Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,208 members, 7,846,009 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10666687 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5509) (5510) (5511) (5512) (5513) (5514) (5515) ... (19315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
diggz:
can someone please help us check the situation with rumdeuter? cuz I don't want to hear no sad stories o!

Laumdeuter my broda ….. I hope you slept well and you are well today? so sorry for your loss braah…..and, If you are well? I must commend you as a true son of Ogbomosho even as I salute their weed bcuz you couldn't have swallowed the humiliation and L you guys took this time around without an helper(ogbomosho weed).

Long may german football suffer as we the haters rejoice and celebrate the sight of your wailing and gnashing of teeth cheesy

I am comforted by the world cup trophy won just 4yrs ago. The only German supporters that havent seen a world cup win in his lifetime must be under 4yrs old

So I am good
I know I wont go half a century without a world cup

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
raumdeuter:

I am comforted by the world cup trophy won just 4yrs ago. The only German supporters that havent seen a world cup win in his lifetime must be under 4yrs old

So I am good
brother EL ias I get am before no be property
my question Is that u wer booted out of the group stage by korea, Sweden and Mexico
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ibime:

Isn't our God a wonderful God?

Look at these two bastards lying in wait for me because I declared support for England, not knowing that my God is also lying in wait for them.

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
neezar:

brother EL ias I get am before no be property
my question Is that u wer booted out of the group stage by korea, Sweden and Mexico

I get am before 4 times better pass I never see am before

That is what makes Man Utd different from Stoke City

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Senegal Penalty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
rescinded on Var
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
See daylight robbery.

The officiating at this WC is beginning to turn awful, even with the help of VAR.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
My stream hung at this exact moment.

The look on Mane's face grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Senegal is really sticking it o these mediocre South Americans. Possession, chances created, shots on target- they're ahead in all significant parameters.

They should just crown their efforts with goals so as to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
diggz:
can someone please help us check the situation with raumdeuter? cuz I don't want to hear no sad stories o!

Laumdeuter my broda ….. I hope you slept well and you are well today? so sorry for your loss braah…..and, If you are well? I must commend you as a true son of Ogbomosho even as I salute their weed bcuz you couldn't have swallowed the humiliation and L you guys took this time around without an helper(ogbomosho weed).

Long may german football suffer as we the haters rejoice and celebrate the sight of your wailing and gnashing of teeth cheesy
Please please please on behalf of Ogbomosho people at home & Diaspora, we don't have weed grown or processed at Ogbomosho.

We don't know what Oga dayo is taking, maybe it's Osogbo weed.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Leyqute:
Senegal is really sticking it o these mediocre South Americans. Possession, chances created, shots on target- they're ahead in all significant parameters.

They should just crown their efforts with goals so as to avoid stories that touch the heart.

They only need a draw and they're playing for a win.

We can see the difference between their approach and ours on Tuesday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
Chai why Can't be Senegal and Colombia go through? I'm at a Colombian bar right now and the amount of hot chics on show in this weather is mindblowing.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
My nigga beasting the Airport terminal. . .

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ibime:
He cannot be winning the world cup every 4yrs, Lets give less privileged countries like England a chance
England have been beasting airport for the past half a century

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ibime:

Guy respect that baff up o.

That backpack alone is from the Supreme x LV collection. 6k Euros right there

Swaggy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
chic2pimp:
Chai why Can't be Senegal and Colombia go through? I'm at a Colombian bar right now and the amount of hot chics on show in this weather is mindblowing.

Those 2 countries will be my picks as well, If Krychokewack can make himself useful and beat Japan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2018

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7334344_boathand2_jpeg0409d3675652a73fb16037354b6b42b0

This guy suppose win the Swagoon D'or abeg.
boateng swaggg na dead o, no go there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
This guy suppose win the Swagoon D'or abeg.

weedtaker:
boateng swaggg na dead o, no go there.
The world cup trophy he won 4yrs ago no one under the age of 70 has it in England
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Guy respect that baff up o.

That backpack alone is from the Supreme x LV collection. 6k Euros right there

Swaggy

Make he wear that one come London. Food don land for Moped robbers.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
raumdeuter:

Those 2 countries will be my picks as well, If Krychokewack can make himself useful and beat Japan

Right on Cue Bro grin.....One Nil Poland
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
chic2pimp:

Right on Cue Bro grin.....One Nil Poland

Yes I was just about to post. Make the results stay the same. Make Senegal not just concede. If Poland scores another it even makes it better, Senegal can lose by a lone goal and still qualify
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
raumdeuter:

I get am before 4 times better pass I never see am before

That is what makes Man Utd different from Stoke City
manu made the top 4

we won three trophies last year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
raumdeuter:

So I am good

Dayo ngbo? Na osogbo weed you smoke?

Thecassanova:

Please please please on behalf of Ogbomosho people at home & Diaspora, we don't have weed grown or processed at Ogbomosho.

We don't know what Oga dayo is taking, maybe it's Osogbo weed.

Thanks!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
neezar:

manu made the top 4

we won three trophies last year

Last season Man Utd ended trophyless are they equal to West brom who have never won?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
raumdeuter:

The world cup trophy he won 4yrs ago no one under the age of 70 has it in England
Lol dem de talk clothes and other activities you the talk 70yrs and world cup, you well so? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
diggz:
Dayo ngbo? Na osogbo weed you smoke?

Na the Shekpetewon weed wey you dey smoke

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
raumdeuter:

He cannot be winning the world cup every 4yrs, Lets give less privileged countries like England a chance
England have been beasting airport for the past half a century

How will it change the fact that you guys shamelessly got beat by south Korea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
weedtaker:
Lol dem de talk clothes and other activities you the talk 70yrs and world cup, you well so? grin

Looking at our userids, people can easilt guess the person wey no well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
raumdeuter:

Na the Shekpetewon weed wey you dey smoke

What is shekpetewon pls? cheesy tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
diggz:
How will it change the fact that you guys shamelessly got beat by south Korea?

How will getting beat by South Korea stop the fact that germany has 4 world cups. Only 1 country out of 200 has more.. I will rather be Germany than be England

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
diggz:

What is shekpetewon pls? cheesy tongue

Check your ID card You will see Shekpetewon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5509) (5510) (5511) (5512) (5513) (5514) (5515) ... (19315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m), Realtord43 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.