Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,259 members, 7,849,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10687140 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4363) (4364) (4365) (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) ... (19348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
eph12:

I didn't mean to offend you o, I just wanted to call your attention to the nonsense the guy posted sad

Offend ke...lol....no vex abeg if my post was aggressive. No vex abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
diggz:

Offend ke...lol....no vex abeg if my post was aggressive. No vex abeg.
But Hidden useless sha grin grin

Cc atheist my guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
A40:
You cannot give what you don't have.

Hazard on the other hand has been living off the hype with no real improvements to show for it both for club and country. Forget that thing! All the elite players were helping their team's to CLs at 23-25 while una still dey hype this local champion

Agbaya40.

So you are saying Robben,Robert,Aguero,Silva,KDB,Lewy Lahm,Bastian and so many more are not Elite players??

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ibime:

Airmark should carry his war with Dayo and A40 back to Bayern thread.

He was doing us a great service by engaging them on their battleground, and keeping this thread clean.

However the battleground has shifted in recent months to Chelsea thread and we are forced to host those rats here everyday.

Please join me in encouraging Airmark to take the battle to their thread so we don't have to suffer here everyday.

Ask some stupid Chelsea fans that would mention me whenever morata scores against Bournemouth, to stop it.

Dayo and that dog, used the opportunity to disturb here.

I set target for morata, I didn't expect anyone to query my opinion of morata until May 2018. But you will see some jjc Chelsea fans putting my moniker in their senseless posts and dayo would use them to type rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
All of us suppose gather money buy Airmark end of the year present!

For his selfless contributions to this thread!

Who is with me?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ibime:

Pep is known for making the best players totally dominant. He's got the best players in EPL so no surprise there. It is when doesn't have the better players that you see the Fraud in him.

Wait till he's underdog in a UCL game against say Barca, then you will see Otamendi entering ground like Boateng on their way to 5-0 defeat.

I will first have to ask, On a scale of sea water to pretzels how salty are you

This is Guardiolas current first team

Ederson Walker Stones Otamendi Delph Fernandinho KDB Silva Sterling Sane Aguero Jesuus

These are the so called stars and best player Gardiola has.
Anyone who read that will think Guardiola had prime Messi Xavi, Ronaldo, Neymar Iniesta etc at City
Now lets evaluate this claim

1. Which of these players have ever won a CL before? None
2. Which of these players have as much as played a CL final before? None
3. Which of these players have ever won a world cup before None
4. Which of these have ever won either a Copa America or a Euro before? None
5. Which of these have ever won Balon dor before? None
6. Which of these have ever made Balon Dor top 10 before? None
7. Which of these players have ever made a FIFPro first 11 before? None

8. Of those that have been in the league for more than a year Which of these have ever won PFA player of the year before? None

If we look at these starting 11 properly only about half of them have more than 30 caps for their country
Half of these players are less than 25yrs

So these are the same players that are the stars and best players in the league?

Some of the contenders have Kante a Balon dor top 10, Zlatan Balon top 10, Kante PFA, Hazard PFA, Pogba FIFpro, Mata CL winner, Cech CL winner, Cahill CL winner
Pogba CL finalist, Martial Golden Boy, Ozil World cup winner, Alexis Copa America winner,

BTW Pep coached City last season to beat Barcelona 3-1 in Etihad, Beat Barcelona not in a cowardly way but by otplaying them
dominated possesion vs Barcelona, outplay barcelona including the feared MSN

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
Emaprince:
Get it right with huge money, ba?

His competition didnt they spend money? ABi no be money Chelsea take buy Morata Batsuya Rudiger, Zappacosta, Drinkwater Alonso Bakayoko Kante
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
pamcode:
I swear am with you on this. Am so tired of seeing Dayo and A40 comments on Hazard and Pep. Ramdeuter you especially abeg carry your analysis go they give me migraines.

When una gree say Hazard na fraud, I will leave
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
pamcode:
I swear am with you on this. Am so tired of seeing Dayo and A40 comments on Hazard and Pep. Raumdeuter you especially abeg carry your analysis go they give me migraines.

