Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10501169 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5736) (5737) (5738) (5739) (5740) (5741) (5742) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2018
diggz:

ko wa cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc airmark

even lala cant/dont trust is favourite striker anymore...

We are waiting for uncle timbros..... grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy Let's wait for the time he will have balls to erase his name from Morata's camp.

Griffon:
It's official now, we have a serious division in here.

The Morata Camp: Capt. Nateevs, Bigkesh, Lalaboi, Chelseafan1, Timbros, Chelseabmw, Lordfalcao and Spartacus11

The Anti-Morata Camp: Liet. Airmark and Diggz

The Undecided Camp: Ibime, Griffon and Nihilist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2018
lalaboi:

I already said i trust him to score at least 15 league goals. Why does my hard earned money have to be involved is the question?

because you trust him sir grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2018
diggz:

because you trust him sir grin

Ok. A reasonable reason why the money should go to you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:12am On Aug 03, 2018
lalaboi:

Ok. A reasonable reason why the money should go to you?

Haba… all the insults you dropped on my moniker last season should be enough for you to dash me the money when or if your guy fails to show up....shuu sad grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2018
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Let's wait for the time he will have balls to erase his name from Morata's camp.

we really need at least another goal scoring threat in the team before the window closes.... hazard,pedro,willian and Morata wont just work....I really hope the club realize how important it is for us to get someone who can help out in that regard...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2018
airmark:

Napoli will be playing in the ucl, ac milan will not. Check the link below to know who wants to touch Belotti.

There is no way hair can grow at the middle of your head with the Ls you are carrying.

https://www.football-italia.net/125676/napoli-make-belotti-bid

from Mourinho to arsene Wenger to Chelsea to ac Milan to Napoli. grin grin grin grin. Soon this your guy go end for Fulham

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2018
diggz:

we really need at least another goal scoring threat in the team before the window closes.... hazard,pedro,willian and Morata wont just work....I really hope the club realize how important it is for us to get someone who can help out in that regard...

Hopefully they will get one. Sarri won't want to be unfortunate in life with Morata.

lordfalcao:
from Mourinho to arsene Wenger to Chelsea to ac Milan to Napoli. grin grin grin grin. Soon this your guy go end for Fulham

If you could be ill-informed about updates on epl and Chelsea, how would you have facts about Belotti and Seria a?. Napoli came 2nd ahead of Milan, last season in Italy. They are going to ucl unlike Milan and Chelsea, how are they at the same level with Fulham in epl?

We are entering a new season, please be sensible.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2018
diggz:

ZAHA is that muthatfucka you've been looking for.

He already plays 9 at Palace. He's used to being double marked all the time.

He's tall

He's fast

He's strong

He's skillful

And He's not Morata

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:58am On Aug 03, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

He's tall

He's fast

He's strong

He's skillful

And He's not Morata

major reason why i dont mind him joining us right now....

imagine someone here attached moratas most recent sunken place to is wife giving birth to twins cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:58am On Aug 03, 2018
airmark:

Hopefully they will get one. Sarri won't want to be unfortunate in life with Morata.

If you could be ill-informed about updates on epl and Chelsea, how would you have facts about Belotti and Seria a?. Napoli came 2nd ahead of Milan, last season in Italy. They are going to ucl unlike Milan and Chelsea, how are they at the same level with Fulham in epl?

We are entering a new season, please be sensible.
simple things are complex to you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2018
airmark:

kashimawo cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

He's tall

He's fast

He's strong

He's skillful

And He's not Morata

and the last : he is a shaku shaku

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:33am On Aug 03, 2018
lordfalcao:
and the last : he is a shaku shaku
Zaha is not a shaku shaku dancer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2018
diggz:

major reason why i dont mind him joining us right now....

imagine someone here attached moratas most recent sunken place to is wife giving birth to twins cheesy cheesy
was that what i said?
since might have issues understanding simple English, i accepted Morata is fumbling but i also praised his commitment. He left his wife that just gave birth to play a match.
I didn't say he didn't score because his wife just gave birth.
Do you understand now?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2018
eph12:
Morata is there to give you garri sarri ball
Thunder fi......

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2018
lordfalcao:
simple things are complex to you.

See this clown, who couldn't see Napoli being a better club to Milan, as they stand right now. You and your mentor are jerks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
We have lost our last four community shield fixtures can we win this one?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
airmark:

Napoli will be playing in the ucl, ac milan will not. Check the link below to know who wants to touch Belotti.

There is no way hair can grow at the middle of your head with the Ls you are carrying.

https://www.football-italia.net/125676/napoli-make-belotti-bid

Kikiki from the link I saw that Napoli is making a 50M bid for Belotti. Which respectable striker will anyone buy for 50M in this market? That is the price of Richarlison to Everton

Shey na so Belotti useless reach

Torino valued him at 100M and they are receiving 50M bids

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

He's tall

He's fast

He's strong

He's skillful

And He's not Morata

Most importantly he is not a shakushaku dancer like Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
diggz:

Haba… all the insults you dropped on my moniker last season should be enough for you to dash me the money when or if your guy fails to show up....shuu sad grin

Na wa o. Insults now worth 200k.

