Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,314 members, 7,846,393 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10667534 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5702) (5703) (5704) (5705) (5706) (5707) (5708) ... (19316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
raumdeuter:

If to say na me talk am dem for dey fight me
Ai swear baba grin grin grin grin

eph12:

That's good enough to make anybody captain of any yorupa standard team
You would have just stayed hidden undecided

Thanda from above and beyond be your portion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
raumdeuter:

If to say na me talk am dem for dey fight me

Nobody would fight you. Not fighting for his mates or communicating well, won't make a player that sodomised 3 bayern legends in 3 seconds, a poor player. Cahill, with his fighting for his mates, was rarely used at the world cup and considered to be surplus to requirements at Chelsea.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
airmark:

Nobody would fight you. Not fighting for his mates or communicating well, won't make a player that sodomised 3 bayern legends in 3 seconds, a poor player. Cahill, with his fighting for his mates, was rarely used at the world cup and considered to be surplus to requirements at Chelsea.

He is nt a good motivator and communicator. He doesn't knw hw to fight 4 his teammates.

So what are his good points aside dancing for the team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
eph12:

That's good enough to make anybody captain of any yorupa standard team
I'm a shepkite and I agree with this statement
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncu3eYkmTxk

Diggz, this is fire, sick tune, I am now a fan of Kojo funds. He even use Craig David 7 days tune. Maaad!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Ai swear baba grin grin grin grin

You would have just stayed hidden undecided

Thanda from above and beyond be your portion
I am on your side here uncle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
dopeJemi:

Diggz, this is fire, sick tune, I am now a fan of Kojo funds. He even use Craig David 7 days tune. Maaad!!!

Kojo na correct guy na...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Line up is out, who's watching. sad sad

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
Let's see how much Barkley mean to Sarri-Ball. Definitely watching this one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Time?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Time?
About to start 7pm.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
raumdeuter:

He is nt a good motivator and communicator. He doesn't knw hw to fight 4 his teammates.

So what are his good points aside dancing for the team

Go and ask Lahm, Boathand and Neuer, your legends. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Morata to show if he is worth a second chance or we get Huguain.
Having Luiz, Chris and Rudiger why still go after Rugani.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
airmark:
Go and ask Lahm, Boathand and Neuer, your legends. cheesy

All these players you mentioned are world cup and CL winners but Hazard who hasnt even won a world cup nor CL final? They probably wont even know or remember him

The way Nobel Laureates cant remember those who cant pass WAEC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
omo this Sarri-Ball sweet o....no shaku shaku, everybody releasing passes one time
2mins in and Barkley don tear shot, you say wetin again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Afolabi6046:
omo this Sarri-Ball sweet o....no shaku shaku, everybody releasing passes one time
2mins in and Barkley don tear shot, you say wetin again?

airmark ngbo? No more shakushaku. Focused football

EVen Morata hustle collect ball and Pedro score. No Hidden Shakushaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
Pedro Ole, see Morata there, he won the ball and dazzled the defenders....wow!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
Morata scores with head again shocked #disallowed sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
dopeJemi:

Getting well into the British Music Scene yh?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
raumdeuter:

airmark ngbo? No more shakushaku. Focused football

EVen Morata hustle collect ball and Pedro score. No Hidden Shakushaku
this man and Hazard sha cheesy

we love him with his shakushaku o, he would be limitless under Sarri

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Pedro Ole, see Morata there, he won the ball and dazzled the defenders....wow!!

Wr are u watching

Wat station
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
anybody got a channel or link?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
link ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
raumdeuter:

All these players you mentioned are world cup and CL winners but Hazard who hasnt even won a world cup nor CL final? They probably wont even know or remember him

[s]The way Nobel Laureates cant remember those who cant pass WAEC[/s]

Stupid comparison. Eden sodomised your legends when they met, they couldn't stop him from dribbling them to score. I don't know how passing a waec is the same as this situation.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
airmark:
Stupid comparison. Eden sodomised your legends when they met, they couldn't stop him from dribbling them to score. I don't know how passing a waec is the same as this situation.

That is why some people will be boasting about dribbling and sodomizing Soyinka in WAEC and even University of Ibadan English while Soyinka went to win Nobel and he wasnt heard of

Thats how some people like you will be telling us Okocha taught Ronaldinho ball while Dinho went to become best player in the world
Or Mikel will be claiming he was close to Messi in 2005 U-21
Or Crisantus claiming he was better than Kroos at 2007 tournament

Neuer Boateng and Lahm won CL and world cup, Hazard couldnt win a semi

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
Afolabi6046:
this man and Hazard sha cheesy
we love him with his shakushaku o, he would be limitless under Sarri

I suspect you sef no too gbadun shakushaku football but you dey fear make all the skepe fans agbero no pounce on you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]That is why some people will be boasting about dribbling and sodomizing Soyinka in WAEC and even University of Ibadan English while Soyinka went to win Nobel and he wasnt heard of

Thats how some people like you will be telling us Okocha taught Ronaldinho ball while Dinho went to become best player in the world
Or Mikel will be claiming he was close to Messi in 2005 U-21
Or Crisantus claiming he was better than Kroos at 2007 tournament

Neuer Boateng and Lahm won CL and world cup, Hazard couldnt win a semi[/s]

Football is a team sport, that's why star players join top clubs to have a bigger chance of winning trophies.

Ribery was shocked when he saw how the legends were destroyed by the Chelsea boy and gave him accolades. Imagine destroying legends in 3 secs. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
omo, odoi go cause wahala. dude practically runs at opposition players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
ManBeast:
About to start 7pm.....
Thanks boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
chic2pimp:

Getting well into the British Music Scene yh?

Will you keep kwayet angry angry angry This one resemble one of their Dead rappers for your eye? I have always felt their singers, From Yxng bane to WSTRN and now to Kojo funds.

Polish chicks wey you promise me since I never see undecided na now you wan show face, ifah slap you angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5702) (5703) (5704) (5705) (5706) (5707) (5708) ... (19316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.