If they even bring a new angle, I go like am. Na only comparison of Hazard to Neymar (or Zaha cheesy

Or Pep and Mourinho...

I'm tired but I have no choice than to look from outside....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

When una gree say Hazard na fraud, I will leave

Looks like you'll be here till thy kingdom come then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:27am On Dec 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is Guardiolas first team

Ederson Walker Stones Otamendi Delph Fernandinho KDB Silva Sterling Sane Aguero Jesuus

Anyone who read that will think Guardiola had prime Messi Xavi, Ronaldo, Neymar Iniesta etc at City

8. Of those that have been in the league for more than a year Which of these have ever won PFA player of the year before? None

If we look at these starting 11 properly only about half of them have more than 30 caps for their country

So these are the same players that are the stars and best players in the league?

Some of the contenders have Kante a Balon dor top 10, Zlatan Balon top 10, Kante PFA, Hazard PFA, Pogba FIFpro, Mata CL winner, Cech CL winner, Cahill CL winner
Pogba CL finalist, Martial Golden Boy, Ozil World cup winner, Alexis Copa America winner,

BTW Pep coached City last season to beat Barcelona 3-1 in Etihad, Beat Barcelona not in a cowardly way but by otplaying them

Delph in fraudiolas first team! Dayooooo! Chaiiiii cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:31am On Dec 25, 2017
diggz:

Delph in fraudiolas first team! Dayooooo! Chaiiiii cheesy cheesy

Delph is a main part and starting left back in the man city team that is setting records.

If I don't list Delph that has played 10 games is it Mendy that played 3 or Danilo who's the bench warmer I'll mention?

If they ask you to list the city first team that conquered you'll mention a player injured for the entire season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:36am On Dec 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Delph is a main part and starting left back in the man city team that is setting records

If I don't list Delph that has played 10 games is it Mendy that played 3 or Danilo who's the bench warmer I'll mention?

If they ask you to list the city first team that conquered you'll mention a player injured for the entire season

raumdeuter:

Mendy is out for the season Delph is a makeshift full back

Which one should we accept now? Dayo....be responsible abeg!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:42am On Dec 25, 2017
diggz:
Which one should we accept now? Dayo....be responsible abeg!

WHich of them do you have a problem with?

Delph is a makeshift Left back who has started more games than any other left back in the City lineup

If they ask you who is the current City left back who will you mention? Clichy Kolarov mendy or Danilo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:47am On Dec 25, 2017
Ibime:

Give Fraudiola Messi, Xavi and co and they will start hailing him a genius. Give him Fernandinho and Aguero, and you will see Pochettino flogging him.

Pocchetino just collected 4-1 flogging recently

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:36am On Dec 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is Guardiolas current first team

Don't catch heart attack on my behalf nigga. Keep talking. . . .

[img]https:///media/12-25-2017/0WRH9s.gif[/img]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:59am On Dec 25, 2017
Ibime:

Airmark should carry his war with Dayo and A40 back to Bayern thread.

He was doing us a great service by engaging them on their battleground, and keeping this thread clean.

However the battleground has shifted in recent months to Chelsea thread and we are forced to host those rats here everyday.

Please join me in encouraging Airmark to take the battle to their thread so we don't have to suffer here everyday.
You are in La-La land. This Chelsea thread is the new theater of war because what is good for the Jews is good for Uganda. We at Bayern have recovered from our crisis so the natural thing is to move to the thread of a club in a confused state

Besides am I supposed to argue about Morata and Hidden Ikebe on the Bayern thread? Are you using Percocets again?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:47am On Dec 25, 2017
bigkesh:

Agbaya40.

So you are saying Robben,Robert,Aguero,Silva,KDB,Lewy Lahm,Bastian and so many more are not Elite players??

Gbenu oshi e soun

Do you see ninjas comparing Robben,Aguero,Silva,KDB,Lewy to Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar?

