Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,719 members, 7,862,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10737469 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5343) (5344) (5345) (5346) (5347) (5348) (5349) ... (19402) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:31pm On May 24, 2018
popizaino:
[s]Those players should be able to get us to the ucl if conte knows what he is doing[/s].

will you keep kwayet and stop littering this place with your rubbish talk ffs! If you don't have an idea of what we are talking about do not jump into it... abi are you lordfalcao's son or are you a lordfalcao?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:37pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]One coach broke all the records in the league. Points goals, winning streak. Everything[/s]

shut up....!

you have succeeded in producing and infiltrating this place with the poor version of yourself and they have decided to put your amala turning skill legacy to waste... abi how will the rubbish you just type change the fact that fraudiola didnt achieve more than antonio conte in the past 2years?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:41pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

shut up....!

you have succeeded in producing and infiltrating this place with the poor version of yourself and they have decided to put your amala turning skill legacy to waste... abi how will the rubbish you just type change the fact that fraudiola didnt achieve more than antonio conte in the past 2years?

Which version of yourself is this that cancel posts. Is that the original you or you're just the one copying

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:47pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

Which version of yourself is this that cancel posts. Is that the original you or you're just the one copying

I am sure you are not blind to the fact that several icons are available for everyone use... abi o ti lo fa ewe Ogbomosho la aro kutukutu yi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:53pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

The players pep got won the league breaking all records and qualified for the CL

So pep is a local champion cheesy grin grin

Just like cunte in Juve!

Cc Diggz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2018
elrony:

Did Cunte not take Chelshit from no European football to UCL and Yurokpa league respectively?

Fake fan
with the quality we have and over 200m spent,conte should have gotten us ucl qualification atleast.
Remember Tottenham didn't spend that much.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2018
elrony:

Why couldn't pep get the UCL, or he doesn't know what he's doing too? cheesy cheesy
He got them the qualification something you celebrated as your team's achievement this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:02pm On May 24, 2018
elrony:

Just like cunte in Juve!

Cc Diggz

dayo is obviously high.... him plus him wanabes don smoke Ogbomosho weed today I tell you...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

You must be definitely high on rat shyte! What has fraudiola qualifying for UCL got to do with the fact that Conte has done better than him since the two arrived in the epl?

Maybe we should also declare poch, mou and klopp to have done better than conte in the past 2seasons since they all qualified for next years ucl and conte failed to..... sometimes e be like say una type of bad reasoning na customized follow come type grin
Guardiola qualified for ucl which conte and chelsea fans alike would have wished for .Also we can't declare that Poch,mou,klopp have done better than conte in the past 2 seasons cos conte still has trophy to edge them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On May 24, 2018
elrony:

Just like cunte in Juve!

Cc Diggz
Pep has won the CL twice, Conte has never made the CL semi even once
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:13pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:
I am sure you are not blind to the fact that several icons are available for everyone use... abi o ti lo fa ewe Ogbomosho la aro kutukutu yi?

Egbon diggz miguo? You don shack paraga again early momo. So it didnt ocur to you that these posters you claimed are following me could have an independent opinion of theirs which just tallies with mine

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:13pm On May 24, 2018
popizaino:
Guardiola qualified for ucl which conte and chelsea fans alike would have wished for .Also we can't declare that Poch,mou,klopp have done better than conte in the past 2 seasons cos conte still has trophy to edge them.
So Conte does not have the trophies that edges Pep?

angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:14pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

will you keep kwayet and stop littering this place with your rubbish talk ffs! If you don't have an idea of what we are talking about do not jump into it... abi are you lordfalcao's son or are you a lordfalcao?
I will only yield to your advice when you don't see conte as more successful than pep for the last 2 seasons. And I still stand by what I said earlier if conte knows what he is doing our players should get us easily into the ucl .we are much better than both liverpool and Tottenham that made ucl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:22pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

Egbon diggz miguo? You don shack paraga again early momo.So it didnt ocur to you that these posters you claimed are following me could have an independent opinion of theirs which just tallies with mine

and their independent opinion which tallies with yours is that Pep did better than conte in the past 2seasons? is that correct Laumdueter?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:24pm On May 24, 2018
popizaino:
I will only yield to your advice when you don't see conte as more successful than pep for the last 2 seasons. And I still stand by what I said earlier if conte knows what he is doing our players should get us easily into the ucl .we are much better than both liverpool and Tottenham that made ucl.

