Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,971 members, 7,863,458 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10743843 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5106) (5107) (5108) (5109) (5110) (5111) (5112) ... (19415) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
monerozi5590:
Mourinho has not progressed passed the round of 16 in the UCL in his last two attempt.

Airmark, would you now call Mourinho a fraud?

Man city will need to buy a Messi, for Guardiola to win ucl, with two different clubs. You dig now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
airmark:

You fraudulently reduced amount spent by Fraudiola, by deducting money spent on Kayode and co.

How much did Fraudiola spend in euros? Is that so hard for you to calculate? It may even be more than 529m euros cheesy

Trapped.

If your argument was Euros from the jump you won't come here to talk rubbish. Because the 448M gives about that figure in Euros.

Now you have switched to say I reduced figures even when your own link called you a liar.

Provide 1 link that suggests 529M pounds like you alluded to. That would teach you not to talk out of turn next time.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Airmark.

Provide any link stating that Pep spent 529M pounds.

Here is mine below.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:

Trapped.

If your argument was Euros from the jump you won't come here to talk rubbish. Because the 448M gives about that figure in Euros.

Now you have switched to say I reduced figures even when your own link called you a liar.

Provide 1 link that suggests 529M pounds like you alluded to. That would teach you not to talk out of turn next time.

Too much erudition wasted on Chelski agbero illiterates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:

Trapped.

You are not even smarter than lordfalcao. If i claimed 529m pounds from the jump, why did you now ask the stupid question below?

Eruditor:

In pounds or dollars or euros?

A question i answered with :

airmark:

Euros

It seems you have dementia. Are you 80+?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Does anyone here play pes 18 for mobile?
Good Lord, trying to play an online game with H+ is hell.
I can't wait to get back to port Harcourt and my lte.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:
Airmark.

Provide any link stating that Pep spent 529M pounds.

Here is mine below.

cheesy

Memory loss is a critical medical condition. If you can't remember what we discussed in less than 24hrs and you are not 60+, you need to see your doctor asap.

I told you 529m euros, i dont know what must have eaten that from your memory. Attached is your reply when i told you the amount was in euros. Why are you disciples of raumdeuter, always exhibiting stupidity in full glare of everyone?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
airmark:

You are not even smarter than lordfalcao. If i claimed 529m pounds from the jump, why did you now ask the stupid question below?

A question i answered with :

It seems you have dementia. Are you 80+?

I gave you a bait and you fell for it.

448M is 513M in Euros. 471 is significantly higher than 529M in Euros. There is nothing you can point at, to back up your 529M lies. You can't even claim any link misled you.

Airfishbrain should be the new moniker for you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
airmark:

Memory loss is a critical medical condition. If you can't remember what we discussed in less than 24hrs and you are not 60+, you need to see your doctor asap.

I told you 529m euros, i dont know what must have eaten that from your memory. Attached is your reply when i told you the amount was in euros. Why are you disciples of raumdeuter, always exhibiting stupidity in full glare of everyone?

ha ha ha ha.

I grant you permission to convert 471M pounds to Euros. You will come back like a dog with his tails tucked between his legs.

I am playing Chess here and this liar is playing Checkers.

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:

I asked a simple question that would-be PhDs should understand.

I said a worldclass defender like Vidic would have cost what in today's market?

CapitalCu.nt interpreted it to mean Vidic was worldclass while at Belgrade.

The issue that day was that your comments were ladden with lots of inconsistencies, especially how you keep manufacturing figures from the moon. Even airmark have to put up with your instability. Raumdeuter who would have saved you and go toe to toe with him, but you have dug a big hole for yourself. SMH
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
airmark:

The guy dey mock chic2pimp.
hahaha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

The issue that day was that your comments were ladden with lots of inconsistencies, especially how you keep manufacturing figures from the moon. Even airmark have to put up with your instability. Raumdeuter who would have saved you and go toe to toe with him, but you have dug a big hole for yourself. SMH

You are insufferably asinine.