By elite I was referring to the Balon D'or contenders who Hidden Ikebe frequently gets compared with and who blasphemous
Chelsea fans believe is on their level. The age qualifier was a hint to that so this your roll call is pointless

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:08am On Dec 25, 2017
airmark:

No, it keeps convincing us that you are one uncultured boy, that grew up under lagos bridge, lacking home training.

Your mentor said dennis wise asked Chelsea to buy a new striker, that we are missing a striker like costa, not forgetting that Lampard also said the same thing earlier. Don't you think these two ex-Chelsea players are foolish like airmark?
Your buffoonery and hypocrisy makes me cringe. You run around calling people names on a faceless forum and you are whining about culture and home training when you get the same treatment.

I would throw invectives at your entire lineage as I deem fit. Since you come from a long line of phools that were not trained to respect their old age, else they would have passed that skill on to you. Efulefu

Wetin concern me? If you, Lampard and Wise like you can advise Conte to line up 11 strikers. If you cannot see that City having 6 players with at least 11 goals +assists by December is why Chelsea cannot compete for the title then I don't think I can help you

Costa ko Costacurta ni

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 5:51am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas all Football lovers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jhorjhor: 6:40am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas fellow blues...Itz kindof dry over here tho

Abeg lets bury our hatchets for today...Make we pretend say we like ourselves small grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:37am On Dec 25, 2017
Feliz navidad muthafuckas!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy funny post right before mine.

Merry Xmas.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 8:11am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to all shekpite in the building.. May y'all receive sense for sound arguments
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2017
A40:
[s]Your buffoonery and hypocrisy makes me cringe. You run around calling people names on a faceless forum and you are whining about culture and home training when you get the same treatment.

I would throw invectives at your entire lineage as I deem fit. Since you come from a long line of phools that were not trained to respect their old age, else they would have passed that skill on to you. Efulefu

Wetin concern me? If you, Lampard and Wise like you can advise Conte to line up 11 strikers. If you cannot see that City having 6 players with at least 11 goals +assists by December is why Chelsea cannot compete for the title then I don't think I can help you

Costa ko Costacurta ni[/s]

Happy Christmas to you, may we celebrate the birth of a functional brain for you soon.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2017
Nihilist:
Feliz navidad muthafuckas!

cheesy cheesy

You must have typed this in a room at radisson blu.

Happy Christmas to all true Chelsea fans. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2017
Wait oo so if Bill gate wife wants a divorce today, she will get 50% of his wealth....sh..it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 10:54am On Dec 25, 2017
Sending you all the greetings of the season with all my love and cheers. May the light of Christmas give you peace and happiness.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:08am On Dec 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Cahill abi? Lemme even help you add to your foolish list

Ryan Bertrand - CL winner.
Per Mertersacker - World Cup winner
Skodran Mustafi - World Cup winner
Ron Robert Zieler of Leicester - World Cup winner
Santi Cazorla - 2 x Euros winner

But Pep is the biggest mugu because he had Jesus Navas, World Cup and Euros winner last season and still got disgraced.

Jesus Navas is greater than all the players above. None of them have World Cup and Euros. Which means Pep is the biggest fraud.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas everyone and Happy new year. We seriously need a Good year football Wise too or else our troll base would include bloody Catalonians.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas distant relatives!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2017
Ibime:

Cahill abi? Lemme even help you add to your foolish list

Ryan Bertrand - CL winner.
Per Mertersacker - World Cup winner
Skodran Mustafi - World Cup winner
Ron Robert Zieler of Leicester - World Cup winner
Santi Cazorla - 2 x Euros winner

But Pep is the biggest mugu because he had Jesus Navas, World Cup and Euros winner last season and still got disgraced.

Jesus Navas is greater than all the players above. None of them have World Cup and Euros. Which means Pep is the biggest fraud.
Not to forget Claudio Bravo the Hero of Two penalty shoot outs in Two finals.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4363) (4364) (4365) (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) ... (19348) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy, Elnino4ladies, SirAce, DammyOlu123(m), cephasdultimate and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.