Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10691611 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4364) (4365) (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) ... (19352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2017
pamcode:
Merry Christmas everyone and Happy new year. We seriously need a Good year football Wise too or else our troll base would include bloody Catalonians.

Ogbeni Stop thinking about February and enjoy today well well!!! grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:38am On Dec 25, 2017
elrony:

Ogbeni Stop thinking about February and enjoy today well well!!! grin grin
lol el chapo. I dey presently ball chicken meat and Chivita except if a serious toothache happens, I Will certainly enjoy today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Thecassanova:
shocked
Are u surprised?
when a wise man like ibime told dem iniedo is fraud dey will think he is hating
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to you all, except Airmark, A40 and Raumdeuter.
We haven't recovered from the headaches induced by amala-turning in desperate attempts to have the last word.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
Unlimited22:
We haven't recovered from the headaches induced by amala-turning in desperate attempts to have the last word.

I already have loads of yuletide greetings, got one from Chelsea fc too. I'm not sure yours is important.

Ibime, this is one of those fans that wouldn't let me rest when morata scores, but went on awol when he denied us of points against pool and west ham. This is one of those fans you should appeal to. They create enabling environment for dayo and his dog.

Unlimited22:

See him assist na.
Ask lord Airmark

Unlimited22:
He is too soft for the EPL = 6 goals in 6 games
He doesn't score with his legs = Hattrick with legs
He's not a big game player = A majestic performance against Atletico away,incl a well taken goal.
Airmark, what comes next?

Dayo loves any of his posts aimed at me.
I don't know how his post below should be posted here, if not to attract a certain apari and his dog.

Unlimited22:
And once upon a time someone convinced PSG that Grzegorz Cry-Choke-Wack was the next Thiago Motta or Sergio Busquets.
Wow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
airmark:

I already have loads of yuletide greetings, got one from Chelsea fc too. I'm not sure yours is important.

Ibime, this is one of those fans that wouldn't let me rest when morata scores, but went on awol when he denied us of points against pool and west ham. This is one of those fans you should appeal to. They create enabling environment for dayo and his dog.

I don't know how this concerned Chelsea, if not to attract a certain apari and his dog.

You get time to dey dig post on Christmas day... Nawa for you.. you no fit take a day off ni

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Heywhizzy:
You get time to dey dig post on Christmas day... Nawa for you.. you no fit take a day off ni

It's not hard, when you have a sound brain and a good mobile device. You need to put some mischievous people where they belong.

Heywhizzy, when did you turn to a good person?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
airmark:

I don't know how his post below should be posted here, if not to attract a certain apari and his dog.

Lol
You're too serious.
Banter should be harmless after all
Merry Christmas man.
And yes, I still won't let you rest when Morata scores.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
pamcode:
lol el chapo. I dey presently ball chicken meat and Chivita except if a serious toothache happens, I Will certainly enjoy today.

More strength to your jaws and your stomach!!! Make Merry brah!!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
airmark:

It's not hard, when you have a sound brain and a good mobile device. You need to put some mischievous people where they belong.

Heywhizzy, when did you turn to a good person?

was never bad na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Unlimited22:

Lol
You're too serious.
Banter should be harmless after all
Merry Christmas man.
And yes, I still won't let you rest when Morata scores.

Just clearing the misconception that I was responsible for stupid posts from raumdeuter and his dog.

If it's about morata, no p. You, lordfalcao and others shouldnt extend the dragnet to accommodate dayo's senseless posts. I was ignoring him and will continue to.

Merry Christmas to you too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
airmark:

Just clearing the misconception that I was responsible for stupid posts from raumdeuter and his dog.

If it's about morata, no p. You, lordfalcao and others shouldnt extend the dragnet to accommodate dayo's senseless posts. I was ignoring him and will continue to.

Merry Christmas to you too.
Yeah, no p.
I'm not mischievous tho...
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
Unlimited22:

Yeah, no p.
I'm not mischievous tho...
grin

OK, a friend and supporter of a mischievous person. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
Unlimited22:
cheesy But hope you do wish to see them in NL next year grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to you all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
BlueAngel444:
cheesy But hope you do wish to see them in NL next year grin
Of course na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Rating the 8 new players that joined Chelsea's first squad this past summer.

I will use a scale from 1-10

1. Andreas 8 - a solid defensive addition by the blues, filling a void left by Luiz a top ten world CB who has being injured.

2. Morata 8 - His presence and absence in Chelsea's attacking is always felt. The quick link and paternship formed with Hazard as being wonderful and productive.

3. Rudiger 7 - the best defensive buy across the top 5 european leagues. Being versatile defensively and making very few errors, a trusted member of the team that affords rest to both defensive captains Cahill and Cesar.

