Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,557 members, 7,865,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10754153 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4694) (4695) (4696) (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) ... (19434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Eruditor:

I am retracting my statement that he lost it in his half. grin

Everyone knows it was his fault grin grin

You surely don't want to be irresponsible like dayo bros....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lana1:
He aint going nowhere b4 meeting United too. This awoof must reach our side....
Ohhh, una sef wan be part of the bonanza, bonanza, bonanza? Wow... Well, we no greedy sha, we no go mind make the promo reach una side sef, afterall there is love in sharing.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Leyqute:
Dmcdad and Lana1 worry thou not.

For the Lord who doth wroth his anger in the days of Crystal Palace, Bournemouth and Watford shall do so and more in thine own days.

Iyanu maa sheyle
Amin Jésù òmò Davidì...cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Smellingmouth:

Baba GOD , thank you for letting Abrahimovich believe in wiglord.
#IstandWithConte
#InConteWeTrust!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
elrony:

Baba abeg free me biko, I dey pray may Baba God bless me well , you dey mention that ya useless school.

Wetin concern Gorimapa with Shower Cap? angry
Una no go kee person for here ooooo.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
afrodoc2:

I didn't even know Pius had a goal and an assist.
An assist to Watford you mean? cheesy diggz won't like this at all...grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
dmcdad:

Una no go kee person for here ooooo.cheesy

I see say you don active wankind after last season....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
diggz:

I see say you don active wankind after last season....
Active wankind? Na this year I get time sef. Even with our unbeaten run from the start of the season I barely had the time to post on threads. But for a while now, especially since the turn of the year, I get wan kind chance, hence my posts.

So, no fret bruv... #IStandWithConte

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
dmcdad:

Active wankind? Na this year I get time sef. Even with our unbeaten run from the start of the season I barely had the time to post on threads. But for a while now, especially since the turn of the year, I get wan kind chance, hence my posts.

So, no fret bruv... #IStandWithConte

cheesycheesycheesy

Wehdonsir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
hardeycute:
Had no plans of coming online but will give anything to have Hidden exposed

Who gave away the ball??
Rubbish

Remove the log in your eyes first by finding out who gave the ball way for ramirez equaliser against your team last time dey met.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
diggz:

Whatabout you wey dey argue like nitel? You commot from players wey suppose defend ball for their half to the one wey lose ball for another half......

you really need to give your life to Christ sir!

Neymar at barca, lost possession several times, but his defenders were not caught napping like ours. Even against psg, barca won the match with neymar being the motm.

Raumdueter is an ogbomosho fool.

See your boy - Courtois: "My personal situation is related to the city of Madrid," he said. "My two children live there with their mum. I have my daughter every day on FaceTime. She often tells me that she misses me. My son is still too small to communicate like that.

"Whenever I have the opportunity, I try to return to Spain. As a situation, it is not always easy. Yes, my heart is in Madrid. It is logical and understandable.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
airmark:

Neymar at barca, lost possession several times, but his defenders were not caught napping like ours. Even against psg, barca won the match with neymar being the motm.

Raumdueter is an ogbomosho fool.

See your boy - Courtois: "My personal situation is related to the city of Madrid," he said. "My two children live there with their mum. I have my daughter every day on FaceTime. She often tells me that she misses me. My son is still too small to communicate like that.

"Whenever I have the opportunity, I try to return to Spain. As a situation, it is not always easy. Yes, my heart is in Madrid. It is logical and understandable.

I don talk am since last season or before....we should sell this good for nothing cvnt!! I have a very strong dislike for this guy. He should fvck off already....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
Thibaut Courtois has fuelled Real Madrid transfer speculation by saying his "heart is in Madrid", even though he is in talks with Chelsea over a new deal.

And dude is already giving out bonanza to teams in farewell grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Make sense. He should kuku go to Madrid so that those ones will stop fishing for De Gea!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

Hazard was losing possesion easily which Watford scored from. Cahill has always been a useless defender only marginally better than Terry but way better than Luiz

What should Cortouis have done when they turned his post to a shooting practice
who did see with hazard upfront?

