotti was missing chances in the euro that he cost them qualifying and was dropped in the second leg?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2017
airmark:

So good, we needed an own goal to rescue a point. So good, he was the motm. So good, fans were asking how he could miss those chances that fell on his laps. So good, he was substituted for another striker, while looking for the winner.

Conte is not a fool, you can't succeed with catenaccio, with a wasteful striker.
how many goals have belotti fired this season?. Show me a clear cut chance that morata missed that wasn't saved by the keeper.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:27am On Dec 06, 2017
Ibime:

Tolisso brace against PSG yesterday.

Tolisso walked into one of the top 3 midfields in the world without shaking, Amateur footballer lost his place to Drinkbleach and cannot trap bag of cement.

We no fit laugh.

[img]https://media1./images/e429c10d54f4ab6e005f4e2fd11a565a/tenor.gif?itemid=3476965[/img]

Rudy is world class abi!? undecided.

Thiago is injured, Vidal probably isn't in form and that's all their CM options.

P.S DON'T BE A TROLL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cstr1000: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2017
lordfalcao:
how many goals have belotti fired this season?. Show me a clear cut chance that morata missed that wasn't saved by the keeper.
Abeg Belotti is a better goal scorer.

Put Belotti in this Chelsea team and you would have a goal scoring monster.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 9:30am On Dec 06, 2017
i like morata.he is a technically sound player,he is someone i picture like lewandowski,a complete striker,just need a polished finishing,for diggz i get your worry but remember say every player get a bad patch,we no support willian oh,at least till tranfer market
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2017
airmark:

If that's what you call Morata, what would you call Cavani, Huigan, Suarez according to you wasteful.

Don't mention the goals they have and leave out their misses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4216) (4217) (4218) (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.