Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,800 members, 7,862,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10739749 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) (4711) (4712) (4713) ... (19410) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:

You have failed to swear you were never arrested for fraud before. Just do that now, so that your parents will call you asap when i bombard them with details of your illegal runs.

I swear I have never been arrested for fraud before

I swear I have never been to a police station on issues relating to fraud

Now you do the same swear you have never been to the police station on issues relating to fraud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nihilist:

this man looks like he would give you the beating of your life, if he caught you posting his pics online.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will beg dayo's mum to help me appeal to the baba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
neezar:

how long did he stay in the league

phoolish man

I know you are a morron. confirmed. Yakubu got to the EPL in 2003 and played in the EPL in 2012

So what is your point again morron
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

Go through the pages and see who started it

Thats how fraudsters behave. They think everyone is a fraudster like them. So him finding out my name, a fact that many people know is now what he is brandishing. Imagine this dolt bragging that he knows my parents name. What a tool

Isnt that evidence that he is a reetardd and a morron in real life?

Same way when he was attacking ibime's daughter and posting her pictures

Na wa!

All the same, e don do sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:
'There could be a silver lining for Antonio Conte if Chelsea sack him. One worth €30 million, to be precise.

Sport (via Football in London) write that the former Juventus Coach and Premier League defending champion would be in for that huge payday if Roman Abramovich fires him.'

No wonder conte was starting bakayoko. cheesy

Don't ever fvck with a street smart Italian bruv...! Conte is a criminal....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
diggz:

Don't ever fvck with a street smart Italian bruv...! Conte is a criminal....

Things are getting clearer by the day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
Is this fight on or What? Mans busy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:

Ask the person that was using the term and posting a fake picture of me. Adedayo adepoju to be precise.

Below is the picture of his innocent dad.

Ehmm.. why you come dey post him papa picture na?

No be raumdeuter own you suppose post showing his Isi Ukwa, if at all you should.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:

Things are getting clearer by the day.

Mou was right when he subtly implied Cunte was a criminal. cheesy grin grin

Roman about to be Magad!!!! cheesy

Diggz na dis one be Ali baba Yahoo Yahoo! !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
elrony:

Ehmm.. why you come dey post him papa picture na?

No be raumdeuter own you suppose post showing his Isi Ukwa, if at all you should.

Always be at least a step ahead of your opposition. He posted a fake picture of me, i posted a real picture of his dad. Don't start what you can't finish, if you buy, you must pay.

If you say i have big lips, which i swear, is wrong, i will call you a dwarf, which is correct. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:

Always be at least a step ahead of your opposition. He posted fake picture of me, i posted a real picture of his dad. Don't start what you can't finish, if you buy, you must pay.

If you say i have big lips, which i swear, is wrong, i will call you a dwarf, which is also wrong. cheesy

Fixed!

Mad man. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
elrony:

Fixed!

Mad man. grin

cheesy

People wanna see dayo's big head sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:

Always be at least a step ahead of your opposition. He posted a fake picture of me, i posted a real picture of his dad. Don't start what you can't finish, if you buy, you must pay.

If you say i have big lips, which i swear, is wrong, i will call you a dwarf, which is correct. cheesy

The only step you are is to be several steps behind common sense. I posted a picture of you with your huge lips you couldnt post one of mine rather in your morronic ways you posted that of a person who has nothing to do with it

And I am waiting for the evidence you want to post

You visited the police on a fraud related issue. true or false?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

Now what have you achieved by posting the picture of a person that has nothing to do with the fact that you are a fraudster

You called someone innocent yet in your morronic ways went ahead to post his picture

Isnt that a sign of brainlessness. Same way you posted someones daughters picture. You are raving mad and thats not a diss

Pataki abi

Airmark e don do abeg. This should all just be banter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pataki:

You now see that he is truly brainless for him to be posting pictures of someone who has nothing to do with his fat lips
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

The only step you are is to be several steps behind common sense. I posted a picture of you with your huge lips you couldnt post one of mine rather in your morronic ways you posted that of a person who has nothing to do with it

I can see tears, but mans not hurt. cheesy Next time you post a fake pic of me, i will unleash more to spank your big head.

Stupid fraudeuter, the cultist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pataki:

When next he post a fake pic of me, i will post his mum's picture. He must hear the word of God by force, throw away his amala stirrer and follow Jesus in deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
raumdeuter:

You now see that he is truly brainless for him to be posting pictures of someone who has nothing to do with his fat lips

If that is truly your father, then he has gone too far. But if that is not your father, then I take it that you both are enjoying the banter as it is proceeding.

