Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,472 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10592261 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4446) (4447) (4448) (4449) (4450) (4451) (4452) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
airmark:

He has so much confidence in his short legs, to take him far when necessary.

Oga IK this na new year o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Yeah I'm pained over the misses, but I will still take Morata over lukaku anyday.

Morata had his worst game yeserday, but you can always feel his impact in our games. You hav to get those chances before missing them. Not all strikers can get in those fantastic positions Morata was getting into last night.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
funlord:
It's now only 2 league goals since September for the £60 million man!"

www.football365.com
Hmmm....so much for otunba 1st touch. More like 1st smooch these days.... grin

eph12:

Since September? This can't be true na!

Lets check the fact in bold

Morata goal vs Man utd November 5
Goal vs West Brom November 18
Goal vs Newcastle December 2
Goal vs Brighton December 26

Note Morata has played a full 90 mins 7 times since September

Now lets check your team striker Lukaku since September

1 goal vs Newcastle
1 goal vs West brom
1 goal vs Bournemouth

total 3 league goals since September

Lukaku has played full 90mins in 13 games since Sepember

This is why FACTS and STATS matter

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Emaprince:
Yeah I'm pained over the misses, but I will still take Morata over lukaku anyday.

Morata had his worst game yeserday, but you can always feel his impact in our games. You hav to get those chances before missing them. Not all strikers can get in those fantastic positions Morata was getting into last night.
so it is no longer first touch,it is now impact and positioning?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
funlord:

No....na semi truth it must be! Anyway google is still representing if you no send the world's greatest soccer site sha! At least no be "funlordjogobonito.com" talk am so I can't be blamed! cheesy
It's 4 bros
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
atheist5:

His first touch is what is making him get into positions and making impact

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
eitsei:
I think nobody should quote radiometer abi ramdeuter de ni again, let him just keep wallowing in his hypocrisy, bias and hatred when it comes to hazard, nothing hazard would do that will impress him even if he scored hatrick last night radiometer will still rubbish it

Let Hazard score the hat trick first, So far a penalty goal is all he has contributed in the last 7 league games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
diggz:
What is the meaning of this acute steewpidity you have deliberately been exhibiting since yesterday? Can you even make any sense of the bolded in your post? Hazard scored a pen and so? Hazard didn't play well and so? How will all the hazard cost us the game justify a player missing 3chances in one game?
Dayo...you are insane...

Is you were not pissed on by a goat at birth you will have better understanding. How is anyone justifying Moratas miss. All we are saying is Hazard being the teams franchise player should stand up to be counted but an ekwe sample like you who cannot differentiate his right from left wont understand

When Hazard went 5 games without a goal despite playing as the CF there was no excuse we didnt hear here. Now these same idiiotas led by airmark and diggz are foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog because their team top scorer missed 3 chances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
atheist5:
fake fan ke,i dey support chelsea for almost 10 years now,after 2016 dissapiontment,i cannot go and get heart attack,i want to enjoy football not wail,an still a chelsea fan[i will always be] just want to go and loan and enjoy my 2018 like

LMAOOOgrin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

making impact by costing his team three pionts?,u think chelsea go anywhere with mr impact

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Unlimited22:
At least we can all see that Ramdeuter's hatred of Eden Hazard is illogical and baseless.

You mean after seeing all the miserable numbers Hidden Hazard has posted this season you still think its illogical and baseless? I am not surprised, You cannot reason beyond your negative integer IQ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
atheist5:
making impact by costing his team three pionts?,u think chelsea go anywhere with mr impact

When your highest paid player starts putting up numbers worthy of his name, then you will start winning 3 points. Not scoring 6 goals including 2 penalties by January
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
atheist5:

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy

Impact FC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Faints!!!! cheesygrin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
Leyqute:
Simple question, Ramdeuter. Who was in a better position to secure maximum points for Chelsea yesterday- Morata or Hazard?

Both were attackers in the game both were in a better position to win maximum points for Chelsea.

Yesterday Morata missed 3 chances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Both were attackers in the game both were in a better position to win maximum points for Chelsea.

Yesterday Morata missed 3 chances.

Simple question you don dey swim for Osa.

cheesy grin grin

Morata or Hazard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
elrony:

Impact FC
they will asked of moratas achievement the guy go shout impact,person miss three chance wey my mama go score dem dey shout impact,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
FA is useless,dem suppose dey use impact and positioning tey take who win match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
airmark:

My recommendations are not in chelsea, playing with great players that give nice through passes like fab and assists like hazard to bury. We can only deal with what is in front of us at Chelsea for now.

Teams don't just buy players, its based on their past records in their former teams. If your recommendations are that good, they should be replicating their forms this season. Are they? It is halfway through the season, is any striker you recommend doing better than Morata?

I remember your attacks on me, while telling you morata is a king of big misses and it would scuttle our chances this term. I endured your attacks, and here we are in January, not even in may, title defence is over, we will now be fighting to stay in first 4.

