Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,718 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10726678 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4537) (4538) (4539) (4540) (4541) (4542) (4543) ... (19389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nezzar: 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
chrisley024:
angry
We are on the same point with Liverpool now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Liverpool didn't walk alone, It was the whole
premier league VS Man City

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
There seems to be a new trend in the way United sign players. They will publicly chase one player and then announce the signing of another who they had never even discussed. The 'bid' for Sanchez could be a red herring.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
Neymar1095:

O boy my side ehnnnn I never see wetin unite Chelsea and Man United fans like this before m Na only me be the City fan for the full hall.
"
na wa you o, wetin una plus dayo for do if pep go unbeaten this season or do pass 30 matches unbeaten. understand their joy small jor especially man u fans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
airmark:

Lordfalcao, give me one reason, i shouldn't call you an enemy of my club again?
is like you enjoy my monicker. Danilo is serving up as what he was bought for which is a back up. Getting him for 20+ to fix up wing back issues as back up is a better deal than getting Sandro who is same age as Alonso who we don't know if he will flop or not for 60M.

As usual youre biased and devoid of common knowledge. I already expect you to pick the part you want. You and that guy that blamed danilo for killing city game plan is brainless
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
post=60327899:
Dani(LOL)

This guy can play LB, RB, CB, and DM as seen so far.

Really good signing for City. Still a bit pissed we missed out on him.
we know who also shared the same view with me Airhead
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Neymar1095:
Liverpool didn't walk alone, It was the whole
premier league VS Man City

LOL.

Someone is falling down a flight of storeys on a hundred storey building and as he falls from 100...99..98..keeps thanking God that he is not dead yet.

The fool should simply wait till he lands on the ground floor then we would see who he will be thanking then.

The summary is...let eventual losers celebrate City's worst performance of the season AWAY at Liverpool and losing only 4-3.

Some other person draws ahome to Burnley it is because he did not buy enough but when City lose away to Liverpool - they have been exposed.

You can't make this type of stupiid sh!t up. grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
lordfalcao:
give credit when it's due, pep have been fantastic this season
The rest big teams have been unusually trash. This is the major reason for the big gap. Simple.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Eruditor:
LOL.
Someone is falling down a flight of storeys on a hundred storey building and as he falls from 100...99..98..keeps thanking God that he is not dead yet.
The fool should simply wait till he lands on the ground floor then we would see who he will be thanking then.

The summary is...let eventual losers celebrate City's worst performance of the season AWAY at Liverpool and losing only 4-3.

Some other person draws ahome to Burnley it is because he did not buy enough but when City lose away to Liverpool - they have been exposed.

Imagine someone said its because they just spent 215M and no more thats why they are 15points behind and cant score Leicester and Norwich

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
raumdeuter:

Imagine someone said its because they just spent 215M and no more thats why they are 15points behind and cant score Leicester and Norwich

I saw the ridiculously ediotic post.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
See how everybody is celebrating Man city's defeat. That's why our elders say "A successful man has numerous enemies"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
The reason I like pep is humility in defeat. The man congratulated Liverpool that they deserve it. If it's one Idiot from the other Manchester club, the ref would be blamed, the grass would be too
long, Liverpool bought a defender for 75million and kloop was behaving like a clown.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ramdeuter's dickkkriders coming in late.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Melvyn11:
See how everybody is celebrating Man city's
defeat. That's why our elders say "A successful
man has numerous enemies"
I really don't know what is wrong with you guys self.

When chelsea lose or draw, how does the other club fans celebrate? They go home quietly like nothing happened abi? Heck, even ramdeuter and his up barka minions will be here celebrating too. So what's your point?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Wise words.!!

I was just laughing when someone said no one will stop them in the UCL....Make PSG, Madrid, Barca and Bayern catch them first.

Good attacking teams.
it is not only good attacking teams. Chelsea were doing great against them with the 352 until the morata injury, then coupled with the tired legs from playing atm.

I repeat, there is no problem with the 352, just that our players, especially attackers are not in form. The formation brings balance. Though, it is being used against big teams because of the obvious flaws of fab and conte's second wife.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
Melvyn11:
The reason I like pep is humility in defeat. The man congratulated Liverpool that they deserve it. If it's one Idiot from the other Manchester club, the ref would be blamed, the grass would be too
long, Liverpool bought a defender for 75million and kloop was behaving like a clown.
Respect due and despite all these fraudiola
comments, for a man who has won all in football, he always respect the opponents.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
lordfalcao:
is like you enjoy my monicker. Danilo is serving up as what he was bought for which is a back up. Getting him for 20+ to fix up wing back issues as back up is a better deal than getting Sandro who is same age as Alonso who we don't know if he will flop or not for 60M.

