Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,032 members, 7,852,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10701492 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) ... (19359) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
Sarriball in action

If this man can give us this type of ball, omo na to upgrade from from white london to benson o...
and you think hidden will not spoil the passing trend with one corner dance grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
sod09:
and you think hidden will not spoil the passing trend with one corner dance grin

Where's Coquelin? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

Where's Coquelin? cheesy

What of dis one.

See Jones mouth like person wey chop one basket of pepper. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

Where's Coquelin? cheesy

he's enjoying his life in spain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
sod09:
he's enjoying his life in spain

Send greetings from Hazard to him, not forgetting Mustafi. cheesy

ManBeast:
What of dis one.

I remember how Mou reacted when Hazard scored from his side in Russia. Yet their clubs' fans won't stop demeaning Hazard. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
Sarriball in action

If this man can give us this type of ball, omo na to upgrade from from white london to benson o...
Erm I don't see any shaku shaku there o, how will Hazard survive?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
eph12:

so you have sense like this cheesy
That's what I was asking them oo and airmark was giving me history of hidden in the garden of eden

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

What formation did Chelsea play in the past 2 seasons and where was Hazard. An attacker with 4, 5 , 4 assists an entire league season

My pictorial evidence is there bro .
Don't turn blind eye to it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
Unlimited22:

Barkley is average but Ramsey is exceptional.
Haba ni
Ramsey is better
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
eph12:

Hazard that would have been twisting and turning like the Oba in The Village Headmaster.
Las Las na to give offside pass to Morata who go still balloon am over the bar even if assistant referee sojunu.

Sarri ball go soon become Garri ball.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
afrodoc2:

Hazard that would have been twisting and turning like the Oba in The Village Headmaster.
Las Las na to give offside pass to Morata who go still balloon am over the bar even if assistant referee sojunu.

so lame

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2018
ManBeast:
What of dis one.
LMFAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
hensben:
Not ok, Ramsey is needed. Barkley is average.

I'm okay with Barkley.....we don't need Ramsey

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
Sarriball in action

If this man can give us this type of ball, omo na to upgrade from white london to benson o...

Imagine Yoko in this kind of setup grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
PlainJAY:

Imagine Yoko in this kind of setup grin

Please oo undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

When you see a flop, you recognize it. If you guys agree that Hazard is a useless shakushaku dancer then we can rest the topic
"guys" agreeing with you won't help your career. Just like joker won't kill batman you really don't want anyone to agree with you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
afrodoc2:

For the sake of EPL I hope not o. I am tired of seeing EPL teams disgrace us in Europe, especially Europa shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
sod09:
so you have sense like this cheesy
That's what I was asking them oo and airmark was giving me history of hidden in the garden of eden
If I woze you angry

airmark knows the truth na, but he has made up his mind not to give in to his sworn enemy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
eph12:

If I woze you angry

airmark knows the truth na, but he has made up his mind not to give in to his sworn enemy

Below must be Mourinho ball or Sod's Emery ball or maybe Hazard played for Napoli last season.

Scummytewon. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

Below must be Mourinho ball or Sod's Emery ball or maybe Hazard played for Napoli last season.

Scummytewon. cheesy

How will this fit into Sarri-ball now? Chai Hazard go chop bench tire o. If only Hazard can play like this instead of carrying the ball to one corner
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
eph12:

How will this fit into Sarri-ball now? Chai Hazard go chop bench tire o. If only Hazard can play like this instead of carrying the ball to one corner

Scummy. You don't even know that's a key man in Sarri ball last season, you need to go and sleep.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:
So at bayern they instructed Ribery not to score but only to assist and Robben to score. You think you are conversing with your village people. cheesy

Don't ever compare Ribery's last 4 seasons in that useless burnthisleaguedown to Hazard's in epl. Have they knighted Batshuayi already?

Ribery last 5 seasons 6 goals from open play 7 assists, Hazard entire career 4 goals from open play 12 assists

Ribery past 5 seasons = Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Hazard is highly regarded, Okocha is highly; meanwhile you have been clamouring on Nairaland that they are useless. When would you stop man?

Thats why none of them can make it at the high level no CL, No World cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
If they give Morata enough of this ball, he must surely score

Are you saying the chances Morata got previously was not enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
sod09:

When Hazard will get the ball and start drimbling back to Chelsea half in his shakushaku manner
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ribery last 5 seasons 6 goals from open play 7 assists, Hazard entire career 4 goals from open play 12 assists

Ribery past 5 seasons = Hazard

Amala turner. We won't stop boxing you to the wall and you hit the canvas. cheesy

raumdeuter:

9 minutes of shakushaku won't impress me. This is what Ribery has been serving me weekly in the past 4 seasons and posting weak goals and assist numbers

If I want to watch shakushaku, I'll just download olamide or phyno and watch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
popizaino:

My pictorial evidence is there bro .
Don't turn blind eye to it

And that game was in the last 2yrs?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

Amala turner. We won't stop boxing you to the wall. cheesy

Not much difference, Ribery in the past 4-5yrs is not different from hazards entire career

A tired and old Ribery = an inform Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
airmark:

Scummytewon. cheesy

In this gif you just posted no goal no assist. Just shakushaku the Italian way from the Italian shakushaku dancer named Insigne and co
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
I hope Sarri rotate the starting lineup today. Man don't want to change starting lineup even for friendly? I taya.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
eph12:

If Hazard play for circular field wey no get corner to dance. How he go take survive am

(1) (2) (3) ... (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) (5725) (5726) (5727) ... (19359) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agadinaagwuofe, Demolz, Bluelines69, nateevs(m), HOMOTOYOSI10, Ballzproblem2, Ibukzy, EmmanuelScott1(m), Ibime(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.