Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10626274 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (19271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
Dhelake: I would also like Chelsea to have faith on the young untested players but not now, Most especially not when those who does that before have now moved on and are also now buying quality players

we have bought too many talents to be wasting money and wasting their future,why not just stop buying them :/ ...elguapo going on about the "new modric",rave on till you see him heading to werder bremen on 4 seasons after 3 seasons on loan

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
mithel:

all i am saying, PvA first choice,bertrand 2nd
ake 3rd choice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
ElGuapo:

Baba mi I never hear from your end.

Hope all is well?

All is well broda.... will be coming to that end by end of month... I will halla soon

Y u dey like dat girl self? U don see her pics grin bad guy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
LONDON EVENING STANDARD

Chelsea target Paul Pogba has been spotted within a few hundred yards of Stamford Bridge sparking rumours that the Blues could be on the verge of landing the coveted star.

Chelsea which way forward?

1.Oscar 2.willan 3. Hazard 4. Matic 5: Ramires 6: Schurlle 7: Sallah 8: Fabregas 9:mikel

On loan( d ones I know)

1: Josh. 2: xtian Astu 3: thogan H 4: d Brazilian guy

Why Pogba? Pls we need another quality striker not a midfielder..... 25m is ok for this young man.... abeg mk we nor waste Luiz money just like dat
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
^^ 60m 4 pogba, omor i'll just reserve my comment, he's a good player though. Let somebody come and buy torres, ba, mikel and ramires na!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2014
tobiboss: ^^ 60m 4 pogba, omor i'll just reserve my comment, he's a good player though. Let somebody come and buy torres, ba, mikel and ramires na!!!

all i am saying bro, i dont know why juventus no want money + mikel for pogba sef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
chelseabmw: LONDON EVENING STANDARD

Chelsea target Paul Pogba has been spotted within a few hundred yards of Stamford Bridge sparking rumours that the Blues could be on the verge of landing the coveted star.

Chelsea which way forward?

1.Oscar 2.willan 3. Hazard 4. Matic 5: Ramires 6: Schurlle 7: Sallah 8: Fabregas 9:mikel

On loan( d ones I know)

1: Josh. 2: xtian Astu 3: thogan H 4: d Brazilian guy

Why Pogba? Pls we need another quality striker not a midfielder..... 25m is ok for this young man.... abeg mk we nor waste Luiz money just like dat

"d brazillian guy" is LUCAS PIAZON angry

thorgan don go loan already, plus why do you have ramires and mikel on your list undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 8:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
mithel:

all i am saying bro, i dont know why juventus no want money + mikel for pogba sef
walahi, let's dash them torres sef to sweeten the deal...sweeten the deal for us anyway
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
mithel:

pure nonsense,you dont sell likes of mata and de bryune in the name of balancing the books especially when we had old cargoes like lamps, still on the payroll,you sell the likes of mikel and ramires to balance books,if they didnt sell likes of mata,de bryune,matic(in the first place),sturridge(for torres to enjoy no competition,making us get Ba at the end of the day) they wouldnt have been need for any balancing to cover for fabregas or costa, we make very stupid transfer decisions and its more than a mou thing.Period.

luis filipe is 29(too close to 29 to be called 28)...useless deal,arent united getting a 19 year old shaw,abegi

If you've been percipient enough, you shoulda noticed that no one here is in support of Filipe's signing, not b'cos he's not good but he's too old to command £20m.

And how does Utd's sillyness to pay up over £30m for a teenage left-back who's unproven in the big stage make sense to you?

Speaking of balancing the books, how humanly possible would the sell of Lampard, Mikel and Ramires provide us with the revenue we needed? Wetin you think say be their valuation?

Mata was not in Jose's plan, same goes with KDB, Luiz was mainly used as a CM for the most period of the season until we recieved an offer for him that was too good. You still think letting those unhappy players and a player that was played out of position leave was a mistake?

