Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,573 members, 7,861,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10733659 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4650) (4651) (4652) (4653) (4654) (4655) (4656) ... (19397) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
What a useless team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
dmcdad:

Wow... Skimpledawg, Chelseafan1 na true? cheesy
I think it is a tsunami... We are slowly drifting away
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
diggz:
Where is that useless ramdeuter again..? Is aguero still finished?

You watch the game? See your mouth like calabash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
Even Bournemouth don join the ministry..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lol @afrodoc2

BOURNEvita.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
Skimpledawg:
I think it is a tsunami... We are slowly drifting away
Slowly You sure sef say no be hurricane? The drifting dey swift oooo.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
MoR2:
heard he was applaud as he was subbed off.

is it strange that i feel conte would not get sacked yet
A standing ovation. The best player on the pitch he was.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
airmark:

Ramdeuter ngbo?

Na Morata cause am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
"Barcelona, we're coming for you," sing the
Chelsea fans

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte speaking to BBC Match of the Day:

"[We struggled] for many reasons, but it's not important to speak about excuses, they deserve to win and we need to restart to work and to do our best. We have to accept it's a bad result and understand that we have to fight this season, if someone didn’t understand this they don’t understand football. Football is not simple.

On transfer window and Olivier Giroud: "In the past with a striker we have chances and still don’t score. I think now is not the right moment to speak of the transfer market for me. It's not important, it's important to work and do best with my players."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
FBS:

A standing ovation. The best player on the pitch he was.
just pray he keeps it up be more consistent than tammy, RLC and injury free, then add more goals and assist to his game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
MoR2:
instead of moving backwards why not move forward to luis enrique.

the current chelsea squad need a manager like poch, that can develop them into star players

You think Enrique and Poch will turn Zappacosta, Giroud, Bakayoko, Drinkwater, into stars ....
Pure Comedy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
MoR2:
all these tears ontop giroud signing, pray say chelsea no lose today cause the party way go happen go pass the one way go happen for united thread.

as for me, na to shutle go the two grin

cheesy but you know whenever a gunner becomes a blue them go carry title
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
afrodoc2:

Global warming and the erosion of the sunken place have diminished Kante's powers, he is the victim of a series of unfortunate events.

Once upon a time 80% of the world was covered by Kante until global warming came

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
Live picture of Giroud at Stamford Bridge grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 11:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
Chelsea fans when they see Bournemouth

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
nateevs:

You think Enrique and Poch will turn Zappacosta, Giroud, Bakayoko, Drinkwater, into stars ....
Pure Comedy.

maybe not enrique but my bets on poch, did it in southampton and tottenham turned the average players he had to serious ballers.

even the older, senior players are not stepping up when the team is struggling.

this chelsea team is still new, they have few players in their eleven that have been in the team atleast 2years running and they struggle to play as a team hence their inconsistence and lack of understanding.

changing coach might not even help, this is a weak team and a miracle is what it needs.

a miracle to keep them in top 4, and chasing fa cup trophy. conte might just be able to keep them going.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
dopeJemi:

You don dey blow grammar now, Mr wisdom and responsible, Madrid's team is full of world class players but they couldn't beat this same Tottenham

Let's talk about us squandering budgets of West African countries, you can't defend that again? cat got your tongue? only a useless team will be the second highest spenders in the league and lose to teams like Burnley and Bournemouth at home and crystal palace away and can't beat a dead arsenal team, and only a useless fan will be asking me questions about world class players and have the nerve to call a team sitting comfortably in 2nd spot useless. 3 nil at home to Bournemouth, fncking Bournemouth and you dey here dey blow grammar.. Radarada

grin
Lol. Broda diggz no well. Chelsea ve given him all kinds of ailments this season. Take it easy on him abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
Giroud's team lost 3-1 yesterday
Lost 3-0 today

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:14am On Feb 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Na Morata cause am

Instead of upgrading our team with quality players, we did the opposite. Morata, rudiger and bakayoko are bad additions to my team this season.

I expected you to blame luiz for today's loss, what happened?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:17am On Feb 01, 2018
diggz:

You are highly irresponsible and lacking in wisdom....is your useless team not filled with world-class players again?

Lmaooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:21am On Feb 01, 2018
airmark:

Instead o upgrading our team with quality players, we did the opposite. Morata, rudiger and bakayoko are bad additions to my team this season. I expected you to blame luiz for today's loss, what happened?
If Luiz was good enough he would not be exiled at club and country
I expected you to blame Morata who was wasting the chances or na because Hazard no play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:22am On Feb 01, 2018
what a disaster at home to bloody Bournemouth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:26am On Feb 01, 2018
Lana1:
Lol. Broda diggz no well. Chelsea ve given him all kinds of ailments this season. Take it easy on him abeg.

him brain Don dey age
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 12:34am On Feb 01, 2018
undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:56am On Feb 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

If Luiz was good enough he would not be exiled at club and country

cheesy

Who exiled luiz?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:23am On Feb 01, 2018
airmark:

Raumdeuter ngbo?
na morata cause am, he missed 10 chances yesterday

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:20am On Feb 01, 2018
airmark:

cheesy

Who exiled luiz?

Why is he not playing for club and country
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:23am On Feb 01, 2018
dopeJemi:

You don dey blow grammar now, Mr wisdom and responsible, Madrid's team is full of world class players but they couldn't beat this same Tottenham

Let's talk about us squandering budgets of West African countries, you can't defend that again? cat got your tongue? only a useless team will be the second highest spenders in the league and lose to teams like Burnley and Bournemouth at home and crystal palace away and can't beat a dead arsenal team, and only a useless fan will be asking me questions about world class players and have the nerve to call a team sitting comfortably in 2nd spot useless. 3 nil at home to Bournemouth, fncking Bournemouth and you dey here dey blow grammar.. Radarada

grin

You dey mad o! Which time I get to read your epistle? Carry ur wahala dey go bros....Na kukuma madt man you be before angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:49am On Feb 01, 2018
Lana1:

Devil's ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 7:15am On Feb 01, 2018
pkasso:
cheesy cheesy
Errm. .This picture is a bit outdated and could use some editing. Airmark, shey you fit help?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 7:16am On Feb 01, 2018
pharod:
cheesy cheesy
Errm. .This picture is a bit outdated and could use some editing. Airmark, shey you fit help? Replace Roma with Bournemouth grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4650) (4651) (4652) (4653) (4654) (4655) (4656) ... (19397) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, BlueMann, TheLequte, Realtord43, Mybettingtips(m), Colson(m), fredoooooo, Ijustwantto, Kilishihunter, oliverano, enigma0 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.