Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,724 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10740635 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4653) (4654) (4655) (4656) (4657) (4658) (4659) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:06am On Feb 02, 2018
dmcdad:

You could use apps like Mobdro and the likes if you've got the data.
i heard that mobdro consumes a lot of data. Aside that,, the app refused to work when I had it on my phone..

The sybla tv that I use, most of the times does not show chelsea matches. In fact, I don't understand that sybla. Many stations, no match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:08am On Feb 02, 2018
diggz:

Bad luck Courtois.....Chris got injured and rudiger came in....the rest is history
hmm. Our attack could not score even one goal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 6:52am On Feb 02, 2018
Greatihex:
i heard that mobdro consumes a lot of data. Aside that,, the app refused to work when I had it on my phone..

The sybla tv that I use, most of the times does not show chelsea matches. In fact, I don't understand that sybla. Many stations, no match.
UKTVNow works well too. Mobdro works great on any device I've installed it on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:11am On Feb 02, 2018
airmark:

We can only deal with what is in front of us for now, leave the players that are not with us. All those you believed were ok for chelsea, from cahill to morata, have spoilt our season with below par performances. Not forgetting that arsenal had to cough out huge sum to replace the lacasera guy you were shouting up and down about.
if the players you believed were good for the club are doing worse than the players the club already bought. What sort of performance will the club be in now if they have listened to your failed analysis

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:13am On Feb 02, 2018
Greatihex:
an attack of hazard, Barkley and Pedro were sleeping all through, but rudiger made them concede 3 grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:46am On Feb 02, 2018
lordfalcao:
an attack of hazard, Barkley and Pedro were sleeping all through, but rudiger made them concede 3 grin
but seriously, if you are an attacker and your defence concede 3 like that, your morale go die o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2018
Greatihex:
but seriously, if you are an attacker and your defence concede 3 like that, your morale go die o.
the first half ended goaless I don't know what impact the attack made at HT
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:05am On Feb 02, 2018
Greatihex:

Well shyttee happens....but Barkley really impressed me. The attack looks promising with him around however they should have gotten a goal or 2 but it is what it is....

The defence was majorly our undoing....they single-handedly dashed Bournemouth the game.

I don't know if it's just me who thinks caballero should be starting our games.....we didn't concede much with him keeping.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2018
Greatihex:
that is when they are early goals. the best thing defenders can give is clean sheet and a possible draw.

what were the attackers doing for an hour that they couldn't a goal and get back into the game. teams have came back from losing positions to win or draw a game.

cahill, rudiger, courtios even ceasar were faulty at the back. bakayoko no even help him case and kante wasn't his usual self. conte knew the whole team plus staffs are to blame and not just few players. imagine when zappacosta was chelsea's best player in that game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2018
MoR2:
that is when they are early goals. the best thing defenders can give is clean sheet and a possible draw.

what were the attackers doing for an hour that they couldn't a goal and get back into the game. teams have came back from losing positions to win or draw a game.

cahill, rudiger, courtios even ceasar were faulty at the back. bakayoko no even help him case and kante wasn't his usual self. conte knew the whole team plus staffs are to blame and not just few players. imagine when zappacosta was chelsea's best player in that game.
i have seen teams win 4 - 0 in the second half after playing goalless in the first half. At 0-0. You can keep fighting, knowing that 1 goal will win you the match.

Well, when teams win, the do it together. When they lose, they lose together.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2018
diggz:

Well shyttee happens....but Barkley really impressed me. The attack looks promising with him around however they should have gotten a goal or 2 but it is what it is....

The defence was majorly our undoing....they single-handedly dashed Bournemouth the game.

I don't know if it's just me who thinks caballero should be starting our games.....we didn't concede much with him keeping.
if you bench courtious now, fight go start.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:52am On Feb 02, 2018
Greatihex:
if you bench now, fight go start.

He should fvck off already....I no send that guy at all

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2018
diggz:

He should fvck off already....I no send that guy at all
Na so you no send Costa

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2018
eph12:

Na so you no send Costa

Welcome....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
"Ibime I've sent you a mail"

Thanks for the reply bro. I will get back to you.... I lost my phone so I just borrowed this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
diggz:

Ogidigben!
Veteran Chelsea fans are now hoping that Courtois gets benched for Kaba-kaba!

I thought you guys said he was the world's best, better than King David and eManuel? I laugh in sunken places cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
afrodoc2:
[/b]

Ogidigben!
Veteran Chelsea fans are now hoping that Courtois gets benched for Kaba-kaba!

I thought you guys said he was the world's best, better than King David and eManuel? I laugh in sunken places cheesy
This doctor is a demon in human skin! His trolling can make someone commit suicide.... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
I am tired of 3-4-3 & 3-5-2.

