Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,420 members, 7,864,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10752607 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5752) (5753) (5754) (5755) (5756) (5757) (5758) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Obere4u:
nobody should blame the Chelsea board of inactivity this summer transfer window. Conte complained about it and was furious about buying Quantity instead of Quality. They said Sarri doesn't like the transfer window.
All problem Conte hinted out about still persists today.

Welcome to a new Season. This show's City MIGHT NOT win the league because of the community shield cup curse.
Chelsea have lost their 5 community shield cup games in a row

Make we hear word, No be the same Conte spend 260M in one season and loaded the team with Morata and Bakayoko he was chasing from Juventus add Drinkwater Giroud Zapacosta and Palmieri?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

Aguero has been groomed by Pep and he has improved immensely

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Chelsea's defence in a picture...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
AmoryBlacq:

why you go modify? stupid boy!

nor fear dey curse your father age mate!
Ogun kill you and your generations
Oloriburuku angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2018

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
Some of the pundits in scummyland, the I too know will say community shield is not a trophy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

Diggz cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
spartacus11:

His place in Hell fire is assured
He will still miss He'll too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Leyqute:
Brief recap of Chelsea vs Man City

[img]https://media1./images/27adeee62de236eb1fae62e1abfb1e03/tenor.gif?itemid=12249242[/img]
Wow. This is a world class WWE spear.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

You say wetin? will you kee kwayet dia angry angry Mr Laumdeuter.... aguero is finished cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
I bet Manchester United vs Bayern Munich friendly is going to attract more viewers than the Community Shield match between Manchester City vs Chelsea FC ...heck SuperSportTV not even broadcasting it to Premium Subscribers! What a bummer!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
airmark:

Diggz cheesy

Laumdeuter cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin grin
Amalinze the Cat grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
diggz:
You say wetin? will you kee kwayet dia angry angry Mr Laumdeuter.... aguero is finished cheesy cheesy
Unlimited22:

grin grin grin grin
Amalinze the Cat grin grin
Pep revived him. From Aguero himself

"Pep is a very demanding coach and adapting to what he wanted was not easy during the first year," Aguero told Argentine TV channel TYC Sports.

"Besides my responsibilities as a striker, he wanted to get me involved as the first defender of the team. When Gabriel Jesus arrived, he had more options and I started to play less.

"I kept giving my best in practice and working hard so, when Gabriel went down with an injury, I was able to come back stronger and scored a lot of goals.

"I think this year we were on the same page with Pep. He told me he was happy with my performance and his anger was worth it because I had a better year."

http://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-city/story/3502240/manchester-citys-sergio-aguero-on-same-page-as-pep-guardiola-after-tough-start

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
iamJ:
ManU fan, dont u have a boring trophyless season to look forward to?
Ahn Ahn
So soon laidis

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
[s]
raumdeuter:

"Pep is a very demanding coach and adapting to what he wanted was not easy during the first year," Aguero told Argentine TV channel TYC Sports.

"Besides my responsibilities as a striker, he wanted to get me involved as the first defender of the team. When Gabriel Jesus arrived, he had more options and I started to play less.

"I kept giving my best in practice and working hard so, when Gabriel went down with an injury, I was able to come back stronger and scored a lot of goals.

"I think this year we were on the same page with Pep. He told me he was happy with my performance and his anger was worth it because I had a better year."

http://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-city/story/3502240/manchester-citys-sergio-aguero-on-same-page-as-pep-guardiola-after-tough-start
[/s]

stop typing lobbish laumdeuter….

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
Leyqute:

No excuse for Sarriball abeg

[img]https://media1./images/ca853347591303f2d1fbf561a75ab5ff/tenor.gif?itemid=9962144[/img]
grin grin grin

Were leyi yi oooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by biomustry: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
diggz:

Cuz conte drew a line on the field for the players not to cross...
Hahahahahah

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sullenx(m): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
Optimus head to head league

2400547-547211
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
So Chelsea had just one shot on target in a whole 90 minutes. Na so una wan take start the season?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
So Chelsea had just one shot on target in a whole 90 minutes. Na so una wan take start the season?

Diggz ngbo

Chelsea 1 shot on target Man City 8 shots on target
Chelsea 3 shots off target, Man city 6 shots off target
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
diggz:

You too good evening sir. . Which Sunday service? I no dey go church ojare....

Is Chelsea making you to lose your faith bro diggz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
There’s nothing to worry about. I can see massive improvement in this team, sarriball is taking shape, once Morata is back from maternity leave with Kante and Hazard back from holiday, we will trash any team we face.

Up Shekpe FC
Up SarriBall
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

Diggz ngbo

Chelsea 1 shot on target Man City 8 shots on target
Chelsea 3 shots off target, Man city 6 shots off target

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

Egbon, the scriptures says in James 1 vs 19 says and I quote... "Be slow to Speak"

And we have advised you here before that you cannot eat your L and have it.

Take your L and go Egbon, you deserve it. grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
larride:
There’s nothing to worry about. I can see massive improvement in this team, sarriball is taking shape, once Morata is back from maternity leave with Kante and Hazard back from holiday, we will trash any team we face.

Up Shekpe FC
Up SarriBall
It is important to have sense.

Remember that scripture that says... "in all thy getting, get Wisdom Sense "?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
The last time the #CommunityShield winners went on to win the Premier League title was Manchester United in 2010-11. Curse?
Yen yen yen. Common move back to back is a Goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Oshey woli agba. How i wish you could preach this sermon to Bakayoko and Morata.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
chrisley024:
This is the definition for a bag of beans or did you guys dispose of an old one just to buy a younger one?
. Jorginho is a good passer but a defensive liability when playing as a dm alone. pairing him with a defensive minded partner will make him a beast and Chelsea already has Kante for that Role .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
eph12:
They said he's Gattuso, Xavi and Iniesta in one angry
He needs a better partner thats all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Yen yen yen

(1) (2) (3) ... (5752) (5753) (5754) (5755) (5756) (5757) (5758) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents, Ijustwantto and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.