Swerve go your bayern Munich thread abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
The reasons why massimiliano Allegri would have been a better option for chelsea than conte right from time

He is more tactically flexible. When Conte left Juventus, Allegri came in used different tactics for different matches compared to Conte’s rigid three at the back system. This created an unpredictability about Juventus and they won the Serie A title with ease and also reached the Champions League final in 2015. The same thing happened last season.
His record in European football is better. He helped Juventus reach 2 Champions League finals in the space of 3 seasons. The one time they did not progress very far in the knockout stages, they were extremely unlucky to be beaten by Bayern Munich.
He has the ability to get the best out of players who are less talented. Most fringe players at Juventus have been performing better when Allegri has been there at Juventus. Also his Serie A title with Milan in the 2010–11 is also one of the cases where he showed that he can do it, although he had Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva to help him in that season, the squad was an aging squad and at the end of a cycle. After Allegri got sacked in the 2013–14 season, it has been clear that the reason Milan were not doing well was not because he was a bad manager, but it was because Milan were penny pinching. Also he proved himself at Cagliari which is a smaller club than Milan.
He focuses on keeping his teams really steady. Basically every season he makes small improvements to his teams rather than drastic changes and he freshens things up. He is good at finding replacements for players that were sold, eg. Dybala and Higuain for Tevez, Pjanic and Khedira for Pirlo, Pogba and Vidal. He does not have a set transfer policy, he focuses on getting players who can help in improving the team instantly.
He has a track record of staying at a club for a reasonable amount of time. For example, at Milan he was there for nearly 4 years and he is at Juventus since the start of the 2014–15 season.
This is why I think he would be a great fit for Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
See as this one just copy-paste Wikipedia for us to read undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
Leyqute:
See as this one just copy-paste Wikipedia for us to read undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin

Abi? As I read on I discovered the tone of the prose bore a perfect semblance with Wikipedia's.

The thing taya me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
Watford 4-1 Chelsea.

24 hours later Nihi.list is nowhere to be found. Egbon Digzz where is Bakayoko's daddy?

Or is this where he is hiding...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
ampadu missed a pen today.

he was still MotM though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
dmcdad:

You nkor...cheesy

Mehn, na Nihilist own surprise me sha.cheesy Chelsea turn the guy to Bible scholar.grin
grin grin grin

Nihilist head nor correct na... Ai swear, when I saw "I lift up my eyes to the hills......" quote from am, I died again cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
airmark:

He can fuvk off

I hope we get Oblak.
But, The Chelsea board might go for a stupid keeper undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nihilist:
ampadu missed a pen today.

he was still MotM though.

Welcome back sir.

How was the game? Did you spot any first team material?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Leyqute:

Welcome back sir.

How was the game? Did you spot any first team material?

only ampadu to be honest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
Nihilist:

only ampadu to be honest

He'll need to start eating lots of beans to stand any chance of first team football at any PL club. For Chelsea he'll have to add prayer and fasting, and periodic MFM deliverance sessions to that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Leyqute:

He'll need to start eating lots of beans to stand any chance of first team football at any PL club. For Chelsea he'll have to add prayer and fasting, and periodic MFM deliverance sessions to that.

We dey here cool

Who called?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:23am On Feb 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin

Nihilist head nor correct na... Ai swear, when I saw "I lift up my eyes to the hills......" quote from am, I died again cheesy
Ohhh, na small Watford kee you before? Ehya... It's well my bloda.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:03am On Feb 07, 2018
For your enjoyment. Sneakers and all. grin cheesy grin

Bakayoko - Mistakes Analysis - Chelsea Career So Far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVKhxc1_Wlc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 1:17am On Feb 07, 2018
Are you sure it's not M Bakayoko the board wanted to buy instead of The Bakayoko?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 1:39am On Feb 07, 2018
FBS:
For your enjoyment. Sneakers and all. grin cheesy grin

Bakayoko - Mistakes Analysis - Chelsea Career So Far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVKhxc1_Wlc

This is so sad and tragic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 1:49am On Feb 07, 2018
chrisley024:
Thibaut Courtois has fuelled Real Madrid transfer speculation by saying his "heart is in Madrid", even though he is in talks with Chelsea over a new deal.

And dude is already giving out bonanza to teams in farewell grin
we don't want he should stay in Chelsea we will go for oblak or Allison

(1) (2) (3) ... (4694) (4695) (4696) (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) ... (19434) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), efec(m), TemporaryHansel, toluxe0075, sleekdot(m), TheLequte, Unlimited22, Realtord43, fredoooooo, Joseph901, BlueMann, Sportsweb and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.