In terms of quality in attack and Midfield,we are the poorest of the Top 6......Yet we still sacrifice an attacker/Midfielder for a defender in a back 5.

Play 4 defenders like a normal team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
lordfalcao:
if the players you believed were good for the club are doing worse than the players the club already bought. What sort of performance will the club be in now if they have listened to your failed analysis

They are not in chelsea, so we cant say how they would have fared here. Chicharito scored only 9 goals in his last 30 games for united, but became a bundesliga idol with 17 league goals in 28. Maybe you can call the league, burnthisleaguedown, so that raumduter will come and burn your mouth.

Your Lacasera has led arsenal into a dungeon. All your recommendations for chelsea, have brought the team to her knees.

We will start reading psalm 17 for you enemies of chelsea's progress.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
diggz:

No it's not just you. I asked in our last game if it was just me seeing Caballero making some crucial saves.
I have the same view.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
nateevs:

No it's not just you. I asked in our last game if it was just me seeing Caballero making some crucial saves.
I have the same view.

Ha...thank God!! I was beginning to wonder if I was seeing things differently... thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
airmark:

They are not in chelsea, so we cant say how they would have fared here. Chicharito scored only 9 goals in his last 30 games for united, but became a bundesliga idol with 17 league goals in 28. Maybe you can call the league, burnthisleaguedown, so that raumduter will come and burn your mouth.

Your Lacasera has led arsenal into a dungeon. All your recommendations for chelsea, have brought the team to her knees.

We will start reading psalm 17 for you enemies of chelsea's progress

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
I don't know how Willy Caballero and Sergio Romero came to be reliable backup goalkeepers. These are guys who were extra shaky as 1st choice goalies.

The psychology of goalkeepers continues to confound. Some goalkeepers will look very good as no1 goalie - eg Begovic but when they become no2, they become shaky - maybe because they feel they have too much to prove.

Perhaps the root cause is in acceptance - Romero and Willy have accepted no2 status and don't feel they have to prove anything, hence each performance is devoid of nerves, whereas Begovic was eyeing Courtois spot in the back of his mind and too eager to impress, and maybe nervous when he took to the pitch.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
diggz:

Ha...thank God!! I was beginning to wonder if I was seeing things differently... thanks
Are you now in the prophetic ministry? tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CSTR2: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
The dailymail is riddled with white racists. Even in a clear case of racial discrimination especially in that Eniola aluko saga, they always find a way to blame the victim.
I won't be surprised if that is the general athmosphere in England.

I hope westham get relegated. Racists pricks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by trigar12(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
Why can't Conte just bench bakayoko and start Ampadu, bench Pedro and start Odoi.

Why is that man so stubborn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
CSTR2:
The dailymail is riddled with white racists. Even in a clear case of racial discrimination especially in that Eniola aluko saga, they always find a way to blame the victim.
I won't be surprised if that is the general athmosphere in England.

I hope westham get relegated. Racists pricks.
There is nothing racist in his statement. He gave examples of players that misbehaved in the club which were blacks. We blacks need to remove this mentality of everything being against us.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ibime:
I don't know how Willy Caballero and Sergio Romero came to be reliable backup goalkeepers. These are guys who were extra shaky as 1st choice goalies.

The psychology of goalkeepers continues to confound. Some goalkeepers will look very good as no1 goalie - eg Begovic but when they become no2, they become shaky - maybe because they feel they have too much to prove.

Perhaps the root cause is in acceptance - Romero and Willy have accepted no2 status and don't feel they have to prove anything, hence each performance is devoid of nerves, whereas Begovic was eyeing Courtois spot in the back of his mind and too eager to impress, and maybe nervous when he took to the pitch.
I just replied you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
Conte says he has to check on Olivier Giroud's physical condition ahead of Monday's game but indicates it is unlikely the player will be ready for the starting 11. He further indicates Willian may be able to return.

Which physical condition again Biko? Giroud that played Tues still injured? Conte and waiting years before playing a new player.

Laporte played a day after signing for City from a difference league, but Giroud from same league will keep waiting.

Another false 9 on Monday angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Batshuayi with a goal, raumdeuter let's burnthisleagudown. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
airmark:

We will start reading psalm 17 for you enemies of chelsea's progress.
if you can't notice that your recommended signings have been uber poor in a league like seria A. They will be uber useless in premier league too

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
Watching Batsman at Dortmund and I can't help wondering why Conte never trusted him enough to Let him share the No 9 role with Morata

Even though he played about half of the minutes our top scorers played, he was only 2 goals shy off of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4653) (4654) (4655) (4656) (4657) (4658) (4659) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Godstime001 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.