If that were not so, bring any line of my post that was inconsistent.

You guys believe so much in democracy when logic is being discussed. It is frivolous.

Imagine a Medical doctor says to 4 dibias "I am the only real doctor here" then the other dibias call him a liar and start dapping themselves because they are also called native doctors.

I will crush you with logical reasoning, just swerve.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:

[s]I gave you a bait and you fell for it.

448M is 513M in Euros. 471 is significantly higher than 529M in Euros. There is nothing you can point at, to back up your 529M lies. You can't even claim any link misled you.

Airfishbrain should be the new moniker for you[/s].

The only person with fish brain here, is you. Don't think readers are not laughing at your stupidity and how you kept on getting hammered.

Dementia, wouldn't let you remember this:

airmark:

You fraudulently reduced amount spent by Fraudiola, by deducting money spent on Kayode and co.

How much did Fraudiola spend in euros? Is that so hard for you to calculate? It may even be more than 529m euros cheesy

I had ticked all boxes, you too slow to realise it. cheesy

Eruditor:

[s]ha ha ha ha.

I grant you permission to convert 471M pounds to Euros. You will come back like a dog with his tails tucked between his legs.[/s]

I am playing Chess here and this liar is playing Checkers.

grin

You must be a bad chess player. You have been pinned.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

In the past i thought his long epistles must be brilliant submissions. Now i thank God for not wasting my time reading those nonsense he was typing on bayern thread.

I hope you saw how he turned himself to removal and supplier of Fraudiola's amount spent? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
airmark:

The only person with fish brain here, is you. Don't think readers are not laughing at your stupidity and how you kept on getting hammered.

Dementia, wouldn't let you remember this:

I had ticked all boxes, you too slow to realise it. cheesy

You must be a bad chess player. You have been pinned.

If you argument was 529m Euros all along you wont ask how much the figure "will be" in EUROS.

This proves again why you are a clumsy liar.

Transfermrkt figures in Pounds is what you referred me to. 471M is 540M Euros. 448M is 513M Euros.

Airfishbrain, where is the 529M proof?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
airmark:

In the past i thought his long epistles must be brilliant submissions. Now i thank God for not wasting my time reading those nonsense he was typing on bayern thread.

I hope you saw how he turned himself to removal and supplier of Fraudiola's amount spent? cheesy

His inconsistency is easy for everyone to see. It is either he is bad at maths or like a corrupt accountant, he likes doctoring figures. The later seem truer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
airmark:

Am I telegraph?

I can give 3 more links with 448M pounds as total of Pep's spendings. I have asked you for one -any one. Stating 529M pounds like you claimed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:

You are insufferably asinine.

If that were not so, bring any line of my post that was inconsistent.

You guys believe so much in democracy when logic is being discussed. It is frivolous.

Imagine a Medical doctor says to 4 dibias "I am the only real doctor here" then the other dibias call him a liar and start dapping themselves because they are also called native doctors.

I will crush you with logical reasoning, just swerve.

Where will I start? You spent the whole day baffling everyone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

His inconsistency is easy for everyone to see. It is either he is bad at maths or like a corrupt accountant, he likes doctoring figures. The later seem truer.

Another butthurt customer.

Imagine my surprise. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:

If you argument was 529m Euros all along you wont ask how much the figure "will be" in EUROS.

This proves again why you are a clumsy liar.

Transfermrkt figures in Pounds is what you referred me to. 471M is 540M Euros. [s]448M is 513M Euros.

Airfishbrain, where is the 529M proof?[/s]

This man must be 70 something years old. So forgetful cheesy

If 471m is 540m euros, then Fraudiola has spent more than i thought. I don't even know what you want to do with 529m euros again.

You can take your final L and scram.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

Everyone. See what I mean? Consensus argument. Power of many like-minded foolish people. LOL

Everyone of the congregants of United dumbos.

