Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,739 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10765046 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4698) (4699) (4700) (4701) (4702) (4703) (4704) ... (19455) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Them go bring the letter come your office? grin

Chai, you no go kill person baba diggz cheesy

Na wa to you o! You forget say Cobham still dey move things? I go personally like deliver Conte letter to am....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
airmark:
Wilkins : “The manager’s knowledge is far superior. He knows the players he wants to bring in.

“The squad is weaker this season than the one that won the league last year. No Diego Costa, no Nemanja Matic – it’s been a massive blow to Conte.”

I still don't know who gave morata that back injury, that wouldn't allow him to score the 30 goals i was expecting from him

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
Was it Emenalo that asked Conte to send Costa sack letter?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
I rebuke every spirit of raumdeuter,bakayoko and scummies from this thread ...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
eph12:
Was it Emenalo that asked Conte to send Costa sack letter?

E be like house wey you rent....you wan turn landlord inside....oya! Vamoose....kia kia!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
diggz:

E be like house wey you rent....you wan turn landlord inside....oya! Vamoose....kia kia!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ibime:

Last time you tried this with Chelsea fans, we brought out Frank Lebeouf for you, including a starring role shackling Ronaldo in the final. You never hesperredit.

Frank Lebouef 20yrs ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
diggz:

Na wa to you o! You forget say Cobham still dey move things? I go personally like deliver Conte letter to am....
Ooh mai god. How did I forget so soon? cheesy

I no go mind be the delivery boy o kiss

But, but we need to rebuild our vandalized offices in Abuja and Lagos o...too many mails flying upandan. Go to the scummies thread and see as mails yakpa got ground, undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
elrony:

Even the two arguably Greatest footballers of all time haven't won a world cup, maybe cause it involves "dragging" and they don't want to tear the jerseys of their teammates.

Meanwhile, Alagolo Boathand suffers intermittent seizures over small body movement, fact or not? grin

Fraudeuter don't try that your fraud amalanomics biko.

Name a world cup wiining defender who was played at Man utd when he won

You mean Pele and Maradona havent won a world cup?

If Boateng was a Man utd player, he would be the best defender of the past 2 decades or at worst behind just Vidic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
airmark:
Wilkins : “The manager’s knowledge is far superior. He knows the players he wants to bring in.

“The squad is weaker this season than the one that won the league last year. No Diego Costa, no Nemanja Matic – it’s been a massive blow to Conte.”

I still don't know who gave morata that back injury, that wouldn't allow him to score the 30 goals i was expecting from him.

this drunkard will never say the truth.

He still blames Emenalo for losing his job under Ancelotti.

Because i dont know what Emenalo has to do with Costa or Matic.

Ray Wilkins will soon blame Emenalo for global warming and the crash of Bitcoin.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
What a useless thread

Spits!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
elrony:

Even the two arguably Greatest footballers of all time haven't won a world cup, maybe cause it involves "dragging" and they don't want to tear the jerseys of their teammates.

Meanwhile, Alagolo Boathand suffers intermittent seizures over small body movement, fact or not? grin

Fraudeuter don't try that your fraud amalanomics biko.
Elronnie grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
grin

Page 4700

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
airmark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ramdeuter wasn't expecting that upper cut from that angle. Let's see how he will counter-punch that.

Infact you can add your club to it and tell us the last defender to win a world cup while playing for Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
neezar:
What a useless thread

Spits!!!
Vamoose from here, oh ye scummy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
diggz:
I rebuke every spirit of ramdeuter,bakayoko and scummies from this thread ...

If you like rebook your game vs Watford, The loss sure die
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

If Boateng was a Man utd player, he would be the best defender of the past 2 decades or at worst behind just Vidic

You have started again with this your Ogbomosho logic abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Vamoose from here, oh ye scummy
Owfa I heard ur club have started the blame game with buhari
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
neezar:

Owfa I heard ur club have started the blame game with buhari
grin...maga!

Geraout from here undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
diggz:
You have started again with this your Ogbomosho logic abi?

If you know how many times this logic has put people to shame

Its the fact only, Tell me the last Chelsea defender to have a CL and world cup while playing for your team, Same with Man Utd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Frank Lebouef 20yrs ago

raumdeuter:

Pele and Maradona? That was over 30 years ago

undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Leyqute:

Pele and Maradona? That was over 30 years ago

undecided

The greatest footballers of all time are Pele and Maradona

The last Chelsea defender to win a world cup won it 20yrs ago

Can you name 1 Man Utd defender for us who won a world cup as a Man utd player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

The greatest footballers of all time are Pele and Maradona

The last Chelsea defender to win a world cup is 20yrs ago

Can someone get me a plate of hot gbegiri and isi ewu to go with this amala gbigbona felifeli?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
Page 4700 cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
Leyqute:
Can someone get me a plate of hot gbegiri and isi ewu to go with this amala gbigbona felifeli?

Boateng won a world cup as a Bayern defender, Can you name 1 Man Utd defender for us who won a world cup as a Man utd player?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
Leyqute:

Raumdeuter is a confirmed criminal aswear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
diggz:

Sorry sir i don go. But we will be back this weekend to celebrate with you cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
diggz:

Raumdeuter is a confirmed criminal aswear

Mi bros, that man runs his own personal circus where half the performers are contortionists. Chale is well versed in the art of manipulation. He can turn anything. He's probably the first airbender to arrive planet earth.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
eph12:

Sorry sir i don go. But we will be back this weekend to celebrate with you cheesy

No o, Oga mi. Issa next week Monday. I don book band - The Bridgebreakers from West London, to perform. The caterers will be from Satafrika and Colombia.

Get ready. Omoge go plenty. Iyanu ma sheyle grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Bit why are you rating Vidic ahead of Boateng? He never played in the final of a world cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Leyqute:

Mi bros, that man runs his own personal circus where half the performers are contortionists. Chale is well versed in the art of manipulation. He can turn anything. He's probably the first airbender to arrive planet earth

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dayo will be a perfect fit for Naija politics cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
Leyqute:

No o, Oga mi. Issa next week Monday. I don book band - The Bridgebreakers from West London, to perform. The caterers will be from Satafrika and Colombia.

Get ready. Omoge go plenty. Iyanu ma sheyle grin grin grin
Monday again? The omens are just so visible even to the blind cheesy

But why is God dealing with chelsea like this? What did they do sef? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (4698) (4699) (4700) (4701) (4702) (4703) (4704) ... (19455) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Caicedobets(m), Realtord43, Phant0mStranger, bestmutiu2019(m), zeusis(m), BlueAngel444, kingBolton, WhoDeyHause, Ijustwantto, bolu96(m), MacZrino, reccy(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.