4. Calbero 7 - good back up GK in cup games.

5. Bakayoko 6 - Has few faults to his game having 4 bad games out of 17 starts. Has 3gls and 3assists. Though rushed, he is adjusting to his new team and role ok.

6. Drinkwater 6 - He's few games so far have been ok, a trusty play to handle pressure in any game.

7. Zappacosta 6 - Plays well, is adjusting and as had very few bad games.

8. Ampadu 6 - Amazing

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ibime:

Cahill abi? Lemme even help you add to your foolish list

Ryan Bertrand - CL winner.
Per Mertersacker - World Cup winner
Skodran Mustafi - World Cup winner
Ron Robert Zieler of Leicester - World Cup winner
Santi Cazorla - 2 x Euros winner

But Pep is the biggest mugu because he had Jesus Navas, World Cup and Euros winner last season and still got disgraced.

Jesus Navas is greater than all the players above. None of them have World Cup and Euros. Which means Pep is the biggest fraud.

Fatty bom bom

Which of these players you listed was a regular like the ones I listed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
Christmas Day una still dy fight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

[/b]Fatty bom bom[/b]

Even on Christmas day, you are still throwing shades

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by laPULGA: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
pamcode:
Merry Christmas everyone and Happy new year. We seriously need a Good year football Wise too or else our troll base would include bloody Catalonians.

messi damaged the best left-back in the world

i can only imagine what he will do to marcos alonso

we go host shiloh for this thread come february mark my words

if in no happen i go deactivate

BTW merry chrismas

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
laPULGA:

BTW merry chrismas
Bookmarked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Fatty bom bom

Na so....! What difference does it make if they are regulars or not? I thought Ur asinine logic states that; whoever have participated in such tournaments and won it,are superior to those who have not achieved same? Why are you now bothered about them not being regulars? Instead.....,shouldn't you be ashamed that players of such calibers are being benched by nonentities which shyttes on your entire logic of using team success to judge individual players?

Merry Christmas sir!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by laPULGA: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
mikeywise:
Bookmarked.
no sh1t bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
diggz:

Na so....! What difference does it make if they are regulars or not? I thought Ur asinine logic states that; whoever have participated in such tournaments and won it,are superior to those who have not achieved same? Why are you now bothered about them not being regulars? Instead.....,shouldn't you be ashamed that players of such calibers are being benched by nonentities which shyttes on your entire logic of using team success to judge individual

You are not coherent. Maybe it's the over eating of chicken.
Who are the non entities who benched Zieler, Mertersacker, Mustafi Cazorla, Navas.

I would have thought it's basic common sense that players can only contribute to team success when they're on the field and not from the bench.

So if city wins a trophy this season the contribution of KdB Silva and Otamendi is equal to that of Adarabioyo, Foden and Yaya Toure

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SerVik(m): 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
laPULGA:

BTW merry chrismas
Na man u fans go help the trolling sef. El clasico wey I been expect say una go tumble that dry Madrid thread una just free them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sesan24: 12:42am On Dec 26, 2017
so far so good morata don fvck up. he's been performing below expectations. In My Opinion , these are the assets in the current chelsea team;
christensen(my boy)
rudiger
azpi
hazard
kante
courtois

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:02am On Dec 26, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia4UTRUgpQI

Diggz, who gave henry jollof rice?

2018 will be a good year for heavyweight boxing.

Nihilist, come and teach me how to throw effective jabs. I want to fight elrony.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by laPULGA: 6:32am On Dec 26, 2017
SerVik:

Na man u fans go help the trolling sef. El clasico wey I been expect say una go tumble that dry Madrid thread una just free them

RM thread get like 5 members and in dey take like 3 months make i page full.. so in for be waste if we parri

but come febuary chelsea go play barca,man u,city .....The crusade wey i go host continually for this thread i still dey find name for am

if chelsea make it to UCL QF i go deactivate my nairaland account
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:10am On Dec 26, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are not coherent. Maybe it's the over eating of chicken.
Who are the non entities who benched Zieler, Mertersacker, Mustafi Cazorla, Navas.

I would have thought it's basic common sense that players can only contribute to team success when they're on the field and not from the bench.

So if city wins a trophy this season the contribution of KdB Silva and Otamendi is equal to that of Adarabioyo, Foden and Yaya Toure

Merry Christmas Dayo......I am not interested in amala this festive period.....thank you sir

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2017
wch of dez are we getting in January o conte?...... we really need to strengthen up

(1) (2) (3) ... (4364) (4365) (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) ... (19352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, AIT1(m), pamcode(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.