Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10525566 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 7:38am On Apr 25, 2012
Terry should be fined like 2 weeks wages.

He is such an 1diot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mbulela: 7:51am On Apr 25, 2012
Bayern will still win the cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 25, 2012
Itching Closer to Winning that which has Eluded Us and Roman for Years! cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2012
Nateevs and Ibime must be the two phattest phools in the Milky Way considering the fact my post immediately before that read:

Chelsea seemed happy with a draw, did RDM not get the memo Chelsea are sixth? On the other hand, he probably reckoned going toe to toe at the Emirates would probably end in tears grin grin grin

I actually fancy Chelsea to win the UCL now.
- https://www.nairaland.com/827763/official-chelsea-fan-thread-pride/99#10649454

Maybe I should hire Debo to start giving ninjas grammar lessons since they cannot differentiate between what I "fancy" and what others "expect".

I picked Ferreira over Bosingwa because while he might not be great he guarantees(maybe too strong a word) a certain level of performance Bosingwa cannot. At least Ferreira on his day can hold his own up against the likes of Ronaldo and Ribery, Bosingwa is guaranteed(not too strong) to fail!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by freecocoa(f): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2012
I'm officially registering myself as one of the blues on this thread.

We are winning the UCL guys,I strongly believe.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2012
^^ See me in ma Chambers ! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by freecocoa(f): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2012
^Coming right away cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2012
@FREECOCOA
welcome lady you are recognised !!

we were fantastic ! after all AVB did something right for all of us but we fail to praise him for that... he brought in RDM for us !! special thanks to him really..

@bluediva
Ramirez goal was messi-like , cr7 wouldn't had thought of that chip..
I LOVE YOU ALL ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2012
This was not about management. This was not about tactics. The fact that victory will likely earn Roberto di Matteo the permanent job should worry those Chelsea fans who can see that he has merely unified and re-empowered a set of players who were always capable of nights like these. He has not taught Cole to stand tall, Ramires to run, Ivanovic to sacrifice everything for the cause, Lampard to show discipline or Drogba to be simply immense.

Terry's idiocy made that second-half performance the only option. They had no choice but to play a 6-3 formation (with Didier Drogba and Salomon Kalou as supplementary full-backs), they had no scope for anything but backs-to-the-wall heroics, even if they proved ultimately fruitless. It was all about desire and sheer bloody-mindedness and absolutely nothing about planning.--- BBC SPORT
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2012
GREAT POST THERE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Okontami: 9:50am On Apr 25, 2012
Who is that Barcelona that stands against you? The Lord shall make you like Chelsea. You shall be strong and resilient like Drogba! Your enemies shall fall like Valdes and be frustrated like Messi,when all hope seems to be lost, the Lord shall send you a Torres. Can i hear a loud amen

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:55am On Apr 25, 2012
RdM deserves 20 gbosas and lots of credit cos if to say na JM (who remains my fav manager) everyone for don start to dey sing hymn 679. What them boys did yesterday (2 GOALS DOWN,CAPTAIN OUT,NO RECOGNIZED CBs) was an effort (in the words of Sen Pat A.) of gigantic limpopo (proportions)
When you beat the 'best', you automatically become the GREATEST!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tayoast(m): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2012
What a night!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2012
It would be chelsea vs Bayern munich on May 19 and chelsea would be victorious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2012
after beating the best, chelsea becomes the bestest.
we are the bestest team of the season.
we played with 10 men against the 11 men barca, center ref, two linesmen, two back post refs, platini and his gang members yet God of heaven was with us.
who will ever think it that chelsea will win barca with 10 men, 2 goals down, penalty and unknown ref from the venus if not for God.
after the game, roman decided to increase torres amount to 70 million so for those of us who call torres 50 million waste, you can now update your record to 70 million.
do not forget, we are the BESTEST. i rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShiftControlAlt(m): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2012
Which kin chelsea, they will lose the ECL final and won't qualify next season. Chelshit fans - down with the blues
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andyanders: 10:31am On Apr 25, 2012
@Okontami:

I love that, I say AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Blues forever
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2012
UP CHELSEA!!!! ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2012
I never used to be a fan of ramires until he scored that romantic goal yesterday and the pass to drogs in the first leg. It really sucks that he won't be in the final, he's a gem. I'm really happy now that he extended his contract to five years.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by executinal(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sylve11: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2012
Chelsea try. . . . cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lucom: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2012
ShiftControlAlt: Which kin chelsea, they will lose the ECL final and won't qualify next season. Chelshit fans - down with the blues

Please look for the nearest abandoned well and get rid of yourself because CHELSEA have won and will win the UCL final by the grace of God. IMO hatred inhibits bitterness and it's bad for your health, find out from medical experts. UP CHELSEA!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coolguy2002: 11:12am On Apr 25, 2012
wooooooooooooooooooow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by folex(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2012
Am a proud Chelsea fan, and in all of this the lession for me here is that there is a spirit called the spirit of success that follows you; which will make the difference even when you have put the necessary arrangement in-place in terms of preparation and tactics. AVB lacks this spirit, however RDM has this spirit in abundance, the rest is just story. Up Chelsea!!!!! Up Blues!!![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2012
''pride of london'' indeed. What about the pride of your own home country teams, say pride of Rangers or something. Leave the ''pride of london'' for the English whose city it is and quit being wanna-bees for people who barely know you exist. Nigerians are pathetic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2012
freecocoa: I'm officially registering myself as one of the blues on this thread.

We are winning the UCL guys,I strongly believe.

See me in my office grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by omar22(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2012
Ha ha ha

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kkonsults: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2012
Up Bluessss...
#God bless Chelsea FC

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2012
Bandit C.:
''pride of london'' indeed. What about the pride of your own home country teams, say pride of Rangers or something. Leave the ''pride of london'' for the English whose city it is and quit being wanna-bees for people who barely know you exist. Nigerians are pathetic.
What is this sadist slowpoke rambling about? So the 'Rangers or something' are the ones that know their supporters exist? Such an 1diotic way to show your own anger. Oh well,keep spouting rubbish not gonna change a thing!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funkymallam(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2012
BLUE IS D COLOUR...
CHELSEA IS D TEAM....
WE ARE TOGETHER BUT WINNING IS OUR AIM....

TRU D SUN N RAIN....
FOR CHELSEA, CHELSEA IS D TEAM....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dabrake(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2012
imagine this

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Booty4me: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2012
Hmmm blues can still go trophless o. Just my 2cent. YNWA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19165) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, zeusis(m), Trevor012(m), SirAce, a4turitoroman, Silentgroper(m), Khayceeofficial(m), jolly94, viciati(m), DammyOlu123(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.