Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,982 members, 7,863,496 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10744060 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5105) (5106) (5107) (5108) (5109) (5110) (5111) ... (19417) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

Lol the same Liverpool that Sevilla dealt With? Came back from 3-0 half time to draw 3-3? The sevilla that did what fraudiola couldn't do?

The same Liverpool that has won 5CL titles and the same Sevilla that has never made a CL quarter finals. Mourinho could not beat this Sevilla thats having a horrible season 7th in la liga and with negative goals difference

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

Overall them witnessed progress. Mourinho performed better than moyes and LVG. Pellegrini and Mancini are did better than Fraudiola. This is the fans predicament. One fan base is crying for poor return on investment, the other is optimistic

From CL quarters under Moyes narrowly losing to Bayern to CL second round crashing out to Sevilla is progress

How have the standards falled

City fans in the league can see from 4th to 3rd in the first season
United fans in the league from 5th to 6th in the first season

Progress indeed

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

That's not crying you can't say for sure. I can place my hand on my head or face even when nothing is happening. City fans were weeping, Pep temp became low when he noticed he is competing with Mark Hughes, while Mancini and Pelle out did him. Despite blowing Nigerian budget in less than 18 months

Those are the stages of grief. Mourinho is paying our federation account as monthly wages. every Month Alexis collects 2M Pounds in wages Man Utd pays more wage to players than any other player and you think this is not agonizing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:

In what? Goals.
Points.
Win streak.
Trophies after 2 seasons.
Champions league points after 2 seasons.
Champions league finishes after 2 seasons.

What exactly?

It goes: Stup.id, stúpider, CapitalCee

What's my business with goals. You can score 200 goals and still not qualify from your group.

Mancini. EPL, FA cup and champions league qualification. When he came in, city don't use to qualify so he broke the jinx.

Pellegrini. EPL, 2 league cups, UCL semi-final.

Fraudiola. Coboka cup. 600m spent, 5-1 quarter final humiliation,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

That's 0 in 1 trials, better than 0 in 2 trails. Even when you consider that he spent approximately half a billion pounds

This season

League City 1st
CL Quarters
FA second round
Carabao winners

Fill out for Man Utd

2 league attempts by Mourinho, both times finished below Guardiola
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

Those are the stages of grief. Mourinho is paying our federation account as monthly wages. every Month Alexis collects 2M Pounds in wages Man Utd pays more wage to players than any other player and you think this is not agonizing

Yes because you are the chief accountant at Old Trafford. How did u Come up with Sanchez wages
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

Yes because you are the chief accountant at Old Trafford. How did u Come up with Sanchez wages
The same way you came up with what Guardiola spent or you are the accountant paying the money for Sheikh Nasser

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

From CL quarters under Moyes narrowly losing to Bayern to CL second round crashing out to Sevilla is progress

How have the standards falled

City fans in the league can see from 4th to 3rd in the first season
United fans in the league from 5th to 6th in the first season

Progress indeed

They lost 4-2 to bayern on aggregate that is not narrow or are u being confused by the sodomization pep recieves to think 4-2 Is narrow moreover that bayern team were a very pathetic team, they got castrated 5-0 to Madrid in the next round
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

What's my business with goals. You can score 200 goals and still not qualify from your group.

Mancini. EPL, FA cup and champions league qualification. When he came in, city don't use to qualify so he broke the jinx.

Pellegrini. EPL, 2 league cups, UCL semi-final.

Fraudiola. Coboka cup. 600m spent, 5-1 quarter final humiliation,

Mancini 3rd 71pts, 1st 89, 2nd 79 or 81.
UCL group stage. Group stage. 2nd round.
FA cup first season.

Pelle 1st 87, 2nd, 4th (66pts losing to all big teams almost home and away)
Carling..zilch..Carling.
2nd round 2nd round, Semis UCL.

Pep 3rd 78, 1st (84 with 6 games left)
Carling.
2nd round, quarters.

I don't even want to mention signings now because you would choke on Pelle.

Pep is 2 seasons in and clearly doing better. Wait for 3rd season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:

[s]Dont try to be clever by 1/4th.

Quid's are referred to as colloquial for pounds. The guy, Ekwute who made the claim said Pep spent 0.5B quids. I said 448M and you chooked your renowned long mouth in to say it was 529M.

I tried to help you out but you started forming Cedis and Kuwaiti Dinar now you are here trying to dance shaku shaku around the issue.

Take your L and be gone![/s]

In your effort to absolve pep of going on a spending spree this season, you claimed he only spent 443m, which you doctored. Whether in peso or dirham, i caught you reducing the amount spent. You behave like a stubborn thief who stole a meat in the pot and with him still munching the stuff, still denying having a meat in his mouth.

