Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10628343 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5754) (5755) (5756) (5757) (5758) (5759) (5760) ... (19273) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
Leyqute legbegbe

Jaykaymaybachz legbegbe

Eph12 legbegbe

Scummies legbegbe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I sat in the snow at Lincoln last year watching Hudson Odoi in the checkatrade trophy. He was running around and terrorising defenders with zero end product and Chelsea ended up losing that game.

Nothing seems to have a changed a year on.

That is the result of Having Hidden Hazard as a mentor

This season go hot die. Liverpool Mancity Manyoo and Arsenal have been investing heavily over the last 12 months.
Chelsea too spent over 300M in the past 12months
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

That is the result of Having Hidden Hazard as a mentor

Chelsea too spent over 300M in the past 12months

Hazard is currently in the Balon Dor top 10 and was the official 2nd best player at the biggest tournament in the world.

not a bad player to have as a mentor.

I said investing not spending. Spot the difference. Conte himself had to implore the board in the press to choose quality over quantity.

MMM yato si Hedge Fund.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

MMM yato si Hedge Fund.

Afrodoc2 you have a mail to deliver.

Nihilist but what's the difference between MMM and hedge fund
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

Nope.

Not going down that road...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
eph12:
grin grin grin

Why you dey shine teeth here? How moanrimhoe footie?

Blaady scumwat... tongue cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Nope.

Not going down that road...

tongue

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
diggz:

Why you dey shine teeth here? How moanrimhoe footie?

Blaady scumwat... tongue cheesy
Leave me angry I'm googling the difference between MMM and hedge funds shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
eph12:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
eph12:

no go wail with ya brothers o.... dey here dey look for difference tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sarri on Ross Barkley: 'I like him. He is a technical player. He has to improve on the defensive phase, it's difficult to play with Jorginho, Cesc and Ross all together. But I like him. He will be a very useful player for us.'

We need Kante In that midfield for the defensive work. I think Sarri just acknowledged that with this statement.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
ManU played woefully and lost, they are groaning We tried to play well and lost, we're also groaning.
make season sha start.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:09am On Aug 06, 2018
Sarri liking everybody. Good for him but when will he start "liking" them to actually start playing AND SCORING! Isn't it obvious this is super important? Chelsea o! angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:29am On Aug 06, 2018
FBS:
Sarri liking everybody. Good for him but when will he start "liking" them to actually start playing AND SCORING! Isn't it obvious this is super important? Chelsea o! angry

He is happy with everybody, including Morata. He looks like someone who will soon be sacked already. The day i see him smoking while losing, is when thunder will strike his nose.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:32am On Aug 06, 2018
Richard Dunne: "Morata was a disgrace up front, he was awful, and I think they are going to have to spend some money.

"Sarri needs a centre-forward, someone you can rely on.

"I don’t see it in Morata, he seems like he doesn’t want to be here
."

Ferdinand: “He didn’t seem to have the heart for it,” Ferdinand said on BT Sport. “He didn’t seem too interested.

Looking from a centre-half’s point of view, playing against this Chelsea team, he doesn’t really scare you.''

Sutton: "He [Sarri] seems to have hung his hat on Morata and he looked shot of confidence.

"It was a big game for him, when he needed to stand up, but he went missing."

Skimpledawg, we need to change our prayer point to ''God bring us a maga for Morata''. It seems he has added 29 problems, going into the season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 6:37am On Aug 06, 2018
airmark:

He is happy with everybody, including Morata. He looks like someone who will soon be sacked already. The day i see him smoking while losing, is when thunder will strike his nose.

Lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:37am On Aug 06, 2018
City cut through our midfield like hot knife in Blue Band Butter. grin grin grin

Go and check all the goals, Jorginho was just escoting all the players, which was not his fault. Others in the midfield were not marking

Lol. The 2nd goal was Funny. I didn't know how thr counter turned to 4 Chelsea players to 5 Mancity player within a twinkle of an eye.

Lol, and Alonso was 40 Yards out from where Bernando Silva was. We don't need Alonso in a 4 Man defence, and we need Kante back! Lol, unless that.midfield has nothing in it.

Jorginho is the upgrade of Fabregas. His tackling are better than Fabregas. But the game was too fast for him. He will take a little time before he can catch up with the PL pace.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:59am On Aug 06, 2018
Bimffo:
City cut through our midfield like hot knife in Blue Band Butter. grin grin grin

Go and check all the goals, Jorginho was just escoting all the players, which was not his fault. Others in the midfield were not marking

Lol. The 2nd goal was Funny. I didn't know how thr counter turned to 4 Chelsea players to 5 Mancity player within a twinkle of an eye.

Lol, and Alonso was 40 Yards out from where Bernando Silva was. We don't need Alonso in a 4 Man defence, and we need Kante back! Lol, unless that.midfield has nothing in it.

Jorginho is the upgrade of Fabregas. His tackling are better than Fabregas. But the game was too fast for him. He will take a little time before he can catch up with the PL pace.
Bless you brother. That system will work with Hazard, Kante, Courtois, playing either Emerson or Zappacosta who are fast and can recover well, and a centre forward who can actually SCORE.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:21am On Aug 06, 2018
I was actually hoping that this season, we will no longer be in a position where we "need Kante" to not lose a game. It is a dangerous situation. I fear what could happen in the absence of Kante for a few games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2018
nateevs:
I was actually hoping that this season, we will no longer be in a position where we "need Kante" to not lose a game. It is a dangerous situation. I fear what could happen in the absence of Kante for a few games?

That's why we needed to buy Seri but they said we have too many midfielders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2018
Make una leave Sarri alone

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2018
I don show. Unlimited22, iwu onye owerri?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2018
Greatihex:
I don show.
Unlimited22, iwu onye owerri?
No sir. Abian sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 9:02am On Aug 06, 2018
obainojazz:
Make una leave Sarri alone
Just can't stop laughing looking at that photo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:16am On Aug 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

If only Nihilist can share his pearls of wisdom with other Shekpeteris and Shepiscos.
He is very intellectual even if he doesn’t have the pali of a business manager or investment banker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:51am On Aug 06, 2018
Unlimited22:
No sir. Abian sir.
okay. Mana iji-asu owerri.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2018
Greatihex:
okay. Mana iji-asu owerri.
wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olu317(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:38am On Aug 06, 2018
Leyqute:

No excuse for Sarriball abeg

[img]https://media1./images/ca853347591303f2d1fbf561a75ab5ff/tenor.gif?itemid=9962144[/img]
cheesy grin grin
From trolling to cussing your own manager in 3 hours.
Issawa God not a good God?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Unlimited22:

cheesy grin grin
From trolling to cussing your own manager in 3 hours.
Issawa God not a good God?

Blind Bartholomew. I've been cussing out that bastard since last season.

But alas you've been smitten by the Lord of Hosts. Because you've gone astray. So, you know nothing like your master El Morata.

angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
Leyqute:

Blind Bartholomew. I've been cussing out that bastard since last season.

But alas you've been smitten by the Lord of Hosts. Because you've gone astray. So, you know nothing like your master El Morata.

angry
grin grin
When did the blindness jump from Bartimaeus to Bartholomew?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5754) (5755) (5756) (5757) (5758) (5759) (5760) ... (19273) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stephennel(m), Skimpledawg(m), Neobulletzz(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.