Oga, truth is not in the number of people who believe it. Ask Gallileo what he went through with the Catholic church.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

He is terrible. I'm suspecting he's over 70yrs, not sure he can remember his middle name.

If he is working in a financial department, that organisation is sitting on a keg of gunpowder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
airmark:

This man must be 70 something years old. So forgetful cheesy

If 471m is 540m euros, then Fraudiola has spent more than i thought. I don't even know what you want to do with 529m euros again.

You can take your final L and scram.

How silly can you be? Is that Transfermrkt?

So explain to me who reduced figures like you accused me of because 471M is 540M Euros abi?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
Unlimited22:
Does anyone here play pes 18 for mobile?
Good Lord, trying to play an online game with H+ is hell.
I can't wait to get back to port Harcourt and my lte.
bros owfa u get Garri??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

I swear. Nihilist had asked him to take his L and go, but he decided to expose his foolishness by all means cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eruditor:

Everyone. See what I mean? Consensus argument. Power of many like-minded foolish people. LOL

Everyone of the congregants of United dumbos.

Oga, truth is not in the number of people who believe it. Ask Gallileo what he went through with the Catholic church.

It's not true. For every point brought that day, you kept on supplying us with flawed logic. We kept on correcting you with true, consistent and verifiable fact. But like non brilliant pupil you either fail to comprehend or just was adamant to accept facts. Hence you ran yourself into bigger problem, even dayo, your man noticed your baffling logic and took off, abandoning you to the pit you dug for yourself. Even Gallileo was arguing with correct theories, your theories were completely flawed. You kept adding and subtracting figures at every given given opportunity, was that how Gallileo put up his theories?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
airmark:

I swear. Nihilist had asked him to take his L and go, but he decided to expose his foolishness by all means cheesy

The first time I saw his long epistles I wrote him off.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
airmark:

You dey name drop to subtly beg for assistance.

529M Euros is 461M Pounds. Still less than Transfermrkt's 471M abi? So did they remove 10M pounds for Pep? Your new link that is.

LOL.

I am examining animals copulate...call it Checkmate.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
CapitalCee:

It's not true. For every point brought that day, you kept on supplying us with flawed logic. We kept on correcting you with true, consistent and verifiable fact. But like non brilliant pupil you either fail to comprehend or just was adamant to accept facts. Hence you ran yourself into bigger problem, even dayo, your man noticed your baffling logic and took off, abandoning you to the pit you dug for yourself. Even Gallileo was arguing with correct theories, your theories were completely flawed. You kept adding and subtracting figures at every given given opportunity, was that how Gallileo put up his theories?

How Capitalcee can be undumbed?

9th wonder of the world.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pep's transfer spend:

€383m at Barca (4 seasons)
€204.4m at Bayern (3 seasons)
€528.8m at MCFC (2 seasons)

Total = €1.116 BILLION in 9 seasons

As of now, Pep since 2011 has spent €793.2m with Barca, Bayern & MCFC without winning a #UCL

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
Theflash98:

who assisted rabiot?...you didn't even watched the match...chai

Just because you see many abusing him that day,you think he played bad?...smh

because I forgot that he assisted a goal means that I didn't watch the match.

Clap for yourself.

All I know and is correct is that, he is out of UCL already, let him not look for ways to run back to Madrid, let him stay in Paris and win them the UCL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
airmark:

He is terrible. I'm suspecting he's over 70yrs, not sure he can remember his middle name.

If he is working in a financial department, that organisation is sitting on a keg of gunpowder.

The way he was fiddling with figures, No serious firm will entrust him with their finances. He keep subtracting and adding. The other day he keep dividing and multiplying, tomorrow when you put him in a tight corner he might introduce Brackets and Order to complete his BODMAS line up.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5106) (5107) (5108) (5109) (5110) (5111) (5112) ... (19415) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), TheLequte, Capaldi, Theflint1(m), Ijustwantto and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.