Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10707039 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4447) (4448) (4449) (4450) (4451) (4452) (4453) ... (19365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
airmark:

Who are the stupid 'we'. I will like to know those parapo foolish people blaming hazard for yesterday's match.

Your goals this year, must be executed the way morata did yesterday.

Raumdeuter can I hear your "Amen" grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Emaprince:
Yeah I'm pained over the misses, but I will still take Morata over lukaku anyday.

Morata had his worst game yeserday, but you can always feel his impact in our games. You hav to get those chances before missing them. Not all strikers can get in those fantastic positions Morata was getting into last night.
Same here.
Morata still best for me. He has the pace, the strength, technicality, and ability of a complete striker. (Especially his pace). He will be deadliest striker in europe/world when he improves on his finishing skills.

I will choose 1 morata over a thousand jambody alhaji anytime.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is why FACTS and STATS matter

This is why you should also visit the link posted...or do I now work for football365.com?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
airmark:

Who are the stupid 'we'. I will like to know those parapo foolish people blaming hazard for yesterday's match.

Your goals this year, must be executed the way morata did yesterday.
Ramota na fraud, walahi. My grandma would have converted at least one of those chances. 3 big chances! Yet some people will be insulting you for saying the truth. No worry, dem go soon see the light.

Loool. You mean, there is someone who's blaming Hazard for what happened yesterday?!! Hatred, or should I say stupidity won't be the death of some people.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
eph12:

It's 4 bros

Check my screen shot reply to dayo...I post as e dey always hot direct from the source...even such sites make errors too! But that should not deflect from "miss world's" horrendous performance....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
diggz:
It is not your fault....your brain is like a manual vehicle permanently on reverse....hence you can't keep up with your own utterances filled with blatant steeeewpidity. Now read who an agbaya atole like you chose to blame after watching yesterday's game.....
It was this your useless post that made me respond to you.
I have not even started foaming over morata you are here crying....lol.. cheesy cheesy maybe I am the one leading the entire social media in the bashing of morata or the pundits who have been calling him out since yesterday? grin

Rumdeuter you are irredeemably irresponsible in your ways. You need deliverance from yourself sir.

If you like foam over Morata worst case we would get a vet to give you anti-rabies

As it stands today Morata is still your teams top scorer.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
elrony:
Ramdeuter can I hear your "Amen" grin

EPP me tell am say his life progression this year will be like Krychowiaks career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Edopesin: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Same here.
Morata still best for me. He has the pace, the strength, technicality, and ability of complete striker. (Especially his pace). He will be deadliest striker in europe/world when he improves on his finishing skills.

I will chose 1 morata over a thousand jambody alhaji anytime.
Seconded
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
funlord:
This is why you should also visit the link posted...or do I now work for football365.com?

You mean those palmwine joints posing at football sites

The fact of the matter is that since September Morata has outscored jambody Lukaku in the league. FACTS only
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
I can see the association of David Luiz fans have seen themselves.

David Luiz chopping bench for club and country but airmark and friend have seen Moratas case the current Chelsea top scorer to celebrate over

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

You mean those palmwine joints posing at football sites

The fact of the matter is that since September Morata has outscored jambody Lukaku in the league. FACTS only

Nihilist your man's thinks this about www.football365.com? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
funlord:

Daniel Storey flopped there, but it's still arguably the best footy site in this part of the world
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

If you like foam over Morata worst case we would get a vet to give you anti-rabies

As it stands today Morata is still your teams top scorer.

Who is arguing against morata being the teams top scorer? E be like say you don craze before for real life before them cure you bros?

If your brains haven't been used already as a sacrifice to Ogbomosho gods.......why did you claim hazard cost us yesterday's game when a striker in the same team squandered 3 clear chances?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
pkasso:
Ramota na fraud, walahi. My grandma would have converted at least one of those chances. 3 big chances! Yet some people will be insulting you for saying the truth. No worry, dem go soon see the light.

