Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,779 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10760763 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5342) (5343) (5344) (5345) (5346) (5347) (5348) ... (19446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2018
Cypmeni:

And how is that conte's fault when our useless board has refused to bring out money to get quality players like man city's owners, they instead brought out money to get quantities. No matter how far you try to squeeze it bro, conte comes out top
fine Conte comes out top, he's likely to get a sack he may or may not deserve. even if pep is not better than conte it doesn't help Chelsea one bit if the next manager they get can help matters in the club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 9:45am On May 24, 2018
sod09:
everybody trying to emulate lamdeuter grin

The Apari
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2018
MoR2:
tell "us"
wait o

how is it my business that you don't accept that pep comes out top

and how exactly is it your business how many threads I quote on undecided

their was a time I knew you to be one of the foolish ones I guess that hasn't changed.
see this lunatic on the loose

How is it my own problem pep went trophyless in his first season
If you like die here I don't fucking care slowpoke
Just don't carry your stupidity to my side
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:47am On May 24, 2018
Good thing you have gone to edit the f00lishness in your earlier post.

#Bye!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:47am On May 24, 2018
Cypmeni:

The Apari
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2018
diggz:

Oga....I am personally not interested in your English or typing skills here....not since you obviously cannot separate your personal thoughts from facts(trophies won)...If you cannot show us how fraudiola came tops among the listed coaches then I will suggest that you kindly return to your earlier post to rephrase whatever you wrote there.... #eod.
and I am not interested in that old argument.

you just decided to focus on a tiny part of that post (which was written as reference) instead of sharing your view on the Emery, Sarri which I am interested in.

why don't you just tell me if you believe Sarri would be better than conte and stop this unnecessary debate about pep. cause I know what truly bothers is your club and not man city.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 9:53am On May 24, 2018
sod09:
see this lunatic on the loose

How is it my own problem pep went trophyless in his first season
If you like die here I don't fucking care slowpoke
Just don't carry your stupidity to my side
diggz:
Good thing you have gone to edit the f00lishness in your earlier post.

#Bye!

come, what is wrong with the both of you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2018
diggz:

Which hole did you crawl out from this morning? How did pep come top among the managers?

Conte 1st season...1st EPL Won....1st FA cup Final...second season : won the FA cup

Pep 1st season.....No trophy won....second season : won EPL and Carabao cup

Mounrinho Won 1st europa league cup and FA cup..second season none!

Abeg how did fraudiola come tops again?
point of correction mou won Europa and carabao cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:09am On May 24, 2018
hensben:
point of correction mou won Europa and carabao cup

Thanks...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:22am On May 24, 2018
Egbon diggz and sod09 grin grin

See counter attack... cheesy

Relax my ogas grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:39am On May 24, 2018
So someone can not play with you guys again? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2018
@diggz

Check your mail please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:06am On May 24, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Egbon diggz and sod09 grin grin

See counter attack... cheesy

Relax my ogas grin
where the guy come from sef cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:07am On May 24, 2018
Cypmeni:

And how is that conte's fault when our useless board has refused to bring out money to get quality players like man city's owners, they instead brought out money to get quantities. No matter how far you try to squeeze it bro, conte comes out top

Chelsea board brought out 260m this season alone to buy players. How many teams spent more than that this season

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:12am On May 24, 2018
larride:
@diggz

Check your mail please.

ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

Chelsea board brought out 260m this season alone to buy players. How many teams spent more than that this season

can you please name the quality players that we bought?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:32am On May 24, 2018
Pep guardiola still remains the first given that conte couldn't get chelsea to the champions league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:42am On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

52.7mil Walker - 25mil zappacosta
57.5mil mendy - 20mil emerson
40mil ederson - free caballero
65mil lamporte - 35mil rudiger
50mil bernado silva - 16.9mil bakley
30mil danilo - 37.9mil drinkwater
- 40mil bakayoko
- 66mil morata
- 17mil
I trust you can spot the difference in the signings of both clubs bros...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:44am On May 24, 2018
popizaino:
Pep guardiola still remains the first given that conte couldn't get chelsea to the champions league.

First in what exactly? What are you even saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 11:49am On May 24, 2018
diggz:

- 40mil bakayoko
- 66mil morata
- 17mil

you shouldn't have answered it. I wanted him to list the names of the quality prayers that we bought and not those quantities we have in that team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

First in what exactly? What are you even saying?
first between him conte and mourinho in terms of who is more successful with their clubs.

Conte didn't make it to the ucl with makes pep guardiola to be ahead of him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:11pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

- 40mil bakayoko
- 66mil morata
- 17mil

Those players should be able to get us to the ucl if conte knows what he is doing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:08pm On May 24, 2018
popizaino:

Did Cunte not take Chelshit from no European football to UCL and Yurokpa league respectively?

Fake fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:09pm On May 24, 2018
popizaino:
Those players should be able to get us to the ucl if conte knows what he is doing.

Why couldn't pep get the UCL, or he doesn't know what he's doing too? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2018
At the end they are all local Champions..

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:23pm On May 24, 2018
Cypmeni:

can you please name the quality players that we bought?

Chelsea coach identified the players he wanted like Morata, Bakayoko Zappacosta Palmieri and didn't huge money on them.
If they don't deliver blame the coach for being blind or not being able to get the best out of them not excuse that you didn't spend money

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:23pm On May 24, 2018
elrony:

Why couldn't pep get the UCL, or he doesn't know what he's doing too? cheesy cheesy

The players pep got won the league breaking all records and qualified for the CL

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:26pm On May 24, 2018
Cypmeni:

you shouldn't have answered it. I wanted him to list the names of the quality prayers that we bought and not those quantities we have in that team

If you decide to buy Honda EOD for 25million that's your business.

You had money, you spent money on what you wanted. You shouldn't be pointing fingers at someone who spent his own on better players who fit his needs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:26pm On May 24, 2018
popizaino:
[s]first between him conte and mourinho in terms of who is more successful with their clubs.

Conte didn't make it to the ucl with makes pep guardiola to be ahead of him[/s]

You must be definitely high on rat shyte! What has fraudiola qualifying for UCL got to do with the fact that Conte has done better than him since the two arrived in the epl?

Maybe we should also declare poch, mou and klopp to have done better than conte in the past 2seasons since they all qualified for next years ucl and conte failed to..... sometimes e be like say una type of bad reasoning na customized follow come type grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:28pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

- 40mil bakayoko
- 66mil morata
- 17mil

The difference I see is the over 120m listed last in your list that doesn't match anyone in city

Your club was the second highest spender in the league last season and ended 5th in the table booking 2 tickets to Yorupa league beside Turkmenistan just in case you lose one ticket you still have another

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:29pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

You must be definitely high on rat shyte! What has fraudiola qualifying for UCL got to do with the fact that Conte has done better than him since the two arrived in the epl?

Maybe we should also declare poch, mou and klopp to have done better than conte in the past 2seasons since they all qualified for next years ucl and conte failed to..... sometimes e be like say una type of bad reasoning na customized follow come type grin

One coach broke all the records in the league. Points goals, winning streak. Everything

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5342) (5343) (5344) (5345) (5346) (5347) (5348) ... (19446) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.