Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,471 members, 7,846,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10671158 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5719) (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) ... (19317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:29am On Aug 01, 2018
FBS:

lol. Give 50 reasons why you hate the guy, if you can't lo joko leso jo. grin

Just one reason
William comes to life when the transfer window wants to start and goes into ghost mode when the transfer window has closed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 12:30am On Aug 01, 2018
FBS:

Where is our resident pastor? cheesy
Airmark is the pastor general.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:49am On Aug 01, 2018
spartacus11:

Just one reason
William comes to life when the transfer window wants to start and goes into ghost mode when the transfer window has closed
Say what? You kidding right? My guy go chilax abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:49am On Aug 01, 2018
spartacus11:

Airmark is the pastor general.
Skimple nko? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:31am On Aug 01, 2018
FBS:

Well Sarri says he is expecting good things from Morata else boys will end up just passing and passing the ball around the edge of the box. Seen that for 2 matches now...do we really need 200 passes to score a goal?

Some epl coaches will be happy to park bus and hit us if we fail to tidy things up well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:49am On Aug 01, 2018
FBS:

Definitely a lot of passing and possession game something Sarri himself acknowledged but what we do with it is what matters.

“You have to move the ball at a great speed on the floor. Otherwise, we risk to play for 90 minutes with 75 per cent ball possession but without scoring. That’s what we need to improve on.” - MS
He is right. We need ST and RWF that can actually score.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:22am On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

Some epl coaches will be happy to park bus and hit us if we fail to tidy things up well.
That's my major fear. I hope we don't turn to Arsenal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:56am On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

Outscore Lacazette at where? Are you ok?
belotti is better than lacazette, has there been a calendar year he outscored lacazette?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:40am On Aug 01, 2018
FBS:

Skimple nko? cheesy
Egbon, I greet you sah. cool

While I was praying for you last night, I saw white Caucasian ladies all over you... Uhmmmm!

Baba, we need to do house deliverance in your place o..

Just send flight ticket money I will bring my goons elrony and the rest cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:07am On Aug 01, 2018
PlainJAY:
Chelsea close to signing vecino from inter, don't know much about him.....heard he's a passer too.

Hmm... All these passers with no good finisher

also good defensively
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2018
hensben:
Bat is big talent and he will do well under Sarri. Mark this day. He is going to be surprise player of the season.
marked grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:
Hazard must stay and become our club's legend.

What a professional video analysis of Hazard's strengths:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pArh5SExD-w

[b]
The perfect winger[/b]hope egbon is seeing this.
Raumdeuter we say na attacker in be just to discredit him with goals stats.
That aside anybody who watches the video from stats to finish and still come and call hazard names like hidden, shakushaku dancer,ball hung especially from chelsea fans should never be taken seriously again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2018
spartacus11:

shocked after all that happened last season, you still saying this
it happened half of season #optimistic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2018
BlueAngel444:
also good defensively

Do you really think Chelsea's primary problem is defence?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:03am On Aug 01, 2018
popizaino:

[b]
That aside anybody who watches the video from stats to finish and still come and call hazard names like hidden, shakushaku dancer,ball hung especially from chelsea fans should never be taken seriously again.

Hazard has been playing in Chelsea attack. Whether in 343 or 352. He was even used as a lone striker. All those shakushaku without output.

Mahrez that plays as a winger in a 442 even has more output

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:12am On Aug 01, 2018
popizaino:

[b]

Exactly, Dayo doesn't have retentive memory. Correct him today, he will still come up with that nonsense tomorrow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

Exactly, Dayo doesn't have retentive memory. Correct him today, he will still come up with that nonsense tomorrow.