Loool. You mean, there is someone who's blaming Hazard for what happened yesterday?!! Hatred, or should I say stupidity won't be the death of some people

Cc Raumdeuter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
elrony:

Raumdeuter can I hear your "Amen" grin

The amugbo will never say amen, but would say morata is excelling, but doesn't want his type of excelling. Useless man.

pkasso:

Loool. You mean, there is someone who's blaming Hazard for what happened yesterday?!! Hatred, or should I say stupidity won't be the death of some people.

It came from the usual oponu of this section, dayo apoda raumdeuter.

I just want to know those that made up his 'WE'. You saw some responsible guys that attacked me on this morata ish initially, accepting that morata disappointed, but dayo and his new shekpe dog wouldn't see anything of such.

Imagine blaming hazard for yesterday's draw, don't you think the ogbomosho skunks sellers should be given death sentence?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
OgbaEwon:

Those plastic defenders Mustafi and co can be easily dropped by a 38yrs old Emmanuel Adebayor.

Costa will shrugg him off and have him wiping the floor for that 2nd chance.

That one na easy thing
undecided like he did to rob holding and old man meterseker in that fa cup final

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
diggz:
Who is arguing against morata being the teams top scorer? E be like say you don craze before for real life before them cure you bros?
If your brains haven't been used already as a sacrifice to Ogbomosho gods.......why did you claim hazard cost us yesterday's game when a striker in the same team squandered 3 clear chances?

Hazard was one of the worst performers yesterday, He did nothing in the game aside from scoring that penalty. You beast of no nation you see the Delta nation no even want you currently you have no state, no nation

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
funlord:

Any site that gets a basic fact which 10 seconds of google can disprove isnt worth the gigabyte they are consuming
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
airmark:
The amugbo will never say amen, but would say morata is excelling, but doesn't want his type of excelling. Useless man.
It came from the usual oponu of this section, dayo apoda raumdeuter.
I just want to know those that made up his 'WE'. You saw some responsible guys that attacked me on this morata ish initially, accepting that morata disappointed, but dayo and his new shekpe dog wouldn't see anything of such.

Imagine blaming hazard for yesterday's draw, don't you think the ogbomosho skunks sellers should be given death sentence?

I can see your association of slowpoke is growing in leaps and bounds, the same David Luiz alliance who have started blaming personal problems for Sideshow Bobs club and country woes

I have said my prayers that your life progression should be like Krychowiaks, I havent heard any answer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
snowstormm:

i dont know how mbappe manage second spot on that list...he supposed to be first...if people here sees his misses this season,morata own would be a child play...just typed mbappe misses on youtube
That guy's misses are like shocked, the most entertaining player in PSG cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
funlord:

Post the link where that comment was made. Was it made by just a random foolish contributor like airmark or was it an editorial comment

If its by an editor, that would be very shocking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Hazard was one of the worst performers yesterday, He did nothing in the game aside from scoring that penalty. You beast of no nation you see the Delta nation no even want you currently you have no ate, no nation

I can relate with the bolded because I also complained about hazards game yesterday, however nothing supports or explains why you steeewpidly claimed he cost us the game.

Dayo you have a very brilliant mind, but you also need to learn how to be responsible and not to be steeewpid with it.

Enjoy your day sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Leyqute:
Paddy Power:
Alvaro Morata with his head this season: 24 shots, 7 goals = 29.17% conversion.
Alvaro Morata with his feet this season: 56 shots, 4 goals = 7.14% conversion.
Therefore, he would be better if he had two heads on the end of his legs.
i thought morata has scored 12 goals. what happened to the twelfth one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
diggz:
I can relate with the bolded because I also complained about hazards game yesterday, however nothing supports or explains why you steeewpidly claimed he cost us the game.
Dayo you have a very brilliant mind, but you also need to learn how to be responsible and not to be steeewpid with it.
Enjoy your day sir

If he was one of the worst performers as agreed by you then whats far fetched in that he cost you the game?

diggz in as much as you have long throat you should learn to be responsible and not drink just any awoof liquor they serve you

Enjoy your draw soup game sir which was the result I hoped for

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

If he was one of the worst performers as agreed by you then whats far fetched in that he cost you the game?

diggz in as much as you have long throat you should learn to be responsible and not drink just any awoof liquor they serve you

Enjoy your draw soup game sir which was the result I hoped for

Hazard won a pen which he converted to get us back into the game. Tell us what the striker did apart from wasting 3 good chances?