If na by that one, i for don worth extra 1 Million on top the Abuse i accumulate over 12 years on Nairaland
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Zaha is not a shaku shaku dancer

Flesh and blood didnt reveal this to you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sarri on his squad for Sunday: 'I don't know. I want to see the last training. The starting 11 may be near the last match, but maybe something different can happen.' #CommunityShield
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sarri on David Luiz and Ruben Loftus-Cheek: 'I am very happy with David for his attitude. I think he will be very important for the team. Loftus-Cheek I have only seen three or four [times in training], so I will have to wait.' #CommunityShield
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Kikiki from the link I saw that Napoli is making a 50M bid for Belotti. Which respectable striker will anyone buy for 50M in this market? That is the price of Richarlison to Everton

Shey na so Belotti useless reach

Torino valued him at 100M and they are receiving 50M bids[/s]

Belotti was valued at 100m to clubs outside of Italy, you will just be carrying your apari head up and down, without getting informed.

By the way, you asked who would touch him now? Laumdeuter of NapoLi cheesy

raumdeuter:

Beloti who will touch him now.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
airmark:

See this clown, who couldn't see Napoli being a better club to Milan, as they stand right now. You and your mentor are jerks.
you are a joke. Last season you claimed Mourinho wanted him, Chelsea wanted him, are they not champions league club? This season now it is Napoli no longer Ac milan

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
airmark:

Belotti was valued at 100m to clubs outside of Italy, you will just be carrying your apari head up and down, without getting informed.

By the way, you asked who would touch him now? Laumdeuter of NapoLi cheesy

And why did the clubs outside Italy suddenly run from the fraud? Abi there are no clubs outside Italy again

Is it because he was recomended by the same person who named Krychokewack the world best DM and called Bonnuci a great defender?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

And why did the clubs outside Italy suddenly run from the fraud?[s] Abi there are no clubs outside Italy again

Is it because he was recomended by the same person who named Krychokewack the world best DM and called Bonnuci a great defender?[/s]

You won't stop asking foolish questions like your boy, lordfalcao.

''The striker has a €100m release clause in his contract for foreign clubs, but after an injury hit 2017-18 his value has dropped.''

Every sensible soccer expert in Italy knows this, including Gattuso. It's not even certain that Torino will sell him at the price reported. Apari, get informed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
lordfalcao:
you are a joke. Last season you claimed Mourinho wanted him, Chelsea wanted him, are they not champions league club? This season now it is Napoli no longer Ac milan

You are beyond repair. Do you think every club can gamble on a player still not fully back to fitness from a recurring injury? Not even when the clubs have Lukaku and Morata already, with huge amounts not yet recouped. Explaining things to you, is like teaching a blind how to ride a bicycle on a highway.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
airmark:

You are beyond repair. Do you think every club can gamble on a player still not fully back to fitness from a recurring injury? Not even when the clubs have Lukaku and Morata already, with huge amounts not yet recouped. Explaining things to you, is like teaching a blind how to ride a bicycle on a highway.
was belotti injured before the start of the season when lukaku and morata was bought respectively.

Or are you allowing simple things to frustrate you again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
airmark:

Was it a trailer that hit him? He has been playing for Torino since January 2018 uninterrupted and in July 2018 airmark is still claiming Belotti is injured
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
airmark:

You won't stop asking foolish questions like your boy, lordfalcao.

''The striker has a €100m release clause in his contract for foreign clubs, but after an injury hit 2017-18 his value has dropped.''

Every sensible soccer expert in Italy knows this, including Gattuso. It's not even certain that Torino will sell him at the price reported. Apari, get informed.

Out of 38 league games, Belloti played 32. It must be a really injury hit o to miss just 6 league games the entire season. Is really injury hit

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]Was it a trailer that hit him? He has been playing for Torino since January 2018 uninterrupted and in July 2018 airmark is still claiming Belotti is injured[/s]

Torino has nobody to replace him. Other strikers were like Morata.

lordfalcao:
was belotti injured before the start of the season when lukaku and morata was bought respectively.

Or are you allowing simple things to frustrate you again?

Stop asking foolish questions. Morata and Lukaku were cheaper, hence united and Chelsea bought them. Zola even advised Chelsea to buy Belotti instead of Morata before he got injured.

raumdeuter:

Out of 38 league games, Belloti played 32. It must be a really injury hit o to miss just 6 league games the entire season. Is really injury hit

That was a statement by someone who has eyes and brain, unlike you. Zouma hasn't got himself back, after recovering from injury. Luke shaw is still far from who united bought. Apari Laumdeuter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5736) (5737) (5738) (5739) (5740) (5741) (5742) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.