Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5707) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10578758 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5704) (5705) (5706) (5707) (5708) (5709) (5710) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
I say we sell Willian €75m let Pedro play RW and Odoi be Hazard's back up at LW, Moses can back Pedro up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
BlueAngel444:
I say we sell Willian €75m let Pedro play RW and Odoi be Hazard's back up at LW, Moses can back Pedro up.
Moses?
Haba ni
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
BlueAngel444:
haah! are you lining up a Sunderland team....your mates have Mahrez, Bernado as backups you're mentioning Odoi, Moses.....you noh dey drunk so?

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
airmark:
This Sarri ball sha. Hmnnn. undecided
they played it only in the first half sha, that 2nd half team was shit.... but it's true they are not scoring
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Afolabi6046:
haah! are you lining up a Sunderland team....your mates have Mahrez, Bernado as backups you're mentioning Odoi, Moses.....you noh dey drunk so?
grin grin grin grin grin

Welcome to Chelsea Thread! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin grin grin

Welcome to Chelsea Thread! cheesy
Skimpledawg oo grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
Unlimited22:

Skimpledawg oo grin grin grin
Ogini kwanu?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Jorginho has played 100 minutes in a chelsea shirt without misplacing a single pass

Bakayoko after being on the pitch for 58 seconds gave the ball away to inter to score an equalizer

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
NOBODYY:
Jorginho has played 100 minutes in a chelsea shirt without misplacing a single pass

Bakayoko after being on the pitch for 58 seconds gave the ball away to inter to score an equalizer
O boy, no worry, this one enter grin grin grin
Apostle Skimpledawg, please stay in ya lane grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bakayoko must have played his way firmly to the bench against Inter, Sarri being a man who prioritises midfield technique above all else.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
airmark:

But Eden was not productive, when he did that in a tougher league.

Ribery delivered 5 assists to win his team the CL. How about Hidden Hazard in the CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
Fam, just went back to watch that Belgium game-winning counter vs Japan.
That thing still gives me goosebumps.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:36am On Jul 29, 2018
dopeJemi:

Will you keep kwayet angry angry angry This one resemble one of their Dead rappers for your eye? I have always felt their singers, From Yxng bane to WSTRN and now to Kojo funds.

Polish chicks wey you promise me since I never see undecided na now you wan show face, ifah slap you angry

Sharrap Dia nonsense and ingredient. Grime Artist Bruv. Nah the Yanks get Rappers jare.

All in due course chale. Though at this rate, nah Polish Doll we go get for you las las.

dopeJemi:

I know who they are, I don't fancy them

How you go fancy them? With your head wey take style resemble olumo rock tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:43am On Jul 29, 2018
Ibime:
Bakayoko must have played his way firmly to the bench against Inter, Sarri being a man who prioritises midfield technique above all else.
Ibime abeg did you lose baka bet u placed last season, how did it end, i didn't follow it to the end
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:00am On Jul 29, 2018
Speaking after the match, however, Sarri insisted that Morata is in his plans.
"I'm still waiting for the best Morata," he said. "In the first match [against Perth Glory] Morata did not play very well, in Australia.
"But tonight, especially in the first 30 minutes, he improved a lot. I am satisfied and I am very confident in him for the future."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:07am On Jul 29, 2018
We are still looking to sign another midfielder, hopefully Ramsey for £30m then kick Bakayoko out the door. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 3:27am On Jul 29, 2018
BlueAngel444:
We are still looking to sign another midfielder, hopefully Ramsey for £30m then kick Bakayoko out the door. cheesy

Can't dis man throw morata away. I'm tired joor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:16am On Jul 29, 2018
If we are to have any chance this season Chelsea have to sign wingers that can actually score.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 4:21am On Jul 29, 2018
hensben:
If we are to have any chance this season Chelsea have to sign wingers that can actually score.
Bernard can score
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:17am On Jul 29, 2018
hensben:

Because we have finally lost hope on our strikers leading the goals hunt now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:21am On Jul 29, 2018
lateefGRDT:
Bernard can score

Bernard is a kukute/toromagbe winger with 26 league goals in 7 yrs. He actually makes Willian look prolific, he can't score nada.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:24am On Jul 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Ribery delivered 5 assists to win his team the CL. How about Hidden Hazard in the CL[/s]

Ribery has a good eye for great players, that was why he wanted him to join bayern and enjoy what he enjoyed. Solid lb, combining with him, solid striker to convert most assists and the best keeper in the world to stop opponents. Even calamitous boathand, who was scolded by the club president and subsequently asked to leave, didn't want to go and get exposed elsewhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:26am On Jul 29, 2018
spartacus11:

Ibime abeg did you lose baka bet u placed last season, how did it end, i didn't follow it to the end

Does it look like I did? Baka only reached 1/2 the goals target of the bet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:27am On Jul 29, 2018
afrodoc2:

Bernard is a kukute/toromagbe winger with 26 league goals in 7 yrs. He actually makes Willian look prolific, he can't score nada.

Effect of watching compressed youtube videos where they show all his career goals in 5 minutes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 7:34am On Jul 29, 2018
chic2pimp:

Sharrap Dia nonsense and ingredient. Grime Artist Bruv. Nah the Yanks get Rappers jare.

All in due course chale. Though at this rate, nah Polish Doll we go get for you las las.

How you go fancy them? With your head wey take style resemble olumo rock tongue

Grime gbuo gi dia angry so the ones wey Stormzy and Skepta dey do na Grime too? And thunder fire you and your polish dolls, Anuofia, Iberibe

Thunder must fire you this morning, thank God say today na Sunday so e go come in full effect angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 7:40am On Jul 29, 2018
Yoko was the one getting chicken for the team yesterday, soon his work will be buying cigarette for sarri.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 29, 2018
Ginho has automatically owned that number 4 position, kante isn't an attacking minded player and ginho can't play in another position, who has an answer, how will sarri play both ginho and kante?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2018
Army10:
Ginho has automatically owned that number 4 position, kante isn't an attacking minded player and ginho can't play in another position, who has an answer, how will sarri play both ginho and kante?

Don't be silly. Were you born yesterday? Regista has been playing alongside a tackler since time immemorial eg Pirlo and Gattuso.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2018
Ibime:

Don't be silly. Were you born yesterday? Regista has been playing alongside a tackler since time immemorial eg Pirlo and Gattuso.
can you explain how? Sarri didn't play a gattuso next to ginho at napoli

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2018
Ibime:

Effect of watching compressed youtube videos where they show all his career goals in 5 minutes.

When you see such a kukute winger you have to assess his strength, vision, passing, goal scoring.
At such a small size drimbling n drimbling without those assets will amount to little in the EPL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:00am On Jul 29, 2018
afrodoc2:

When you see such a kukute winger you have to assess his strength, vision, passing, goal scoring.
At such a small size drimbling n drimbling without those assets will amount to little in the EPL.
grin grin grin
Drimbling and drimbling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2018
airmark:

Because we have finally lost hope on our strikers leading the goals hunt now.
Morata is too weak and unproductive with leg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5704) (5705) (5706) (5707) (5708) (5709) (5710) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.