So we should sacrifice the one who managed to score a goal.....for the one who wasted 3 good chances? Smh......Dayo try to get epp asap cuz you are not well, and definitely not thinking straight cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Lets check the fact in bold

Morata goal vs Man utd November 5
Goal vs West Brom November 18
Goal vs Newcastle December 2
Goal vs Brighton December 26

Note Morata has played a full 90 mins 7 times since September

Now lets check your team striker Lukaku since September

1 goal vs Newcastle
1 goal vs West brom
1 goal vs Bournemouth

total 3 league goals since September

Lukaku has played full 90mins in 13 games since Sepember

This is why FACTS and STATS matter
. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
honestly I am surprised some people are even agreeing that Hazard did not do well yesterday, he was the only person troubling the arsenal inexperience backline, he drew the penalty and promptly dispatched it, whenever he has the ball you can sense danger with his movements. I may not be Hazards fan, but Raumdeuter you are very wrong for blaming hazard for the lost points. it's obvious your hatred for him is deeprooted. Morata was the greatest culprit yesterday.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
diggz:

Hazard won a pen which he converted to get us back into the game. Tell us what the striker did apart from wasting 3 good chances?

So we should sacrifice the one who managed to score a goal.....for the one who wasted 3 good chances? Smh......Dayo try to get epp asap cuz you are not well, and definitely not thinking straight cheesy cheesy cheesy

He hates Hazard. I pray hazard should do a remarkable thing before he retires so that dayo will receive a very big L.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
Leyqute:

Morata was awful. There's no excuse for those misses. Even Titus Bramble would put at least one of them to bed. Sorry about your peppersoup. You're lucky some didn't get into your lungs while swallowing. Else today's news headline would've been "Morata's Missed Shot in London Kills Man in Nigeria"

Maduman grin

How was fellowship today brother Leyqute? cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
CapitalCee:
honestly I am surprised some people are even agreeing that Hazard did not do well yesterday, he was the only person troubling the arsenal inexperience backline, he drew the penalty and promptly dispatched it, whenever he has the ball you can sense danger with his movements. I may not be Hazards fan, but Raumdeuter you are very wrong for blaming hazard for the lost points. it's obvious your hatred for him is deeprooted. Morata was the greatest culprit yesterday.

Ask the useless apari raumdeuter who was the man of the match, according to his most reliable whoscored.com.

raumdeuter:

I can see your association of slowpoke is growing in leaps and bounds, the same David Luiz alliance who have started blaming personal problems for Sideshow Bobs club and country woes

I have said my prayers that your life progression should be like Krychowiaks, I havent heard any answer

The difference between me and you is I am responsible unlike you. I accepted that krychowiak had lost his sevilla form, that made him got rated by laliga board above busquets. I never said he is excelling in west brom up to the level I placed him at sevilla. So no need for saying amen to your prayer.

But since you claimed morata is excelling despite his big misses and with pundits and ex-Chelsea players, asking for a new striker, such will be the way you will excel this year, whether you say amen or not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

You mean after seeing all the miserable numbers Hidden Hazard has posted this season you still think its illogical and baseless? I am not surprised, You cannot reason beyond your negative integer IQ
Boss, if you must insult me on a faceless forum to drive your point home, it stands to reason that you have no point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
CapitalCee:

He hates Hazard. I pray hazard should do a remarkable thing before he retires so that dayo will receive a very big L.

I stopped defending him long ago ....for someone with his talent and potential he needs to do better sincerely speaking.

No stories

(1) (2) (3) ... (4447) (4448) (4449) (4450) (4451) (4452) (4453) ... (19365) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.