As usual youre biased and devoid of common knowledge. I already expect you to pick the part you want. You and that guy that blamed danilo for killing city game plan is brainless

So buying a back up, will fix up our left wing back issues? Jeez!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Emaprince:
I really don't know what is wrong with you guys self.

When chelsea lose or draw, how does the other club fans celebrate? They go home quietly like nothing happened abi? Heck, even ramdeuter and his up barka minions will be here celebrating too. So what's your point?
Azzin. I don't understand wetin dey always worry those fools especially that over pompous Editor or whatever he calls himself.

When we drew to Leicester and Burnley e no get wetin dey no say finish for our thread.

But now that Pep and City ve lost we should clap for them because they are 15 points ahead...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
Heywhizzy:
exactly.. see noise where I go watch ball.. When the game was 2 1,the whole town was in that viewing center, shouting koni dafun guardiola.. Some had their bp at the highest ever level in the last 2mins of the game especially the last freekick given

Never seen such atmosphere, not even Barcelona 6 1 psg nor Chelsea Barcelona 2012

So much hate, it's football though
my friend, it is normal. Success has a lot of enemies. It was the same for Chelsea last season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
They ve all been masturbating all day about Madrid losing Yesterday.

But when we banter City for losing they say we are too harsh!!

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lana1:
They ve all been masturbating all day about Madrid losing Yesterday.

But when we banter City for losing they say we are too harsh!!
Banter a team that is gaping you with 15points. Where is the sense in that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
Melvyn11:
my friend Stop typing rubbish. Mou does give credit to his opponents too when he loses.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
Emaprince:
The rest big teams have been unusually trash. This is the major reason for the big gap. Simple.
remember that was how other teams where dropping points when we were winning last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
Melvyn11:

Banter a team that is gaping you with 15points. Where is the sense in that
Football is all about Banter as much as its about winning titles.

All that story about point gap na for ur village people. Go and tell it to them.

Few seasons ago WestHam beat United home & away but United won the league that year. The 2nd match was at Old Trafford on the final day of the season. WestHam had to win to survive relegation and they did. United was busy lifting their title while WestHam fans bantered in their corner.
No one came out that time to ask WestHam fans where the sense was in bantering league champions.

In 2012. Sunderland fans were doing the Poznan to mock United at the Stadium of Light just because we didn't win the league and City did.
No one came out that time to ask Sunderland fans where the sense was in bantering a team 40 points away.

Like i always say, its easy to banter United but the moment ur MCM's team messes up and we start our own banter, all sorts of excuses start popping up

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
BushWickBill:

Sigh.
More if buts and maybes.
I'm dealing with the fact that Pep wasn't forced to buy him.
You would have had a point if Pep inherited him but instead of admitting that Pep bought a dud, you're clutching at straws.

The fact is that Pep outspent everyone this season and you are still dangling the straw man argument of everybody else spent. His back line cost more than some clubs running budget for the season.

Straw man leave me jare.
yes pep guardiola bought doesn't make him a world class or quality player.is Eric Bailey not better than him despite costing more than the Manchester United defender?.

Oh I see how Everton out spending Tottenham reflected in their yesterday or the league table.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
airmark:

So buying a back up, will fix up our left wing back issues? Jeez!!!
and what proof do you have that wasting 60M on Alonso age mate will ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
Greatihex:
my friend Stop typing rubbish. Mou does give credit to his opponents too when he loses.
Most these LaLiga fans no dey gree get sense. Especially the NL ones

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
Eruditor:

LOL.

I too like you #nohomo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
lordfalcao:
remember that was how other teams where dropping points when we were winning last season
You can't compare both. Spuds were hot on our trail. They, at some point had a winning runs too which made the title race more interesiting towards the end. But this season.no big team have had a decent run except City. What they gibe you is WDDLWDWWLDD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Emaprince:
You can't compare both. Spuds were hot on our trail. They, at some point had a winning runs too which made the title race more interesiting towards the end. But this season.no big team have had a decent run except City. What they gibe you is WDDLWDWWLDD
this is a lie. We started our winning streak from around October to early January, spurs started giving us a hot chase towards the last 15 games of the season. Spurs actually started the season very poor, there was a time we were toping the table with close to 13 points. The same thing conte did, pep is doing it. Unless you can say we benefited from other teams dropiping point too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
Greatihex:
Keep quiet lies. Show one example

(1) (2) (3) ... (4537) (4538) (4539) (4540) (4541) (4542) (4543) ... (19389) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, zeusis(m), nateevs(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.