9 minutes of shakushaku won't impress me. This is what Ribery has been serving me weekly in the past 4 seasons and posting weak goals and assist numbers

If I want to watch shakushaku, I'll just download olamide or phyno and watch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

9 minutes of shakushaku won't impress me. This is what Ribery has been serving me weekly in the past 4 seasons and posting weak goals and assist numbers

If I want to watch shakushaku, I'll just download olamide or phyno and watch

Did Ribery score 12 or more league goals in that past 4 seasons for you?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2018
PlainJAY:

Do you really think Chelsea's primary problem is defence?
Nope, Sarri said midfield and if we sign Vecino Drinkwater or Bakayoko will leave

Matias Vecino broke out with Maurizio Sarri when he was at Empoli. Box to box midfielder who can play as one of the three or holding mid like he did last season at Inter. Powerful shot from distance, decent passer, energetic and aggressive.

He will be Kante's back up at RCM, He is just slightly better than Bakayoko and Drinkwater combined. Probably why he is going for just £30m but I believe the main factor is the coach is familiar with his style of play and hopefully Vecino will be a better fit to the new team than DW or Yoko. As a Defensive midfielder he has non of weaknesses matic had but he doesn't bang in goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
Vecino has completed 1274 passes this season with a pass accuracy of 88%, of which 72% were forward passes.

About 50passes 2long balls per game, this guy is like Matic with energy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

Did Ribery score 12 or more league goals in that past 4 seasons for you?

That's because Ribery was not playing in attack in a 343 or 352 and was not taking penalties like hidden shakushaku Hazard.

Ribery joined a team going to UEFA cup and in 6 years took them to 3 cl finals, hazzard joined CL winners and in 6 years took them to 0 finals just twerking vigorously in matches

If hazard at his prime is dragging with Josh king, Zaha how will he match CL finalists

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

That's because Ribery was not playing in attack in a 343 or 352 and was not taking penalties like hidden shakushaku Hazard.

Ribery joined a team going to UEFA cup and in 6 years took them to 3 cl finals, hazzard joined CL winners and in 6 years took them to 0 finals just twerking vigorously in matches

If hazard at his prime is dragging with Josh king, Zaha how will he match CL finalists
And this ribery won d 2nd best player in a world cup tournament. ....kwontinue. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Hazard has been playing in Chelsea attack. Whether in 343 or 352. He was even used as a lone striker. All those shakushaku without output.

Mahrez that plays as a winger in a 442 even has more output

There we go again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
popizaino:

[b]
I too like Hazard as a player. He reminds me of some players I grew up watching
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Nope, Sarri said midfield and if we sign Vecino Drinkwater or Bakayoko will leave

Matias Vecino broke out with Maurizio Sarri when he was at Empoli. Box to box midfielder who can play as one of the three or holding mid like he did last season at Inter. Powerful shot from distance, decent passer, energetic and aggressive.

He will be Kante's back up at RCM, He is just slightly better than Bakayoko and Drinkwater combined. Probably why he is going for just £30m but I believe the main factor is the coach is familiar with his style of play and hopefully Vecino will be a better fit to the new team than DW or Yoko. As a Defensive midfielder he has non of weaknesses matic had but he doesn't bang in goals.
Give me Ramsey. Nor be all this one una Dey yarn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

So Robben who scored more goals, was playing in a 343 or 352 formation for your team and playing penalties. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

So Robben who scored more goals, was playing in a 343 or 352 formation for your team. grin grin grin
You don too school that man habeg grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
hensben:
You don too school that man habeg grin grin grin

We must always expose the apari.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Vecino has completed 1274 passes this season with a pass accuracy of 88%, of which 72% were forward passes.

About 50passes 2long balls per game.

These are not impressive passing stats.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
But Ribery is a Winger and hazard is an attacker.

Egbon Dayo you can't conceal the truth for long.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ibime:

These are not impressive passing stats.
Someone on Reddit described him as an energetic player who likes to bomb forward. Same thing I thought of Bakayoko last season but I haven't seen his videos so I can't say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5719) (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) ... (19317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), cephasdultimate, sod09(m), Realtord43 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.