Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,334 members, 7,867,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10767039 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) (4701) (4702) (4703) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
airmark:

[img]https:///media/7-10-2017/5MdgCG.gif[/img]

Could this be the reason Luiz was exiled from country and benched at club

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

That's what association with airmark causes.
Among defenders, Rudiger will be one of the fastest and definitely faster than Christensen that you have faith in.

If there's something to knock Rudiger of, it's definitely not speed
then from whose association did you get amala turning, goal post shifting and the 'i no go gree' strong head?

Before I forget , where did you get the 'nairaland is my world mentality'?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:
With this new page 4500.

Chelsea will move and alternate between 4 and 5 position on the league table

Isee

diggz you remember when I said this? Ok o. Still dey do stronghead upandan. Page 4700 dey come, My prayer is loading
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Greatihex:
then from whose association did you get amala turning, goal post shifting and the 'i no go gree' strong head?
Before I forget , where did you get the 'nairaland is my world mentality'?

From places you cannot reach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

diggz you remember when I said this? Ok o. Still dey do stronghead upandan. Page 4700 dey come, My prayer is loading
grin grin grin
just wait for it
diggz will send thunder to you where ever you are
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Why don't you have confidence in him
i have listed those already. You can go back to check.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Thunder fia ya blokus dia!! Ise!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

From places you cannot reach
lol. I pray never to reach there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
But... but... Babajoko is an Upgrade on Matic. lolz, nice memories.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
diggz:

Thunder fia ya blokus dia!! Ise!!!
We don't do traditional here uncle undecided

We used the white man god here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Could this be the reason Luiz was exiled from country and benched at club[/s]

At least you saw the ball leaving fellaini's knee area, where luiz had his late charge. Tell me where the ball was, and where rudiger stamped?

Rudiger's can't be called a late charge.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
airmark:

I don't know the rubbish they teach german cbs these days. If you watch rudiger very well, he thinks only one-way while defending. That's why a very skillful attacker will make mincemeat of him in a 1v1, by just feinting. He should never be left in isolation against players like messi, mahrez, neymar, hazard, odoi, musonda - it's blue murder.

You may see his best while combating a 'power-without-skill' striker. I won't blame him much, he was a striker in his early years, hence, his average defensive skills. Conte has been working on him, because i haven't seen something like the gif below, this season.

[img]https:///media/7-10-2017/5MdgCG.gif[/img]

LOL! You really know how to flog Apari Ramuzaki in his foolishness.

Why are you wicked like this? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
airmark:

At least you saw the ball leaving fellaini's knee area, where luiz had his late charge. Tell me where the ball was, and where rudiger stamped?

Rudiger's can't be called a late charge.

The ball was leaving the players foot also when Rudiger stamped his ankle. Which foolish player except luiz will raise foof that high to another players knee

Thats why he was exiled at Brazil and cant even make Chelsea team regularly. 2 days ago he started, Chelsea suffered their worst loss this season. Luiz played
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

We don't do traditional here uncle undecided

We used the white man god here

Who put that law? You better be kiafu!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
Greatihex:
lol. I pray never to reach there.

Some people unknowingly pray against themselves, Like Many Chelsea fans prayed for Bakayoko to join
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by purplekayc(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
Good thing I left Chelsea. tongue

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
diggz:

Who put that law? You better be kiafu!!
You still dey para Baba Oghenetega grin

Abeg nor too carry mumu Conte and Yokobastard for mind mbok... Think of Tega, Ejiro, Kevwe, Odafe, Ejokowoyon and Akpors cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

You mean like how Phil Jones falls like a log or how rio Ferdinand falls under Yakubu anointing.

Funny enough both of them will kill their entire family to play in a world cup final and dominate it

Trash talk. Facts only!

Dispute the fact that Alagolo falls under anointing grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
elrony:
Trash talk. Facts only!
Dispute the fact that Alagolo falls under anointing grin grin grin

FACTS ONLY
Fact 1 Boateng won the world cup playing a key part in the final and one of the best players on the field
Fact 2. None of Jones nor Rio has won a world cup in their career.

Assignment: Remind me, who was the last Man Utd defender to win a world cup while playing at your club

Elrunning, Don't run this time around
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

FACTS ONLY
Fact 1 Boateng won the world cup playing a key part in the final and one of the best players on the field

Assignment: Remind me, who is the last Man Utd defender to win a world cup while playing at your club
Ouch...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

You still dey para Baba Oghenetega grin

Abeg nor too carry mumu Conte and Yokobastard for mind mbok... Think of Tega, Ejiro, Kevwe, Odafe, Ejokowoyon and Akpors cheesy

Lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy no be only akpors cheesy cheesy

I dey wait to receive Conte sack letter.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Assignment: Remind me, who was the last Man Utd defender to win a world cup while playing at your club

Last time you tried this with Chelsea fans, we brought out Frank Lebeouf for you, including a starring role shackling Ronaldo in the final. You never hesperredit.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
Pataki:

LOL! You really know how to flog Apari Ramuzaki in his foolishness.

Why are you wicked like this? grin

I dey learn work from you, ibime, nihilist and diggz.

raumdeuter:

The ball was leaving the players foot also when Rudiger stamped his ankle.

cheesy
Just as it was in the gif, strootman will be shocked by your statement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
diggz:

Lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy no be only akpors cheesy cheesy

I dey wait to receive Conte sack letter
Them go bring the letter come your office? grin

Chai, you no go kill person baba diggz cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
Courtois is about to join Madrid

He said the club should talk 2 Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes
Source- front-page
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
CapitalCee:
But... but... Babajoko is an Upgrade on Matic. lolz, nice memories.
we are only six points behind Man Utd and we are the defending champions so please carry your self to your thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
dmcdad:

Ouch...
I can feel it from here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

FACTS ONLY

I can feel it mehn...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

FACTS ONLY

Even the two arguably Greatest footballers of all time haven't won a world cup, maybe cause it involves "dragging" and they don't want to tear the jerseys of their teammates.

Meanwhile, Alagolo Boathand suffers intermittent seizures over small body movement, fact or not? grin

Fraudeuter don't try that your fraud amalanomics biko.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
elrony:

Even the two arguably Greatest footballers of all time haven't won a world cup, maybe cause it involves "dragging" and they don't want to tear the jerseys of their teammates.

Meanwhile, Alagolo Boathand suffers intermittent seizures over small body movement, fact or not? grin

Fraudeuter don't try that your fraud amalanomics biko.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Raumdeuter wasn't expecting that upper cut from that angle. Let's see how he will counter-punch that.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Wilkins : “The manager’s knowledge is far superior. He knows the players he wants to bring in.

“The squad is weaker this season than the one that won the league last year. No Diego Costa, no Nemanja Matic – it’s been a massive blow to Conte.”

I still don't know who gave morata that back injury, that wouldn't allow him to score the 30 goals i was expecting from him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4697) (4698) (4699) (4700) (4701) (4702) (4703) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Segedinho(m), Jamiuokolla and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.