Eruditor:

I can bring a link o. I am not reducing any figure.

Above was your reply when i stated that you reduced pep's figure by typing 443m. Below was what happened few minutes later, when i exposed your fraudulent move. You quickly added Kayode's fee.

Eruditor:

443 +3.4 = 446.4M

Are you still maintaining that you didn't reduce any figure? We don't even need to add harrison and others' fees. eL ruditor cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

This season

League City 1st
CL Quarters
FA second round
Carabao winners

Fill out for Man Utd

2 league attempts by Mourinho, both times finished below Guardiola

Last season? Fraudiola went trophiless and Donkeyyoko of all people disgraced him out of champions league

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

They lost 4-2 to bayern on aggregate that is not narrow or are u being confused by the sodomization pep recieves to think 4-2 Is narrow moreover that bayern team were a very pathetic team, they got castrated 5-0 to Madrid in the next round

Moyes drew 1-1 in Old trafford to Bayern the defending yampion, Mourinho lost to Sevilla a team that has never made the CL quarters

When was the last time Man Utd made the CL semi sef?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

Last season? Fraudiola went trophiless and Donkeyyoko of all people disgraced him out of champions league

Lets compare the competitions both Mourinho and Guardiola played last season and see what the Portuguese fraud has been doing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Ronaldo is not dragging with you anymore....he is a cow.... champion of the world... cheesy cheesy

Madness cheesy cheesy

'....That's my GOAT .... That's your GOAT' line got me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:

Mancini 3rd 71pts, 1st 89, 2nd 79 or 81.
UCL group stage. Group stage. 2nd round.
FA cup first season.

Pelle 1st 87, 2nd, 4th (66pts losing to all big teams almost home and away)
Carling..zilch..Carling.
2nd round 2nd round, Semis UCL.

Pep 3rd 78, 1st (84 with 6 games left)
Carling.
2nd round, quarters.

I don't even want to mention signings now because you would choke on Pelle.

Pep is 2 seasons in and clearly doing better. Wait for 3rd season.

What is my business with points. What are his trophies? What is his highest champions league finish. What new competition did he upgrade the team to , like Mancini qualifying a team that have not qualified to chamouis league to the competion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
airmark:

In your effort to absolve pep of going on a spending spree this season, you claimed he only spent 443m, which you doctored. Whether in peso or dirham, i caught you reducing the amount spent. You behave like a stubborn thief who stole a meat in the pot and with him still munching the stuff, still denying having a meat in his mouth.

Above was your reply when i stated that you reduced pep's figure by typing 443m. Below was what happened few minutes later, when i exposed your fraudulent move. You quickly added Kayode's fee.

Are you still maintaining that you didn't reduce any figure? We don't even need to add harrison and others' fees. eL ruditor cheesy

You are trying too hard.

Call your family people to calculate what YOUR transfermarkt said.

I removed every name from that list that is yet to play or even in the team or else how will "500M" work when the players are not being used?

You claimed 529M. Back it up like a hard drive will or back up and let the ceiling kiss your veterbrae.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

Lets compare the competitions both Mourinho and Guardiola played last season and see what the Portuguese fraud has been doing

Why would you compare competitions, what did they win overall? That's what history will remember. Mourinho didn't come to England to look at pep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

What is my business with points. What are his trophies? What is his highest champions league finish. What new competition did he upgrade the team to , like Mancini qualifying a team that have not qualified to chamouis league to the competion

Pep has 2 trophies like Cini and Pelle had after 2 seasons. The only way to differentiate their success then is by points, goals, win %, UCL finishes.

He has done better than the other 2.

If you have a migraine take 2 Excedrin.
Pep is the 1 twice over...the new eleven grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

Why would you compare competitions, what did they win overall? That's what history will remember. Mourinho didn't come to England to look at pep.

Pep came to England to sodomize Mourinho on his own turf in his own city

Lets list the competitions theyve played together and see how they both fared eruditor can help us with the facts

deal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

Moyes drew 1-1 in Old trafford to Bayern the defending yampion, Mourinho lost to Sevilla a team that has never made the CL quarters

When was the last time Man Utd made the CL semi sef?

What is the overall aggregate score? Defending champions that were murdered 5-0 by Madrid. Are Chelsea not league defending champions? Didn't Bournemouth beat them 3-0 at stamford bridge? 4-2 loss is not narrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:

Pep has 2 trophies like Cini and Pelle had after 2 seasons. The only way to differentiate their success then is by points, goals, win %, UCL finishes.

