Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,294 members, 7,867,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10765372 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) ... (19455) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pataki:
The irony! Simple English - coming from the compound ediot that cannot clearly state what his foolish brain deems as requirements for a big game. You are a certified dolt!

Oponu akindindinrin

Now that I have stated the requirement, what would you do with it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:
cheesy
You never saw my pics and i swear you never posted it here, but if you give me the go ahead, i will post your picture and that of your daddy and mummy. cheesy
In fact, if i see 10 likes for this post i will post the pics, i hope you won't run to the mods to hide it. grin

I have posted my own picture here multiple times before people like you knew what the internet was and there are many people on this forum who are my social media friends who have seen my pictures before so you arent achieving anything by posting it if its different from the caricature you have been posting previously

But your own picture above is displaying your heavy LIPS that carry your burden all over the world, That is the cause of your problem. Thats why you are called IK-putu Onu. for this Lips. You should be a fan of Redbull LIP-zig

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lips like turnup on Chinos ffs

Dayo thunder will fire you, no doubt...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

I have posted my own picture here multiple times before people like you knew what the internet was and there are many people on this forum who are my social media friends who have seen my pictures before so you arent achieving anything by posting it if its different from the caricature you have been posting previously

[s]But your own picture above is displaying your heavy LIPS that carry your burden all over the world, That is the cause of your problem. Thats why you are called IK-putu Onu. for this Lips. You should be a fan of Redbull LIP-zig[/s]

cheesy cheesy

Nice one, so if we call you a big head or apari, we are spot on. That doesn't mean you should now look for one person's picture and tag me with.

Effort of a drowning man, an all-time low for you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:
cheesy cheesy
Nice one, so if we call you a big head or apari, we are spot on. That doesn't mean you should now look for one person's picture and tag me with.
Effort of a drowning man, an all-time low for you. cheesy

If you call me anything and my picture on public domain does not agree then it makes you a pathetic liar. Unlike your huge ete momorimomo. Post your pictures without tucking in your lips like we tuck big shirts in small trousers

Englishmen probably had you in mind when they said "Look before you LIP"

What could be more pathetic than a grown asss man begging for likes
airmark:
In fact, if i see 10 likes for this post i will post the pics

I thought instagram girls begging for likes were pathetic until I saw you. At least most of the girls are teenagers or in their twenties not a 30 something year old man begging for likes on a faceless forum

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hoo mai god... grin grin grin

Diggz, you no good at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Hoo mai god... grin grin grin

Diggz, you no good at all

Heheheheheheeeee... cheesy cheesy

Burr you know lord Raumdeuter is Mr capable....Na here we go dey today cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

Post your pictures without tucking in your lips like we tuck big shirts in small trousers

Am i safe? Not sure. Learnt my lessons. cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:

Am i safe? Not sure. Learnt my lessons. cool

Safe from what? Learnt which lesson

I am sure everyone here would know the person arrested for financial crimes abroad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

Safe from what? Learnt which lesson

I am sure everyone here would know the person arrested for financial crimes abroad

Let's go for easter and say hello to diggz, chelseafan1, griffon, pamcode, skimpledawg and your boy, a40 and come back, to test who can breeze in and breeze out, unhindered. Adepoju so ara re. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
'There could be a silver lining for Antonio Conte if Chelsea sack him. One worth €30 million, to be precise.

Sport (via Football in London) write that the former Juventus Coach and Premier League defending champion would be in for that huge payday if Roman Abramovich fires him.'

No wonder conte was starting bakayoko. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:

Let's go for easter and say hello to diggz, chelseafan1, griffon, pamcode, skimpledawg and your boy, a40 and come back, to test who can breeze in and breeze out, unhindered. Adepoju so ara re. cheesy

What's my business with that? Is that breeze in and out going to reduce the size of your lips? The more your lip cells increase the less your brain cells. There is an inverse relationship between them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

Oponu akindindinrin

Now that I have stated the requirement, what would you do with it?

Akuri Apari. What foolish requirements have you stated? Odesco goroso apari.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

What's my business with that? Is that breeze in and out going to reduce the size of your lips? The more your lip cells increase the less your brain cells. There is an inverse relationship between them

Keep disgracing yourself with non-existing big lips sh1t. cheesy.

By now i was expecting you to have got my real names. Dayo adepoju olori nla. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pataki:
Akuri Apari. What foolish requirements have you stated? Odesco goroso apari.

Sugomu, If the pole dancing has been eroding what is left of your brain then go collect disability from those geriatrics that have been using your kadara, aisiki and destiny to rejuvenate their libidos
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:
Keep disgracing yourself with non-existing big lips sh1t. cheesy.

By now i was expecting you to have got my real names. Dayo adepoju olori nla. cheesy

Post your pictures without tucking in your lips and prove me wrong. Why should I post your names, what have your names got to do with anything

Is your name written on your lips?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:

Ah! A se elewon (tewonde) ni weyrey yen! grin

Onijigbiti omo alailojutini!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nihilist:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lips like turnup on Chinos ffs

Dayo thunder will fire you, no doubt...
amen grin grin
The guy bad mouth no be small
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

Sugomu, If the pole dancing has been eroding what is left of your brain then go collect disability from those geriatrics that have been using your kadara, aisiki and destiny to rejuvenate their libidos

Tewonde Apari.... grin Walai, you go cry again today oh.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pataki:

That's the major reason he ditched his dayokanu moniker and avoided every association with that name on social media.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by trigar12(m): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
Oya, beef

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pataki:

Everyone knows you are the one who breezes in and out of jail where you service you hornny clients
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pataki:

Tewonde Apari.... grin Walai, you go cry again today oh.....

Havent you been going from one jail to the other to service the guys or you think we don't know why you dissappear for months
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:

That's the major reason he ditched his dayokanu moniker and avoided every association with that name on social media.

One of hin close paddy who used to be active on this forum and studied at OAU with him gave me a bit of the gist of him many years back. I just could not be bothered about him.

But to be reckoned as a former elewon? Weyrey quickly dissociated himself from his moniker. Abajooooo!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:

Hmm e be like say oro lo fe gbo. Na word ou wan hear

Maybe we will invite those in the rap section to explain why you were away for a while.

Ibime:
And in same way Airmark was arrested but later acquitted, but by the time we add maggi, Airmark na hardcore criminal grin

How true is this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

Havent you been going from one jail to the other to service the guys or you think we don't know why you dissappear for months

Unlike you aka tewonde apari, I have no criminal activities associated with my person. Pataki aka omoluabi was well raised and well trained.

Ti e ti ba e on this forum!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pataki:
One of hin close paddy who used to be active on this forum and studied at OAU with him gave me a bit of the gist of him many years back. I just could not be bothered about him.

But to be reckoned as a former elewon? Weyrey quickly dissociated himself from his moniker. Abajooooo!

Whatever gist he gave you of me must have been about how I was a good citizen not dancing on poles and having dollar bills dipped like you do around every jail house in Europe

Tell us where you have been going all these while 8months in a row

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pataki:
Unlike you aka tewonde apari, I have no criminal activities associated with my person. Pataki aka omoluabi was well raised and well trained.

Ti e ti ba e on this forum!

Your friend was the elewon who spent a year in jail everyone here knows that except an adodi like you

Ibime:
And in same way Airmark was arrested but later acquitted, but by the time we add maggi, Airmark na hardcore criminal grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pataki:

The mumu changed his social media details when the news filtered in. He can't go to naija for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4704) (4705) (4706) (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) ... (19455) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 100smile(m), User09, drisham(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.