Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,363 members, 7,850,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10688473 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5572) (5573) (5574) (5575) (5576) (5577) (5578) ... (19349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
Poor Chelsea cry cry

lmao

mou do una strong thing sha cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 8:15am On Jul 07, 2018
neezar:

lmao

Useless Coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2018
airmark:

There was no creativity that beat that on that field today. That was wriggling out of 4 brazilians in a very tight space, to create a goal scoring chance.

Airmark issa goal

God bless you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
Poor Chelsea cry cry

Na De Bruyne pain me..Mou chose Oscar ahead of Debruyne Packing of trailer blind mou eye to spot talent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:49am On Jul 07, 2018
neezar:

lmao

Don’t forget Salah. Imagine a club with Hazad on the left and Salah on the right with KDB playing behind Lukaku centrally.
FIFA for ban them from playing counter-attack. JM get myopia and he has no one to tell him.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2018
popizaino:

Airmark issa goal

God bless you bro
If na Neymar e go fall down for that place.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2018
People can be really silly.
Someone said on one thread like that that Gimenez was crying yesterday because he's a home based player and that was his only career achievement, being knocked out at the world cup QF

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2018
afrodoc2:

Don’t forget Salah. Imagine a club with Hazad on the left and Salah on the right with KDB playing behind Lukaku centrally.
FIFA for ban them from playing counter-attack. JM get myopia and he has no one to tell him.
Jose suppose Dey coach country side. Mou is always looking at present no future insight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2018
digz:

See why dem ban me cheesy

Sorry. Use am do holiday.

Weren't chelswafan n larrjde also banned? Be like say everybody wey fight for that thread dem ban
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2018
Martinez deserves credit 4 what he has done so far. He has given belgium what they lacked under wilmot; cohesion and teamwork. He has given them, good system, tactics, strategies and the right team selections.
I love the selflessness the players have shown.
The game is a team sports and nothing beats teamwork.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by digz: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2018
Leyqute:

Sorry. Use am do holiday.

Weren't chelswafan n larrjde also banned? Be like say everybody wey fight for that thread dem ban

nope....na your criminal broda called scamlord naim ask hin babe called domdom to ban me.... go the thread you go see am.

shebi I warn una for here say scamlord dey build him profile with him diarrhea brain before him go commit like coogs? Una don see am now abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2018
fabregas said that after playing with both hazard and neymar, he tweeted yesterday that hazard is the third best player in the world
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Creatrixity(m): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2018
While we are at it, don't let the misery of a certain German derail from the facts.

1. EPL goalkeeper

2. 75% EPL central back roster (Kompany, Vertonghen, Aldeirwereld)

3. 67% EPL midfield roster (Fellaini and Chadli)

4. 100% EPL attack (Lukaku, Hazard, De Bruyne)

5. 100% EPL management (Roberto Martinez as manager, Thierry Henry as strikers coach)

No burn-this-league-down rag heads present...and boy are Belgium lovin' it like Mickey d's.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2018
Greatihex:
Martinez deserves credit 4 what he has done so far. He has given belgium what they lacked under wilmot; cohesion and teamwork. He has given them, good system, tactics, strategies and the right team selections.
I love the selflessness the players have shown.
The game is a team sports and nothing beats teamwork.

I always like your analysis but how you still join the league of those who call pep guardiola a fraud despite your in depth knowledge of the game is still worrisome.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2018
Difference between Neymar's hug with Henry & Hazard says it all.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2018
Cypmeni:
fabregas said that after playing with both hazard and neymar, he tweeted yesterday that hazard is the third best player in the world

I stand to be corrected but I donto think fabregas played with Neymar though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2018
airmark:

This guy is a disgrace to football.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2018
popizaino:

I stand to be corrected but I donto think fabregas played with Neymar though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2018
Make Una see big men betting O. Choi!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2018
afrodoc2:

Its a pity that we once had all these amazing players in the team together. Chai
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2018
Thecassanova:
Difference between Neymar's hug with Henry & Hazard says it all.

Hazard is just a leader and a humble guy. He still go hug and pet Neymar.

Funlord should learn humility from him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2018
Ibime:

This guy is a disgrace to football.

A40, DopeJemi, Raumdeuter, TLona1, Neymar1095

Una get missed calls.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2018
Hazardfan1:

A40, DopeJemi, Raumdeuter, TLona1, Neymar1095

Una get missed calls.

Doesn't change the fact that he is a very talented footballer, I supported Belgium by the way, so I'm good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2018
afrodoc2:

I swear those teams for that league go play one man front

the rest na defence dem go dey

barca vs inter comes 2 mind wink cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2018
afrodoc2:

even though mourinho's own is too much, the thing is, there is hardly any chelsea manager that would hv nt done almost the same thing. In chelsea, there is no time to wait 4 a player that does nt gv a manager what he wants.
Look at conte with bats and costa, some people stil blame conte 4 it.
The truth is that mou uses the players that can effectively play his defensive and gidigba football at anytime he needs it in a game. Chelsea then made it worse by nt giving time.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Hazardfan1: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2018
dopeJemi:

Doesn't change the fact that he is a very talented footballer, I supported Belgium by the way, so I'm good

No one said he's not talented unlike those who've been calling Hazard a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2018
Greatihex:
even though mourinho's own is too much, the thing is, there is hardly any chelsea manager that would hv nt done almost the same thing.

Speak for clueless mourinho and not others.

In chelsea, there is no time to wait 4 a player that does nt gv a manager what he wants.
Look at conte with bats and costa, some people stil blame conte 4 it.
The truth is that mou uses the players that can effectively play his defensive and gidigba football at anytime he needs it in a game. Chelsea then made it worse by nt giving time.

And does hazard plays the defensive gidigba at anytime?beside man United have given him time and money but tell me if there is any light at the end of the tunnel for them?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:38am On Jul 07, 2018
afrodoc2:

But Mourinho didn't sell Salah...
Na loan he loan am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2018
digz:

nope....na your criminal broda called scamlord naim ask hin babe called domdom to ban me.... go the thread you go see am.

shebi I warn una for here say scamlord dey build him profile with him diarrhea brain before him go commit like coogs? Una don see am now abi?

I just dey look you and chelswafan1 d oda day as una dey insinuate say every Man Utd fan na scammer.

How is funlord my criminal brother? Kindly explain before thanda faya you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2018
Lana1:
But Mourinho didn't sell Salah...
Na loan he loan am

He didn't loan out Oscar, Ramires but was happy to send Salah and KDB away. Not only that, he barely gave them a chance.

Loan or sale, the point is he didn't give them a chance while he was fielding headless donkeys like Ramires and Oscar.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2018
Good morning everybody this is World Cup Update Belgium To Meet France In The Semi Finals While Brazil Will Meet Uruguay At The Airport.���
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2018
The real mvp .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5572) (5573) (5574) (5575) (5576) (5577) (5578) ... (19349) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), lordfalcao(m), gloryon(m), BlueAngel444, zeusis(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.