Anyways, am out of this. I will just be watching from the sidelines.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:

When next he post a fake pic of me, i will post his mum's picture. He must hear the word of God by force, throw away his amala stirrer and follow Jesus in deeds.

It is enough. If it is fake picture he is posting, we all know dayo is the epitome foolishness on this board. Allow him to exercise his foolishness na. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pataki:

If that is truly your father, then he has gone too far. But if that is not your father, then I take it that you both are enjoying the banter as it is proceeding.

If that's what will bring an end to his stupidity here, i won't stop. He never asked me not to post, when i asked him. Why was he wailing afterwards? Oh, he thought i was joking.

All hands must be on deck to banish him from this thread, by any means.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pataki:

My thoughts also, I don't expect anyone's actual pics to be posted
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
Why is Messi playing like it's the world cup final and Valencia are Brazil?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
Please I would like to see a picture of Airmarks "Ginormous" lips and Dayos Big head.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:

Since you claim say the picture na fake, why you go wan post him mama picture niyen?.. shey o wa okay sha?

E better say you post Raumdeuter picture when him carry pot for him big head during initiation , Diggz go get cameo for the pic sef as travelling Capon from DELSU branch!!! cheesygrin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:

I can see tears, but mans not hurt. cheesy Next time you post a fake pic of me, i will unleash more to spank your big head.

Stupid fraudeuter, the cultist.

Hurt? except that even newer members are seeing how brainless you are. They cant imagine someone so brainless to be posting picture of peoples father. when they diss you and you are too dull to keep up you go post the picture of their family like the low life you are

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Pataki:

Then you dont know him, He once posted a picture of ibimes daughter when hr couldnt match his wits

thats how he rolls mentally incapable people hang on to anything they think wil give them an dge instead he just scored an own goal

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Abeg airmark and Raumdeuter na wetin dey happen here today....? Please make una forget the matter abeg....thought we were trolling normal trolling before.....abeg make una try wipe all the sturvs wey una post for here please....we don pass this kind levels abeg una two...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:

If that's what will bring an end to his stupidity here, i won't stop. He never asked me not to post, when i asked him. Why was he wailing afterwards? Oh, he thought i was joking.

All hands must be on deck to banish him from this thread, by any means.

Post anything you want. If you no post am no be your papa born you

Go ahead and embarrass yourself further
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
diggz:
Abeg airmark and Ramdeuter na wetin dey happen here today....? Please make una forget the matter abeg....thought we were trolling normal trolling before.....abeg make una try wipe all the sturvs wey una post for here please....we don pass this kind levels abeg una two...

Abeg no wipe am, it shall not be well for anyone who wipes the foolishness of airmark for the entire world to see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
Well, i like both men. Dayo in particular, i see in a big brother light. And Airmark as a generally cool and funny dude.

But if you guys must fight to the death...well, so be it...

i must remain neutral.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
airmark:

This is your picture and it shall not be well with you if you dont post my entire family picture like you said you would

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
elrony:

Since you claim say the picture na fake, why you go wan post him mama picture niyen?.. shey o wa okay sha?

E better say you post Raumdeuter picture when him carry pot for him big head during initiation , Diggz go get cameo for the pic sef as travelling Capon from DELSU branch!!! cheesygrin grin

Short man, mind your lane. Despite calling the pic fake several times, were you not one of those people that would still come and be disturbing me with stupid questions about one ikputu whatever, whenever he posted it? If you dont want thunder to fire you, just hold your side.

raumdeuter:

Hurt? except that even newer members are seeing how brainless you are. They cant imagine someone so brainless to be posting picture of peoples father. when they diss you and you are too dull to keep up you go post the picture of their family like the low life you are

Anytime you post that fake pic, expect me to post a pic you wont like. Anything that pains you, i will start doing it. Shebi you wan't to be irresponsible, i will let you know the level.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4707) (4708) (4709) (4710) (4711) (4712) (4713) ... (19410) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WhoDeyHause, Segedinho(m), USAfall2024, Geld(m), ucsquare(m), Realtord43, Bluelines69, Sitmr, fredoooooo, ouzo1(m), Unlimited22, larride(m), reccy(m), joezy23(m), Shegzdave, Android17, Omoluabi16(m), Singapore1(m), BlueAngel444, Demolz, stulp16, andrewbaba44 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.