Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10502815 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) (4513) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

lol who be pius abeg? and why den de call am piuss

the protege of the legendary PIUS Ikedia. The greatest player whose major achievements is "troubling" opponents, raking up take ons, drimbus but hardly scoring nor assisting

Like Ikedia, like Denilson, like Quaresma like Hazard

All motion no movement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nihilist:
All I see in those Hazard gifs is a man dancing in the dressing room, and in an empty gym.

Rumdeuter even posted a video of Hazard dancing at a Party. What do you do at your own parties Dayo? Do you go to parties to do pressup? Or maybe Turn amala.
Viewer's can't vote for those Hazard dance steps because they were done privately and not for public consumption.
For Hazard to dey find Obesere Owambe to go dance you suppose see say something else don enter this dancing parole

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

Person dey scratch belle for there, you say na dance

When EA Sports wanted to put new footy skills in their game, they called Hazard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHyAq8kLcsY

Just look at what Pogba was invited to do at EA Sports HQ:

Ayefele no be Micheal Jackson

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Edopesin: 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nihilist:
All I see in those Hazard gifs is a man dancing in the dressing room, and in an empty gym.

Raumdeuter even posted a video of Hazard dancing at a Party. What do you do at your own parties Dayo? Do you go to parties to do pressup? Or maybe Turn amala.

Viewer's can't vote for those Hazard dance steps because they were done privately and not for public consumption.

Alagba Pogba on the other hand gave us this style on the pitch:
[img]http://media1./images/0f55f647ed3f1d1c38e06a0f5c2e44b4/tenor.gif?itemid=7476952[/img]

Another one:

Another one

He didn't even wait to score here before he started Dabbing

All on the pitch, dancing for the fans and viewers at home. I haven't even posted

Adabowale is the greatest dancer to ever wear shinpad. No contest.
raum confuse no be small
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chelsea fans who would you prefer to take over from Conte
Luis Enrique Ancelotti Diego Simeone
or Max Allegri
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
sod09:
they are always too serious crazy scummies cheesy cheesy
When will you have sense? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Diggz wetin happen to your statesman Wilson Oruma
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nihilist:

Raumdeuter even posted a video of Hazard dancing at a Party. What do you do at your own parties Dayo? Do you go to parties to do pressup? Or maybe Turn amala.

Alagba Pogba on the other hand gave us this style on the pitch:
[img]http://media1./images/0f55f647ed3f1d1c38e06a0f5c2e44b4/tenor.gif?itemid=7476952[/img]

Another one:

Another one

All on the pitch, dancing for the fans and viewers at home. I haven't even posted about the time he was a video vixen in a rap video.

Evils cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
raumdeuter:
Diggz wetin happen to your statesman Wilson Oruma

Wetin happen to him? I no hear anything oh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
elrony:

Don't twist my figure of speech angry

No be only figure of speech.....lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
diggz:

Evils cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy actually dabbed the ball into the net sha. cheesy
I never see that kain thing before.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
diggz:

Wetin happen to him? I no hear anything oh!

Them scam the guy of 1billion naira and he lost his mind as a result.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
elrony:

Is Pius a dwarf? shocked

Pius ikedia? The edo boy escaped being one by a whisker. cheesy

Nihilist:

All on the pitch, dancing for the fans and viewers at home. I haven't even posted about the time he was a video vixen in a rap video.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pogba is more of a dancer than a player. The guy is using the various dance steps to mock man utd for the magaship.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
elrony:

Something. .. not anything! !! angry

Wetin be the difference? Darmain,bebe and depay fall on your team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nihilist:

Them scam the guy of 1billion naira and he lost his mind as a result.

Fvck! 1billion naira?? shocked shocked why??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nihilist:

The guy actually dabbed the ball into the net sha. cheesy
I never see that kain thing before.

Before afrodoc2 named him adabowale.....you suppose know say na king of dabbing him be grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
airmark:

Pius ikedia? The edo boy escaped being one by a whisker. cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pogba is more of a dancer than a player. The guy is using the various dance steps to mock man utd for the magaship.

Next thing the guy go carry mike enter field start to sing shuku shaker aya shoemaker...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
diggz:

Fvck! 1billion naira?? shocked shocked why??

Google that shït bro.

me sef nearly catch small craze on him behalf as i read am.

1.2 billion naira lost to scam.

My god.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nihilist:

Next thing the guy go carry mike enter field start to sing shuku shaker aya shoemaker...

so Pogba go carry full human being enter field go sing?

Mike Tyson abi na Mike Adenuga?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nihilist:

this last one killed it grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
dopeJemi:

so Pogba go carry full human being enter field go sing?

Mike Tyson abi na Mike Adenuga?

My neighbour.

I hail o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nihilist:

Google that shït bro.

me sef nearly catch small craze on him behalf as i read am.

1.2 billion naira lost to scam.

My god.

I have checked already mehn....so so sad. This is extremely painful chaiiiii..... sad sad

Humans are wicked aswear angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
*UEFA BEST X1 OF 2017*

1. Buffon ��
2. Dani Alves ��
3. Mercelo ��
4. Chiellini �
5. Segio Ramos ��
6. Kross �
7. Cristiano Ronaldo �
8. Luca Modric ��
9. Leo Messi ��
10. De Bruyne �
11. Eden Hazard �

Uefa.com

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nihilist:

My neighbour.
I hail o.
Motherfucker cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
atheist5:
conte has this issues
.bad man management
.lack of tactical flexibility.
those two points have been dwelled on by me several times here
you have no proof of the two claims u made up there. I dnt knw why u guy always think that the grass is greener at the other side.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
atheist5:
conte has this issues
.bad man management
.lack of tactical flexibility.
those two points have been dwelled on by me several times here
you have no proof of the two claims u made up there. I dnt knw why u guy always think that the grass is greener at the other side.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
I think this is why Chelsea fans hate Guardiola

To become a big club like [Manchester] United or Liverpool with their history, you have to win. It is nice to have good performances but you have to lift titles." – Pep Guardiola

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
atheist5:
I just tire, so because of one trophy,the coach has turn to a god-figure in Chelsea that his obvious flaws cannot be pionted out?,
He was successful last season because his new formation was unknown,we had rest ,we had Costa and a lot of luck/lack of fatigue.Before this season he already drove Costa out,na was oh
just look at the funny things u are typing.
Let me ask u. Has chelsea done very bad this season with the players we have?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
raumdeuter:
I think this is why Chelsea fans hate Guardiola

To become a big club like [Manchester] United or Liverpool with their history, you have to win. It is nice to have good performances but you have to lift titles." – Pep Guardiola

He didn't lie now, did he?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
diggz:

No be only figure of speech.....lol

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
diggz:

Wetin be the difference? Darmain,bebe and depay fall on your team.

More Babayokos and Darego fall on Chelshit grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
diggz:

I have checked already mehn....so so sad. This is extremely painful chaiiiii..... sad sad

Humans are wicked aswear angry

Very very wicked!!!

E get one church for abk , after that campus 2 small gate area them write "A.K.A People are very very wicked, you need to pray harder" for their sign post grin

Now I see wetin dem mean sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (4507) (4508) (4509) (4510) (4511) (4512) (4513) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.