Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,421 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10667629 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5508) (5509) (5510) (5511) (5512) (5513) (5514) ... (19316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
airmark:
Why didn't Boathand make Fifa best 11, like other stars in that team?

Why didnt Hummels make Euro 11 or win the German footballer of the year like Boateng
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
CapitalCee:

Lol. How about the ones thanking the ref for sending him off to enable Germany win? When will you admit that the first time Boateng was saddled with the defence leadership the defence became suspect. The same Hummels you are blaming now was there in 2014 when relaible hands like Lahm was there. Just admit it Boateng is a poor defender, there is no shame in that

Apari didn't see those ones.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
airmark:

Apari didn't see those ones.

The only match Hummels and Boaeng played together Boateng was better. The only match Boateng didnt play Hummels led Germany to their ouster just like he did vs Madrid when Boateng got injured

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

Why didnt Hummels make Euro 11 or win the German footballer of the year like Boateng

Those are local achievements according to you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Why are people arguing, that the ball hit the players hand doesn't automatically mean penalty, Nigerians are too ignorant.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
airmark:

Those are local achievements according to you.

Euro 11 is local achievement? You must be suffering from a strange disease
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

Euro 11 is local achievement? You must be suffering from a strange disease

Compared to WORLD CUP best 11, what's it?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
airmark:

Compared to WORLD CUP best 11, what's it?

Explain how EUro 11 is local, Soon you will tell us UCL is local

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Explain how EUro 11 is local, Soon you will tell us UCL is local[/s]

Go and check the meaning of 'local', in dictionary. Stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
airmark:
Go and check the meaning of 'local', in dictionary. Stop disgracing yourself.

Tell us the meaning of local in your own dictionary mumu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Tell us the meaning of local in your own dictionary mumu[/s]

It means relating or restricted to a particular area. Cross the ts and dot the is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
airmark:
It means relating or restricted to a particular area. Cross the ts and dot the is.

Its only a fool like you that will say Euro is local, and by extension CL is local

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Its only a fool like you that will say Euro is local, and by extension CL is local [/s]

Product of feyingbole high school Ogbomosho. There's a reason Ballon d'or, is more glamorous than uefa best player in europe award.

You are in a sunken place, enjoy it.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
World Cup 2018 Russia. A tournament the Germans will never forget. Presido must be laughing his heart out right now. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 2:03am On Jun 28, 2018
cheesy

Those racist Nazis are out in the first round. Keeper thinks he is Maradona, defender thinks he is Laudrup, meanwhile strikers are playing like Eddy Dombraye. cheesy

Konkobility!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:11am On Jun 28, 2018
I get why the fans of the other big teams would mock the Germans for their early elimination. There are soon to be four-year old kids in Germany who have never seen their country win the World Cup.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 2:58am On Jun 28, 2018
grin

This is what we call Story for the Gods. And not those small gods like Hephaestus, Dionysus and Loki o, I am talking about Zeus, Odin, and Obatala ( They dare not tell Thor or Sango their yeye story, if not thunda will fire their blokos).

Hehehehe. German fans have to sit around a camp fire and explain to Obatala et al, how and why Germany was knocked out in the first round by South Korea, Sweden and Mexico.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:52am On Jun 28, 2018
kai. Some people are wicked. waaaht! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:34am On Jun 28, 2018
eph12:
Nobody rates Panama
The same goes for this comment.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:05am On Jun 28, 2018
pamcode:
The same goes for this comment.
Dem don dey rate comment?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2018
can someone please help us check the situation with raumdeuter? cuz I don't want to hear no sad stories o!

Laumdeuter my broda ….. I hope you slept well and you are well today? so sorry for your loss braah…..and, If you are well? I must commend you as a true son of Ogbomosho even as I salute their weed bcuz you couldn't have swallowed the humiliation and L you guys took this time around without an helper(ogbomosho weed).

Long may german football suffer as we the haters rejoice and celebrate the sight of your wailing and gnashing of teeth cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2018
diggz:
can someone please help us check the situation with raumdeuter? cuz I don't want to hear no sad stories o!

Laumdeuter my broda ….. I hope you slept well and you are well today? so sorry for your loss braah…..and, If you are well? I must commend you as a true son of Ogbomosho even as I salute their weed bcuz you couldn't have swallowed the humiliation and L you guys took this time around without an helper(ogbomosho weed).

Long may german football suffer as we the haters rejoice and celebrate the sight of your wailing and gnashing of teeth cheesy
But seriously, Neuer playing attacking midfield while Son strolled through to slot the ball Into an empty net is the funniest thing I've seen on a football pitch this year.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:38am On Jun 28, 2018
Unlimited22:

But seriously, Neuer playing attacking midfield while Son strolled through to slot the ball Into an empty net is the funniest thing I've seen on a football pitch this year.

lol... cheesy cheesy it is a good thing he got punished with the second goal cuz neuer have been seen severally doing that rubbish for years..

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2018
diggz:

lol... cheesy cheesy it is a good thing he got punished with the second goal cuz neuer have been seen severally doing that rubbish for years..
Keepers do that a lot and they hardly make any impact so I wonder why they still continue

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:50am On Jun 28, 2018
diggz:

They didn't score in 2 of their 3 matches, none of their strikers found the net but some of their fans are blaming the defenders for not scoring. LOL

If their strikers weren't gbongbolocigar do you think Neuer would have been travelling so far from the goal post like an Ajala travel?

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:56am On Jun 28, 2018
afrodoc2:

They didn't score in 2 of their 3 matches, none of their strikers found the net but some of their fans are e the defenders for not scoring. LOL

If their strikers weren't gbongbolocigar do you think Neuer would have been travelling so far from the goal post like an Ajala travel?

Hehehehehehe @ their strikers.....

Anyways,..it is not about this comp alone....neuer is , and have always been a proud ajala traveller bros....both for club and country ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:58am On Jun 28, 2018
eph12:

Keepers do that a lot and they hardly make any impact so I wonder why they still continue

I tire for dem walahi....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:04am On Jun 28, 2018
diggz:

I tire for dem walahi....

I blame Hummels. LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2018
afrodoc2:

I blame Hummels. LMAO

I blame coefficient, moses and rohr
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:13am On Jun 28, 2018
diggz:

I blame coefficient, moses and rohr
Exactly. Germany didn't qualify for the second round because there's no coefficient.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2018
Unlimited22:

Exactly. Germany didn't qualify for the second round because there's no coefficient.

Look at the chances Hummels missed. He is supposed to convert his chances , Even Neuer sef , why did he not dribble the Korean guy at the left flank to bring in the cross? Well i dont blame him, Hummels will miss again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2018
NOBODYY:

Zidane a world cup winner, who actually knows what it means to captain a team to the world cup final said Hazard is his third most exciting player (behind messi and Ronaldo), a FIFA WPOTY, and former French captain is talking rubbish but you who cant even get basic facts right is the one talking sense whenever Hazard issue is brought up??

Fight your own logic
grin grin grin

I love this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5508) (5509) (5510) (5511) (5512) (5513) (5514) ... (19316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Geld(m), lordfalcao(m), VillageBus(m), Ibime(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.