Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10690240 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5571) (5572) (5573) (5574) (5575) (5576) (5577) ... (19351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

When they met Hazard 0 goals 0 assists 0 shots on target 0 chance created

He was simply carried by the effort of his teammates like KdB

Divemar was disastrous as Hazard impressed and became the 2nd best player in the most glamorous soccer competition in the world. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Witsel should have kicked his head with the ball.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
Supposing hazard was the Neymar in Brazil today and neymar happened to be the hazard in Belgium raumdeuter would have disparage hazard and told us he was doing take on while neymar will be beasting in the semi finals.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hazardfan1:

No goal, no assist, he's out.... 17 dives but, yes, he played better.

You need a glass of water grin

He was effective and also created chances.

If Coutinho had scored that chance created by Neymar it would have been an assist.

What exactly did Hazard do today aside unproductive dribbles with no end product?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
TLona1:

If Coutinho had scored that chance created by Neymar it would have been an assist.

What exactly did Hazard do today aside unproductive dribbles with no end product?

There was no creativity that beat that on that field today. That was wriggling out of 4 brazilians in a very tight space, to create a goal scoring chance.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 12:27am On Jul 07, 2018
even if Belgium scored 4 goals in a match and hazard got a hatrick with an assist some people will still say he didn't play well.. it's not use arguing with those kind of people abi I don't know how someone would say neymar played better in this same match all of us watched undecided

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:28am On Jul 07, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
I was surprised to hear larride just finished nysc. He always sounds like a very mature guy. I guess old head on youngish shoulders.

That fight sweet sha. Shall we continue this morning on the arsenal thread?

Just finish serving my ban for derailing.

I don’t think Nysc can be used as a basis to determine anyone’s real age, I met those I was way older than and those that were way older than me during my service year. If anything Diggz actually know my real age and I think I have stated it on this board sometimes before that i finished secondary school in 2005 so go figure.

I will be rooting for France against Belgium though. I want France v England final.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:41am On Jul 07, 2018
airmark:
Divemar. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Disgraceful, Witsel should have kicked his head with the ball.

This guy ha disgrace to the beautiful game.

Raimdeuter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:55am On Jul 07, 2018
hensben:
This guy ha disgrace to the beautiful game.

Raimdeuter.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 1:17am On Jul 07, 2018
Hazard>>>Neymar

Hazard sabi dribble abeg, with wicked body balance. Mans no the fall.. Body balance go be 99.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:27am On Jul 07, 2018
weedtaker:
Hazard>>>Neymar

Hazard sabi dribble abeg, with wicked body balance. Mans no the fall.. Body balance go be 99.

Wicked bro. He drank Miranda like mirinda, Fagner to the rescue.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 1:55am On Jul 07, 2018
airmark:

Lol i pity that fagner, na better aboniki dem go rub him waist. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 1:58am On Jul 07, 2018
weedtaker:
Hazard>>>Neymar

It must be the yansh and nothing else.
Over the years i see say football wey get big yansh always they get superb control on top ball.
No homo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 2:02am On Jul 07, 2018
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Them don ban you?

See why dem ban me cheesy

Cc neezar leyqute

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 2:09am On Jul 07, 2018
SIRcumalot:

Over the years i see say football wey get big yansh always they get superb control on top ball.
No homo.
Lol grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:14am On Jul 07, 2018
Ishilove:

Who is Hazard? undecided
King of the shaku shaku. Always slowing attacks like he's on a codeine diet

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 2:25am On Jul 07, 2018
A40:
King of the shaku shaku. Always slowing attacks like he's on a codeine diet

Lol...

And what are we to call Neymar? King of divers? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:33am On Jul 07, 2018
digz:

Lol...

And what are we to call Neymar? King of divers? cheesy
Don't get it wrong sha, I actually wanted Belgium to win and certainly did not approve of Neymar's disgraceful flopping which came back to bite him since the refs went to ignore him in instances where he was actually fouled
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 3:37am On Jul 07, 2018
A40:
Don't get it wrong sha, I actually wanted Belgium to win and certainly did not approve of Neymar's disgraceful flopping which came back to bite him since the refs went to ignore him in instances where he was actually fouled

True!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 5:13am On Jul 07, 2018
TLona1:

Hazard didn't create any chance, he didn't force yellow cards from more than 2 Brazilians, he didn't have shots that were blocked, no, he did nothing at all. U try well well.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 5:17am On Jul 07, 2018
airmark:

There was no creativity that beat that on that field today. That was wriggling out of 4 brazilians in a very tight space, to create a goal scoring chance.

Leave dt one wey dey talk nonsense, my problem b say, to them, Hazard is always useless whether he scores or not.

Shebi we still said Neymar had some flashes of brilliance, these bias pple will never see anything good Hazard does

Very disgraceful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 5:21am On Jul 07, 2018
airmark:

Omo ologo, baller!!!!

He kept that Brazil defence on their toes all night, he was one of the reasons they couldn't burst forward as they would have loved to.

Make den try come out lasan make e punish them on counter grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 5:27am On Jul 07, 2018
weedtaker:
Hazard>>>Neymar

Man utd fans wey no like Hazard sef are saying the truth but trust apari, I just wish Hazard gets to the final and eventually win it, scoring and assisting with MOTM performance so I go dey use the world cup picture dey frustrate Raumdeuter all the days of his life.

grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 5:29am On Jul 07, 2018
weedtaker:
Lol i pity that fagner, na better aboniki dem go rub him waist. grin

This same Fagner had no other business than to man-mark Hazard all night like Herrera did, Man still got his life disturbed by the genius himself.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 07, 2018
Ishilove:

You and your generation are stupid. Is it everyone that follows football?

Oloriburuku omo ale

MODS BAN THIS OLD MENOPAUSAL WOMAN! angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 5:32am On Jul 07, 2018
A40:

Story.

King of divers.

Yes or No grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 6:26am On Jul 07, 2018
digz:

See why dem ban me cheesy

Cc neezar leyqute
they gave a week leave

u for use that ur cruzxifizio account na

I 2 gbadu that name
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:31am On Jul 07, 2018
neezar:

they gave a week leave

u for use that ur cruzxifizio account na

I 2 gbadu that name
that one be like the junior for nihilstjnr moniker cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 6:47am On Jul 07, 2018
sod09:
that one be like the junior for nihilstjnr moniker cheesy
I swear

this one be like a troll account
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:49am On Jul 07, 2018
SIRcumalot:

No homo.
Then why Neymar Dey fall anyhow like person wey get convulsion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:20am On Jul 07, 2018
Believe it or not, Neymar Jr deserves to win FIFA Fallon D'Floor! grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:39am On Jul 07, 2018
Poor Chelsea cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5571) (5572) (5573) (5574) (5575) (5576) (5577) ... (19351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nateevs(m), airmark(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.