Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,386 members, 7,850,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10688832 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (19350) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
Na God save Germany say Referee blew too quickly...

Brazil for win 8-7 angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2014
Korea/Japan 2002 - Brazil 2 v 0 Germany

Brazil 2014 - Brazil 1 v 7 Germany

Sins of the fathers lives after their children cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2014
I feel sorry for every Brazilian player there on a human level. Some will never live thís down.

The only ninja I have zero pity for is Scolari. He reaped what he sowed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ibime: I feel sorry for every Brazilian player there on a human level. Some will never live thís down.

The only ninja I have zero pity for is Scolari. He reaped what he sowed.
Because he fielded Fernandinho instead of Paulinho? Or snubbed Diego Costa?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
CFCfan:
Because he fielded Fernandinho instead of Paulinho? Or snubbed Diego Costa?

Nah, cos of his cynical fouling tactics throughout the tournament and building Brazil midfield on players with zero technique like Gustavo. Picking ninjas like Fred to lead his attack, constantly picking Hulk etc whilst ignoring Hernanes, Willian and Coutinho plus his ridiculous handling of Diego Costa.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nihilist:

Based on what exactly?

What criteria?

Muller had more goals and assists than Hazard last season

Muller has won more trophies

Muller can play as a striker and play anywhere in the midfield

Muller has been doing the business home away and international

What is hazard's claim to fame?

Muller has already copped a goal and assist today against Brazil and 1st half never even finish
Abeg no mind Guapo comparing sleep to death! Shebi na for this same thread person compare Joe Cole to Schweinsteiger no iranu wey man never see for this Nairaland
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ibime:

Nah, cos of his cynical fouling tactics throughout the tournament and building Brazil midfield on players with zero technique like Gustavo. Picking ninjas like Fred to lead his attack, constantly picking Hulk etc whilst ignoring Hernanes, Willian and Coutinho plus his ridiculous handling of Diego Costa.
Yeah, sometimes coaches try to be too 'clever'. I hope he has learned from his mistakes and never invite Fred anywhere near the Brazilian camp.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MeGaStReEt: 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
PSG looking for David Luiz's receipt....

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2014
Wow, am really surprised by the scoreline, but how people are slating fred now is really annoying, i remember when he won the golden boot at the confed cup, people were praising him, calling him a goal machine, even suggesting their clubs sign him up, just shocking how people change
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2014
And also, when david luiz scored that wonder goal against colombia, i saw how chelsea peeps(on twitter) were calling him defender of the tornament, we shouldn't have let him go, bla bla bla, now, it's psg are looking for his receipt, 50mil for luiz, lol...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by landinfo: 12:29am On Jul 09, 2014
"@Taribo_West_:
You just know that there isn't a German alive who turns up for work even in a minute late
#efficiency"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 09, 2014
Ibime: Word reaching me from Oil Mill market is that Brazilian weave is now selling at half price.
Rumuokwurushi tinz. Even in jand this paddy still get the hook up on local news.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:16am On Jul 09, 2014
See as men dey stroll... cheesy -------- Boy dey 4 ground... grin tongue grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 6:17am On Jul 09, 2014
ROUT OF THIS WORLD... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2014
Blue blood

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iykmora(m): 8:37am On Jul 09, 2014
Robbie Savage after d mauling last night...

"The first half was most incredible half in World Cup history. Funny thing is Brazil would still hammer England!"

***giggles***

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 09, 2014
Commentators be like Brazil are going no where cos they're home already! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2014
Brazil squad leaving their hotel room this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2014
Who made Scolari a manager? I always said the 2002 Brazil squad would have won the world cup even with me as their manager. They were perfect, Scolari just rode on their back. He was found out at Chelsea to be a fraud.
You know Brazil has sunken so low when a few years ago you had Ronaldo wearing the 9 jersey and now you have a player like Fred wearing that same jersey. How have the mighty fallen?

Luiz was never a player anyway and half the team don't deserve that shirt. I actually thought Hernanes would come in now that Neymar was out, Scolari went and brought in a runt like Bernard.

Sad day for all lovers of Brazillian football. The country needs to go back to the streets. Imagine players like Oscar and Luiz are regarded as stars in the team. In the old era they would be ball boys and boot cleaners for Rivaldo, Carlos, Cafu, Ronaldo and Ronaldinho etc.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2014
mikeywise: Brazil squad leaving their hotel room this morning.

Wicked... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
hahahahaha. Chaii... Chelsea Fans sha..

Before we Sold Luiz to PSG, We regarded him as a World Class Defender that we even Said he will Walk into the Bayern Munich team with ease.. (Only Ibime had a Different View)

Now Luiz is not a Footballer.. He is shit. He is that.. grin.. Chaiii.. Chelsea Fans, Fear God oo.. Double mouth is not good. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
Once a blue, always a blue(Luiz)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
Finally, he has joined.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hopefully robben to be at his best , also van persie and sniejder then we go Dutch tonight

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
dyabman: Hopefully robben to be at his best , also van persie and sniejder then we go Dutch tonight

una go lose tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
Tval: Finally, he has joined.

Who be dat? I don't recognize the face
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ibime:

Who be dat? I don't recognize the face

The highly rated Mario Pasalic. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
Tval:

The highly rated Mario Pasalic. cheesy cheesy

Hehehe

Val na only you sabi this nigger cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
ElGuapo:

Hehehe

Val na only you sabi this nigger cheesy cheesy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Pašalić

I hope this helps. cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
tobiboss: And also, when david luiz scored that wonder goal against colombia, i saw how chelsea peeps(on twitter) were calling him defender of the tornament, we shouldn't have let him go, bla bla bla, now, it's psg are looking for his receipt, 50mil for luiz, lol...
Sums up all football fans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Just took some minutes to look this lad up.

- He's 19

- He's a CM

- He plays for Hajduk Split

- He was named in Croatia's world cup 30-man provisional squad.

- He's been dubbed the 'next modric'.

- He's Mario Pasalic.

At £3m for all these rave, I'd say good buy. Just praying that his Chelsea days wont be spent at other clubs, our definition of the loan system can be quite funny - we see it as charity cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
angry
Tval:
una go lose tongue tongue

Your mouth like you go lose, woobish ! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) ... (19350) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KanielOutis92, zeusis(m), swiz123(m), Demolz, Whizlight(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.