No doubt we've made mistakes in the past by making silly sales like in the case of Matic and then Sturridge. Shït happens and mistakes are made for lessons to be learnt. Such mistake isn't exclusively reserved for us anyway, Utd lost Pogba, Barca lost Fabregas, etc - they've all learnt their lessons too.

Bar Filipe's maga deal, Chelsea has done superbly well in the transfer market under Jose - take that in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2014
chelseabmw:

All is well broda.... will be coming to that end by end of month... I will halla soon

Y u dey like dat girl self? U don see her pics grin bad guy cheesy

Which gal?

That chick na my sister oo cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
mithel:

we have bought too many talents to be wasting money and wasting their future,why not just stop buying them :/ ...elguapo going on about the "new modric",rave on till you see him heading to werder bremen on 4 seasons after 3 seasons on loan

Oga no be me dub the boy new modric, that's the nickname he's won for himself down there in Croatia.

No be when something happen now, you go talk say Guapo no get foresight cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
tobiboss: ^^ 60m 4 pogba, omor i'll just reserve my comment, he's a good player though. Let somebody come and buy torres, ba, mikel and ramires na!!!
Mourinho already said he wants Torres to stay; so I'm guessing he'd field Torres as a winger since Costa will be the main striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
CFCfan:
Mourinho already said he wants Torres to stay; so I'm guessing he'd field Torres as a winger since Costa will be the main striker.

Winger ko Sweeper ni cheesy

Both players would be vying for that No9 spot, there's no space down the flanks - Willian, Hazard, Salah and Andre are sailing the ships there.

Costa is a challenge for Nando, though we all expect the former to get more games than the latter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
60m for Pogba too much... Why players value come dey high for market dese days?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
http://Www.theshedend.com

I Came across this on Chelsea official website fan page.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 12:55am On Jul 12, 2014
Mourinho is confused!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:14am On Jul 12, 2014
Pogba overpriced and overhyped. Schweinsteiger and Toni Kroos schooled him like a bytch. Cabaye is his boss in French midfield.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:18am On Jul 12, 2014
Let Ramires go jor. If Real want him, swap him for Khedira who aint great - but a big upgrade on Ramires and a good balance with Matic and Cesc.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2014
If they pay such amount for Pogba, the youth team players should just know the club has no plan for them.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2014
Tval: If they pay such amount for Pogba, the youth team players should just know the club has no plan for them.
thank you. Lewis baker, rlc, mc haran, ginkel, cholabah, ake...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2014
Ibime: Pogba overpriced and overhyped. Schweinsteiger and Toni Kroos schooled him like a bytch. Cabaye is his boss in French midfield.
Cabaye that was pure trash in that game

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2014
Courtois or cech? Courtois is the better 1 on 1 stopper, but cech is the better shot stopper imo, who would you guys prefer to be number 1 next season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2014
Pogba ko, Pogba ni...Abeg give me BAKER joor..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2014
Bimfo: Pogba ko, Pogba ni...Abeg give me BAKER joor..

Yea... I wud love to see him in action for the senior team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2014
Bimfo: Pogba ko, Pogba ni...Abeg give me BAKER joor..

Baker ko, Baked Beans ni... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
Luiz is shit.. What is Wrong in Corner for Clearance..?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2014
Bimfo: Luiz is shit.. What is Wrong in Corner for Clearance..?
That guy is just awful
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2014
Scolari is a total sham, brazilians should simply stone him to death.

This team is too messed up with spaces everywhere, the defence line isn't receiving any shield at all.

I wonder who granted that old donkey a coaching certificate.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2014
Oscar though.

The only spark in this gaddamn team!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
Oscar is Cray! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2014
First yellow card for simulation at this WC finals goes to Oscar.

Chelsea players just dey rack up all sorts of awards & achievements cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (19271) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CentiLion(m), stephennel(m), swiz123(m), raumdeuter and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.