Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,879 members, 7,851,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10700029 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5717) (5718) (5719) (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) ... (19356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Meanwhile

Batshuayi is in fact set to remain at Stamford Bridge for the coming season.
The report states that a recent meeting between Blues’ boss Maurizio Sarri and the Belgian hitman saw the former inform Batshuayi that he is firmly in his plans moving forward.
we have BatsMan, Morata and probably Abraham, for a Europa League team i would say that's fair
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
We better offer Kanté new contract. How is he and DW on same wages scheme sef undecided

I see why Giroud wants to stay and fight for shirt lol

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Baba Ibeji grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Real keeper Kaylor Navas has been linked with Chelsea but Lopetegui isn't desperate to be rid of him by any means.
“I spoke with him and we are happy to have him and happy it is how it is," he said according to AS Sport.
"There is nothing more to say. Keylor has been crucial [to this team] for a long time and will continue to be. We want to continue enjoying the performances that Keylor has given for Madrid.

Hmmm is Courtios also staying, it seems Chelsea had planned to replace him with Navas.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
BlueAngel444:
grin Trademark
Trademark my small bum undecided

Take the correction, say thank you sah and then.....

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Afolabi6046:
you don't know adage again?
It's not the adage my man, it is the sense in the adage sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
What if we sign Kovacic grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
diggz:

Just get lost and don't ever quote me steewpidly again....

I no know where dem dey see ediots like una come dis thread angry
I don't have timefor a back and forth threads of character assassination and repeated insults with you.

Everyone can't be the problem except you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
airmark:

There are strikers i would prefer to Morata, only the age factor may be the problem. Arnautovic and Ashley Barnes can do a better job for us upfront with quality players behind them. Lordfalcao's world cup winner, lacasera, may even be better than Morata if we check well.
quagliarera at 35 scored 18 Seria A goals who were the quality players behind him? Quagliarera is much preferably to belotti

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
hardeycute:
I don't have timefor a back and forth threads of character assassination and repeated insults with you.

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
diggz:

You are actually suffering from the lordfalcao loudfowlcow effect it is not your fault.....

Read the bolded again and ask yourself what point have you been trying to make with your senseless blabbing....

You are young, steewpid and a troll....Google can not even help your situation here cuz you obviously have eye with brains that are useless to the world like your mentor lordfalcao....

And this is supposedly meant to be a wise comment from old diggz ?well anybody who has been here long enough shouldn't be surprised it coming from the old wise diggz.

That aside,why do you think anelka was good for us and without Google I will double the reason to tell you he wasn't .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
lordfalcao:
grin
Where have you been?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Skimpledawg:

It's not the adage my man, it is the sense in the adage sad
All the best to you then baba mii. Go and sign Messi then O Ye Sense-ible.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Afolabi6046:
All the best to you then baba mii. Go and sign Messi then O Ye Sense-ible.
Wor.... eva!!!

tongue

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Wor.... eva!!!

tongue
Why are your claws and fangs unsheathed today?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
Unlimited22:

Why are your claws and fangs unsheathed today?
I just happen to be in my mood today Doc. grin

Capua, shall I begin? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
lordfalcao:
quagliarera at 35 scored 18 Seria A goals who were the quality players behind him? Quagliarera is much preferably to belotti

This same Quagliarera scored 127 goals in 402 matches in serie a. Why are you always attracted to mediocre players?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
hardeycute:
I don't have timefor a back and forth threads of character assassination and repeated insults with you

I am sure everyone can't be the problem except jamb and lasu perhaps, right? Dimwit!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
Chelsea close to signing vecino from inter, don't know much about him.....heard he's a passer too.

Hmm... All these passers with no good finisher
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
PlainJAY:
Chelsea close to signing vecino from inter, don't know much about him.....heard he's a passer too.

Hmm... All these passers with no good finisher

Na d kind player wei BlueAngel444 like be that oh. To fit in to Sarri -Ball.Lol
All beautiful but no results.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
monerozi5590:

Na d kind player wei BlueAngel444 like be that oh. To fit in to Sarri -Ball.Lol
I just tire
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
If Sarri doesn't get his defensive signings, what back four would you guys like?

I would go for:

Azpi-Luiz-Rudiger-Alonso

I know it doesn't look nice before you kill me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
Afolabi6046:
If Sarri doesn't get his defensive signings, what back four would you guys like?

I would go for:

Azpi-Luiz-Rudiger-Alonso

I know it doesn't look nice before you kill me.
Emerson should get a look-in, and both Luiz and Rudiger are proactive, which means they can both be rash.
Usually you pair a rush-rush defender with a Terry-like sweeper. The closest we have is Christensen, but he still might be too raw.
That's where Rugani comes in, if we can get him.
Cahill as backup.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
monerozi5590:

Na d kind player wei Blue.Angel444 like be that oh. To fit in to Sarri -Ball.Lol

"we played attractive football,but we lost"....when we are not gayners FC......winning is all that matters...i just hope we don't suffer when it comes to goalscoring
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
diggz:

I am sure everyone can't be the problem except jamb and lasu perhaps, right? Dimwit!

grin Baba Don check my profile
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pharod(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
hardeycute:

First rule of combat..

Know your enemy...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Meanwhile

Batshuayi is in fact set to remain at Stamford Bridge for the coming season.
The report states that a recent meeting between Blues’ boss Maurizio Sarri and the Belgian hitman saw the former inform Batshuayi that he is firmly in his plans moving forward.
Bat is big talent and he will do well under Sarri. Mark this day. He is going to be surprise player of the season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
pharod:

First rule of combat..

Know your enemy...
Keep thine friends close

And thine enemies closer cool wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
pharod:

First rule of combat..

Know your enemy...
I know him well to always delve but I am also not ready to struggle with him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
Young man.....I don't have time for a back and forth threads of character assassination and repeated insults with you.

You can go lick lordfalcaos arsss cuz everyone can't be the problem except you!!!

Go fvck yourself!

hardeycute:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
Unlimited22:

Emerson should get a look-in, and both Luiz and Rudiger are proactive, which means they can both be rash.
Usually you pair a rush-rush defender with a Terry-like sweeper. The closest we have is Christensen, but he still might be too raw.
That's where Rugani comes in, if we can get him.
Cahill as backup.
To me, David Luiz is the best defender we have at CFC. I know he sometimes have his little brain-touchs cheesy but he has a phenomenal wealth of experience, he has planned in top top games. He is also a good passer, crucial to playing from the back.

Rudiger, rash but a necessary evil. Only Messi I think got the better of him last season, but who can mark Messi on his day?

I know Christensen is pretty good but that boy is too soft jare and he messed up in some big games last season. I can't trust him with any other defender in Chelsea.

I prefer Alonso to Emerson because he's pretty smart and we might need the free-kick favours cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
airmark:

This same Quagliarera scored 127 goals in 402 matches in serie a. Why are you always attracted to mediocre players?
did he need better players to post more numbers than belotti? No

(1) (2) (3) ... (5717) (5718) (5719) (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) ... (19356) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.