Are you serious? Title Defence is over because of Morata? The last team to successfully defend the Premier league in the last decade is Man Utd. The others that won it and could not defend it, was it their strike's fault? The only Chelsea manager to successfully defend a title for us was Mourinho. .
While we are at it, Morata is the reason we lost to burnely (He didn't start, Lost to Crystal Palace (He didnt even play), Against Man City (He subbed out injured and from that pointm we . The only League loss he featured in was against Westham and everyone including Hazard was abysmal that day. You are being overly myopic if you think the title race is over because of Morata.

Before the last 2 games, he was doing well. its people like you that are desperate to see him fail to make yourself happy so you can gloat and tell real supporters that 'I told you so'. I am not about that life, gloat all you want. Morata is here to stay and will eventually put you to shame.

I have witnessed the best of Strikers miss well enough big chances in this league, Aguero topped it one season, Ibrahimovic topped it last season, Vardy topped it on Leicester's winning league run. Big miss king does not mean terrible striker.

You should keep waiting for morata to improve his finishing, while we may risk not going to ucl next season if care is not taken.
Reckless statement. You might as well Hang Morata on a cross while you're at it.

We already knowing who wants the best thing for Chelsea.

Yes we know ourselves.

For the Record. I am not defending Morata's misses. But i will not let some people change the narrative and blame Morata for things he did not cause.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bennyrazz: 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
MorataFC:
abeg lukaku isn't better cool
lukaku would have scored 1 out of those 3 chances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
bennyrazz:
lukaku would have scored 1 out of those 3 chances
Chelsea vs manure...How did it end?

Where was lukaku that day? Lukaku is a player that relies on energy and strength. No sensé.

Morata is better !!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
atheist5:
they will asked of moratas achievement the guy go shout impact,person miss three chance wey my mama go score dem dey shout impact,

Lwtmb cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Emaprince:

Where was lukaku that day? Lukaku is a player that relies on energy and strength. No sensé.

Morata is better !!!
if morata ever relied on sense he will be a better finisher

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
atheist5:
am not mad at the deal am mad at Costa leaving,we would still moan if we had sign lukaku or belloti,but wait why Chelsea nor sign auba seft

You are an example of why Chelsea fans are said to be ignorant. If you have watched football long enough you will know all strikers miss chances

These are the chances Aubameyang missed in one game in the CL

How many chances did you count
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Emaprince:

Morata is better !!!

If only the MISSissppi Spaniard could rely on his energy and strength he woulda had same career goals with Lukaku cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
lalaboi:

The only League loss he featured in was against Westham and everyone including Hazard was abysmal that day. You are being myopic if you think the title race is over because of Morata.

So teams only drop crucial points if they lose matches, right? We shouldn't even be bothered about yesterday's game then, we didn't lose. Thumbs up to morata.

lalaboi:

Big miss king does not mean terrible striker.

cheesy cheesy

My own definition of 'big miss king', means the one that has more big misses than the number of goals. So all your epistle is bound for the can.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Is you were not pissed on by a goat at birth you will have better understanding. How is anyone justifying Moratas miss. All we are saying is Hazard being the teams franchise player should stand up to be counted but an ekwe sample like you who cannot differentiate his right from left wont understand

When Hazard went 5 games without a goal despite playing as the CF there was no excuse we didnt hear here. Now these same idiiotas led by airmark and diggz are foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog because their team top scorer missed 3 chances

Who are the stupid 'we'. I will like to know those parapo foolish people blaming hazard for yesterday's match.

Your goals this year, must be executed the way morata did yesterday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
airmark:
Who are the stupid 'we'. I will like to know those parapo foolish people blaming hazard for yesterday's match.
Your goals this year, must be executed the way morata did yesterday.

WE are the people who have sense, you should know that excludes you by definition

Your progression this year will be like the best DM in the world has been making
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
elrony:

Impact FC

LMAO, are we now free to change Missrata's name from mr First touch to Mr Impact?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

It is not your fault....your brain is like a manual vehicle permanently on reverse....hence you can't keep up with your own utterances filled with blatant steeeewpidity. Now read who an agbaya atole like you chose to blame after watching yesterday's game.....

raumdeuter:

vibrant ko, vibrator ni. That useless Hidden Hazard cost Chelsea the win today

It was this your useless post that made me respond to you.

I have not even started foaming over morata you are here crying....lol.. cheesy cheesy maybe I am the one leading the entire social media in the bashing of morata or the pundits who have been calling him out since yesterday? grin

Raumdeuter you are irredeemably irresponsible in your ways. You need deliverance from yourself sir.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
CapitalCee:

LMAO, are we now free to change Missrata's name from mr First touch to Mr Impact?

Mr Impact AKA Alvaro Darego! !!! grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4446) (4447) (4448) (4449) (4450) (4451) (4452) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m), Bluelines69, madrid5 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.