He has done better than the other 2.

If you have a migraine take 2 Excedrin.
Pep is the 1 twice over...the new eleven grin

Did pep upgrade their champions league status? With the way every Tom Dick and harry are hammering pep now, I am not sure he will qualify for champions league next season. Look at conte. Record win last season, this season, fail to make top 4. Cityy have now lost 4 games in 6 when spurs humiliate them this weekend, it will be 5 defeats in 7, that's relegation form

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:

You are trying too hard.

Call your family people to calculate what YOUR transfermarkt said.

I removed every name from that list that is yet to play or even in the team or else how will "500M" work when the players are not being used?

You claimed 529M. Back it up like a hard drive will or back up and let the ceiling kiss your veterbrae.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you confirmed that you actually doctored the transfermrkt official report. If fees of players not used shouldn't be summed, why then did you add Kayode's fee?
Eruditor:

443 +3.4 = 446.4M

Did Fraudiola use him? The more you run, the more Ls keep hitting your bLeeding nose. cheesy

You are confused. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
airmark:

'....That's my GOAT .... That's your GOAT' line got me.

Lol....the streets of tweeter is filled with evil kids everywhere.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
raumdeuter:

Pep came to England to sodomize Mourinho on his own turf in his own city

Lets list the competitions theyve played together and see how they both fared eruditor can help us with the facts

deal?

Lol even a market woman will do a better job. Some one who said that Vidic who only played at spartak Moscow and red star Belgrade is a world class player before coming to united. How do u expect him to make a logical conclusion. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

Did pep upgrade their champions league status? With the way every Tom Dick and harry are hammering pep now, I am not sure he will qualify for champions league next season. Look at conte. Record win last season, this season, fail to make top 4. Cityy have now lost 4 games in 6 when spurs humiliate them this weekend, it will be 5 defeats in 7, that's relegation form

Did mou upgrade Man U's UCL status?

Don't bring Conte into it atleast he won the league. What has Mou won that involved all 3?

City have still lost less than United. Don't you see that you are beating yourself like a p.orn-addict.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you confirmed that you actually doctored the transfermrkt official report. If fees of players not used shouldn't be summed, why then did you add Kayode's fee?

Did Fraudiola use him? The more you run, the more Ls keep hitting your bLeeding nose. cheesy

You are confused. cheesy

No pep did not use him or any of the players I listed. I simply donated the name to you out of the love in my heart. (love for trapped people)

Even if I add the rest the total is still 471ishM. Please, provide the other 48M.

You are in a ditch, stop digging.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

Lol even a market woman will do a better job. Some one who said that Vidic who only played at spartak Moscow and red star Belgrade is a world class player before coming to united. How do u expect him to make a logical conclusion. Lmao

I asked a simple question that would-be PhDs should understand.

I said a worldclass defender like Vidic would have cost what in today's market?

CapitalCu.nt interpreted it to mean Vidic was worldclass while at Belgrade.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:

No pep did not use him or any of the players I listed. I simply donated the name to you out of the love in my heart. (love for trapped people)

[s]Even if I add the rest the total is still 471ishM. Please, provide the other 48M.

You are in a ditch, stop digging.[/s]

Good, have you finally accepted that you fraudulently reduced Pep's fees spent or was it just sheer ignorance? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
airmark:

Good, have you finally accepted that you fraudulently reduced Pep's fees spent or was it just sheer ignorance? cheesy

I fraudulently did what?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/01/30/manchester-city-break-club-record-sign-aymeric-laporte-571m/

I have more to back my claims. Please show me just 1 LINK that supports your 529M lie.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mourinho has not progressed passed the round of 16 in the UCL in his last two attempt.

Airmark, would you now call Mourinho a fraud?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:

I fraudulently did what?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/01/30/manchester-city-break-club-record-sign-aymeric-laporte-571m/

I have more to back my claims. Please show me just 1 LINK that supports your 529M lie.

You fraudulently reduced amount spent by Fraudiola, by deducting money spent on Kayode and co.

How much did Fraudiola spend in euros? Is that so hard for you to calculate? It may even be more than 529m euros cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5105) (5106) (5107) (5108) (5109) (5110) (5111) ... (19417) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mybettingtips(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), odizeey(m), Realtord43, Unlimited22, chic2pimp(m), WhoDeyHause, fyinka47(m), YoungB1a(m), iamoyindamola(m), omotayos01(m), toluxe0075, andrewbaba44, Ibunkun1(m), PendragonVII, TheLequte and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.