Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10497958 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5735) (5736) (5737) (5738) (5739) (5740) (5741) ... (19143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Na this kind time I wish say Fabregas don win champions league raumdeuter for know he shit on all Germany and bayern legends .

But as at now self only karl - heinz rummenigge is said to be greater than fabregas among all dead and living bayern Munich and Germany legends .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
popizaino:
Na this kind time I wish say Fabregas don win champions league raumdeuter for know he shit on all Germany and bayern legends .

But as at now self only karl - heinz rummenigge is said to be greater than fabregas among all dead and living bayern Munich and Germany legends .
Hihihihihihi grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Odoi's growth may be affected if nihilist's boy joins from crystal palace o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
airmark:
Odoi's growth may be affected if nihilist's boy joins from crystal palace o.
Maybe he will play 9 since he can drop deep and join midfield, and he can actually play ball that will enter the net.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

Maybe he will play 9 since he can drop deep and join midfield, and he can actually play ball that will enter the net.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
popizaino:
Na this kind time I wish say Fabregas don win champions league raudeuter for know he shit on all Germany and bayern legends .

How come you don't wish hidden shakushaku hazard has won it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

How come you don't wish hidden shakushaku hazard has won it?

Because even without hazard winning it he already shit on some of your legends .

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:18am On Aug 03, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
https://spielverlagerung.com/2016/04/08/team-analysis-napoli/

Fascinating read on Sarri ball.

Really interesting analysis.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:34am On Aug 03, 2018
diggz:

wrong! we should all come together and pray for the board to buy a new striker...
wrong. Name the striker nah? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:37am On Aug 03, 2018
FBS:

Wilf Zaha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:27am On Aug 03, 2018
FBS:

diggz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

To be honest....I do not know of any striker I can recommend for the club right now but what I do know is, we really need someone or anyone to replace Morata or generally assist us with scoring....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:57am On Aug 03, 2018
diggz:

diggz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

To be honest....I do not know of any striker I can recommend for the club right now but what I do know is, we really need someone or anyone to replace Morata or generally assist us with scoring....

Instead of you guys to go and beg Arsenal for Lacazette alerts. There is no way on earth, heaven or hell that Lacasera would be missing all those chances Morata has been missing. Lacasera will gulp most of them up like zobo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:01am On Aug 03, 2018
afrodoc2:

Instead of you guys to go and beg Arsenal for Lacazette alerts. There is no way on earth, heaven or hell that Lacasera would be missing all those chances Morata has been missing. Lacasera will gulp most of them up like zobo.
Maybe we'll beg Torino for Belotti too.
Don't you have any surgeries scheduled for today?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:09am On Aug 03, 2018
afrodoc2:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

arsenal wont even sell him to anyone at the moment….
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:18am On Aug 03, 2018
popizaino:
Because even without hazard winning it he already shit on some of your legends .

A player who never wins, An attacker who hardly scores. Shitting on CL and world cup winners
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:22am On Aug 03, 2018
Unlimited22:

Beloti who will touch him now. I remember one extremely foolish poster who once said Milan will be interested today Milan signed Higuain and Belotti is still in backwater Turin

airmark:
Torino is not complaining, Milan is even interested in him.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:17am On Aug 03, 2018
Unlimited22:

Belotti nodded Italy out of World Cup qualification, i don't trust him. I didn't trust Lacazette either but at least i have known him since he was about 17 and he has now moved to the EPL, all those Serie A local champs can be dodgy.

Looking at Morata and his struggles with confidence and finishing there is no doubt that Icardi, Lacazette will be an upgrade.

P.S Over here no be work and quench o, you can still advise awon shekpetewon and shekpeteri in between patients. Diggz is my guy, i just can't leave him to go and pokunso over Morata matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:45am On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Beloti who will touch him now. I remember one extremely foolish poster who once said Milan will be interested today Milan signed Higuain and Belotti is still in backwater Turin

cheesy

E be like say the guy na scam o, 5 yrs as a pro and only 1 season did he hit 20 goals. This season will give more info as to if he is awo or ogberi.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 7:25am On Aug 03, 2018
this zaha news is music to my goddam ears
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2018
If Morata leaves

We riot

It's like u guys don't know the sacrifice he has made for this our team

Keep up doing the good work raumdeuter

Morata must stay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:03am On Aug 03, 2018
Good morning Chelsea fans grin

The Palace star has told team-mates he wants out
Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha wants to leave the club to join Chelsea, according to the Mirror .
The 25-year-old Ivory Coast international has rejected a new contract offer from the Eagles, and has told team-mates he is intent on departing.
Stamford Bridge is Zaha's preferred destination, and he is prepared to submit an official transfer request if need be.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2018
Fabregas injured. cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 03, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Fabregas injured. cry
are you serious?
NOOOOO! how are we supposed to cope against City
Have you noticed that anytime Sarri subs him in the 2nd half, we don't play Sarri-Ball anymore?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 03, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Fabregas injured. cry
choi! I just saw his crutches.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:18am On Aug 03, 2018
Nihilistjnr how about Hazard, Zaha, Pedro/Morata grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 03, 2018
Pedro has extended his contract for one more year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:21am On Aug 03, 2018
Afolabi6046:
are you serious?
NOOOOO! how are we supposed to cope against City
Have you noticed that anytime Sarri subs him in the 2nd half, we don't play Sarri-Ball anymore?
Morata is there to give you garri sarri ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2018
diggz:

E go better na Nigerians national anthem cheesy cheesy

is the 15goals for tammy Abraham or our 70mil world class striker with excellent first touch? Anyways... I sincerely hope you can now see the similarities that a certain fernandud and your boy share in common here?

If he does not score 15league goals.... YOU WILL CREDIT ME N200k....kpere! cheesy

Meanwhile...Odoi deserves a chance with us this season but then again, cfc will find a way to fvck him up as usual sad

Why i go Dash you money because of Morata. When no be say i dey craze. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Napoli will be playing in the ucl, ac milan will not. Check the link below to know who wants to touch Belotti.

There is no way hair can grow at the middle of your head with the Ls you are carrying.

https://www.football-italia.net/125676/napoli-make-belotti-bid

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2018
lalaboi:

Why i go Dash you money because of Morata. When no be say i dey craze. grin

ko wa cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc airmark

even lala cant/dont trust is favourite striker anymore...

We are waiting for uncle timbros..... grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2018
afrodoc2:

Belotti nodded Italy out of World Cup qualification, i don't trust him. I didn't trust Lacazette either but at least i have known him since he was about 17 and he has now moved to the EPL, all those Serie A local champs can be dodgy.

Looking at Morata and his struggles with confidence and finishing there is no doubt that Icardi, Lacazette will be an upgrade.

P.S Over here no be work and quench o, you can still advise awon shekpetewon and shekpeteri in between patients. Diggz is my guy, i just can't leave him to go and pokunso over Morata matter.

Lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy if fernandud no kpai me....him younger brother no reach to kee me cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2018
diggz:

ko wa cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc airmark

even lala cant/dont trust is favourite striker anymore...

We are waiting for uncle timbros..... grin grin

I already said i trust him to score at least 15 league goals. Why does my hard earned money have to be involved is the question?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5735) (5736) (5737) (5738) (5739) (5740) (5741) ... (19143) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sportsweb, BlueMann, bolu96(m), Ibime(m), ixyi(m), VicThory(m), NinjaMetahuman, nihilistjnr, fredoooooo, swiz123(m), Unlimited22, Ibukzy, KanielOutis92, atiku07(m), lordfalcao(m), Jskelly11, Ballzproblem2 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.