Kindly do me a favour... Please move on and don't bother to quote or mention me again. Thanks for your understanding. Cheers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

and their independent opinion which tallies with yours is that Pep did better than conte in the past 2seasons? is that correct Laumdueter?

Yes diLLz.

Popiziano for example disagrees with me vehemently on Hazard but agrees on Pep. Who taught you how to cancel posts? Oya tell us

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:27pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

Pep has won the CL twice, Conte has never made the CL semi even once

Stop typing rubbish here Laumdeuter... which CL have fruadiola won with Man city? We are talking about trophies won since he,mou and conte arrived England... you and your 1mbeciles are busy littering this thread with all manner of idiocy angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 2:29pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

shut up....!

you have succeeded in producing and infiltrating this place with the poor version of yourself
and they have decided to put your amala turning skill legacy to waste... abi how will the rubbish you just type change the fact that fraudiola didnt achieve more than antonio conte in the past 2years?
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 2:29pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

Yes diLLz.

Popiziano for example disagrees with me vehemently on Hazard but agrees on Pep. Who taught you how to cancel posts? Oya tell us

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:29pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

Yes diLLz.

Conte 1epl and 1fa cup

Fraudiola 1epl and 1carabao cup

Laumdeuter..... did you just buy this new level of idiocy or na follow come?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

Conte 1epl and 1fa cup

2 FA cups? sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:33pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

Stop typing rubbish here Laumdeuter... which CL have fruadiola won with Man city? We are talking about trophies won since he,mou and conte arrived England... you and your 1mbeciles are busy littering this thread with all manner of idiocy angry

Pep hasnt won a CL in City, Has Conte won a CL in his entire coaching career not just in Chelsea

You are the one littering this place with idioccy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:36pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:
Conte 1epl and 1fa cup

Dillgz Pep broke all EPL records in addition to 2 CL titles he has to his name

Conte cannot buy the CL semi final even if he used you for money

Dillgz, who taught you how to cancel post, I think its only idiotts who do that, Do you agree

Take a look at the entire forum, Do you see anyone thats not a certified iddiot canceling posts? why is iddiocy so attractive to you dilgz

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:36pm On May 24, 2018
Egbon raumdeuter getting it back to back on both thread...

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:37pm On May 24, 2018
Skimpledawg:

2 FA cups? sad

one fa cup... he didn't win the one of last season na... though he made the finals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2018
diggz:

one fa cup... he didn't win the one of last season na... though he made the finals
Shiit... Arsenal

True cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:40pm On May 24, 2018
The way Raumdeuter turns and swings around Mehn...

It is legendary...

But we dey here grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:43pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Dillgz Pep broke all EPL records in addition to 2 CL titles he has to his name

Conte cannot buy the CL semi final even if he used you for money

Dillgz, who taught you how to cancel post, I think its only idiotts who do that, Do you agree

Take a look at the entire forum, Do you see anyone thats not a certified iddiot canceling posts? why is iddiocy so attractive to you dilgz[/s][sub][/sub]

Laumdeuter.... you are f00lish I am not sorry to say! Oloribuku sombori.... this is how you will be giving birth to 1diots who cant think for themselves on this this thread...they will be following your f00lishness upandan like flies following Laumdeuterdeadbody to grave....

Oponu Laumdeuter is claiming 1epl and 1carabao is greater than 1epl and 1fa cup.... as a matter of fact we will have to fumigate this thread so we can get rid of you and the 1mbiciles you have produced.

Bye!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2018
raumdeuter:

The players pep got won the league breaking all records and qualified for the CL
Conte inherited a Chelsea with no European football, Pep inherited a team that made ucl semi final.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:44pm On May 24, 2018
dillgz show a picture of Conte holding this beautiful thing

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2018
Egbon raumdeuter,

Is this why you hate Mou so much? Don’t lie bro.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On May 24, 2018
hensben:
Conte inherited a Chelsea with no European football, Pep inherited a team that made ucl semi final.

Conte spent quarter of a billion last season and is about to get a sack letter, 2 weeks ago, Guardiola got a contract extension

They came same time, One is about to be fired around the time the other was extended

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5343) (5344) (5345) (5346) (5347) (5348) (5349) ... (19402) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: USAfall2024, SimpleGuy001, monerozi5590, Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.