Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10588468 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5848) (5849) (5850) (5851) (5852) (5853) (5854) ... (19239) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2018
hensben:
Even De Gea nor fit save cr7 ball wey him see during WC. Against Real Madrid last season Kepa was in beast mode that day. He needs time to adapt to epl

we no pay that 75mil for him to dey find time to adapt to epl….. cuz with that kind money wey we pay na for am to dey catch air join if possible cheesy anyways make we dey look.... I just hope he comes good for us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:33am On Aug 19, 2018
Kepa Aribisala: 75+ million down the drain.

That will the the title of this thread come May 2019 Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2018
Our next bestseller:

"Kepa Aribisala: How to waste 75 million quids" by Roman Abramovic

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2018
Leyqute:
Kepa Aribisala: 75+ million down the drain.

That will the the title of this thread come May 2019 Insha Allah
You can add dry fasting too

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2018
hensben:
Even De Gea nor fit save cr7 ball wey him see during WC. Against Real Madrid last season Kepa was in beast mode that day. He needs time to adapt to epl

The first goal is "saveable" though

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2018
Unlimited22:

You can add dry fasting too

Mechionu there. Ordinarily Bible study teacher, you're mocking a senior Apostle.

Pashalanya o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:47am On Aug 19, 2018
diggz:

we no pay that 75mil for him to dey find time to adapt to epl….. cuz with that kind money wey we pay na for am to dey catch air join if possible cheesy anyways make we dey look.... I just hope he comes good for us.
Bro we payed his release clause cos there was no time to bid for him which could’ve been cheaper.

He needs time even if we sign am for 200million

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2018
Leyqute:

Mechionu there. Ordinarily Bible study teacher, you're mocking a senior Apostle.

Pashalanya o
cheesy grin grin grin
Skimpledawg didn't tell you?
I've been promoted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:54am On Aug 19, 2018
hensben:
Bro we payed his release clause cos there was no time to bid for him which could’ve been cheaper.

He needs time[/b]even if we sign am for [b]200million

bros...make we no too drag this thing... you know say even if we give am time....english pundits and commentators no go give am time and na their pressure dey bad pass. if your guy no hit the ground running and him kan dey mentally soft like most spanish players wey come epl(godforbid)....we are toast...

i hope you understand why i say him need to hit the ground running?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2018
Attacking football at the Bridge

I am shuddering.

Our defenders have never been in a system that required them to keep a high line.....Luiz and Rudiger were so clueless.

I think Kante should move to LCM so as to cover for Alonso.

Azpi has been instructed to stay back which leaves Pedro as the main wide guy on the right,which also means Kante fills up positions higher up the pitch on the right side.

Tbh,na unfamiliar territory for our black panther.

We will be fine...very fine.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2018
diggz:

bros...make we no too drag this thing... you know say even if we give am time....english pundits and commentators no go give am time and na their pressure dey bad pass. if your guy no hit the ground running and him kan dey mentally soft like most spanish players wey come epl(godforbid)....we are toast...

Ok I get you now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:09am On Aug 19, 2018
bigkesh:
Attacking football at the Bridge

I am shuddering.

Our defenders have never been in a system that required them to keep a high line.....Luiz and Rudiger were so clueless.

I think Kante should move to LCM so as to cover for Alonso.

Azpi has been instructed to stay back which leaves Pedro as the main wide guy on the right,which also means Kante fills up positions higher up the pitch on the right side.

Tbh,na unfamiliar territory for our black panther.

We will be fine...very fine.
Dr Bigkesh is here! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:11am On Aug 19, 2018
Unlimited22:

Dr Bigkesh is here! cool

Sarriball is online...so am I.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:14am On Aug 19, 2018
bigkesh:

Sarriball is online...so am I.
The last 15 minutes of the first half. I was deathly scared.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2018
Greatihex:
One good thing about attacking football, If it were before, no one would have gotten at the end of that hazard cut back. But, because a lot of body is being thrown forward, someone is getting at the end of crosses. Same with the Kante goal last weekend.
u got it man, this was why I'm happy that Conte left, u can't be in a defensive mode and hoping for miracle to win you a match. Man city play all attacking football and they will pray for just one error to capitalize on, last season there are games man city shouldn't have won but because of their persistent attack in opponent defense area error(s) will be committed and goal(s) will be scored, there are up to six games they won in 90+ minutes, that's massive 18 points. But Conte's team will be dominated by ordinary team like crystal palace and Swansea.

The best way to defend is to attack but that isn't Conte idea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2018
MorataFC:
u got it man, this was why I'm happy that Conte left, u can't be defensive and expect a a miracle to win a match. Man city play all attacking football and they will pray for just one error to capitalize on, last season there are games man city shouldn't have won but because of their persistent attack in opponent defense area error(s) will be committed and goal(s) will be scored, there are up to six games they won in 90+ minutes, that's massive 18 points. But Conte's team will be dominated by ordinary team like crystal palace and Swansea.

The best way to defend is to attack but that isn't Conte idea
No need for this bruv. Conte tried for us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2018
Unlimited22:

That defense dey scare me.
Liverpool will tear it apart.
only if we allow them to play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2018
hensben:
No need for this bruv. Conte tried for us
yeah, I didn't discredit him for his achievements but his defensive tactics rob us to defend the title or perhaps top 4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2018
iamJ:
arsenal fans are shouting if we took our chances, lets say everyone took their chances una go still loose so what is your point biko?
you dey mind them, as if they had more chances than us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:24am On Aug 19, 2018
MorataFC:
yeah, I didn't discredit him for his achievements but his defensive tactics rob us to defend the title or perhaps top 4
Wrong signings robbed us that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2018
hensben:
Wrong signings robbed us that.
but he sent good signing packing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2018
seems no 1 saw morata thunderous volley 4m outside d 18 yards that was deflected by cech. ..... grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2018
MorataFC:
but he sent good signing packing
Wasn’t entirely his fault, blame the board too for that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2018
Hazard EH10

cheesy"Many things have been said - nonsense and everything.
"For now, I'm happy. I still have two years of contract [left] and we'll see what happens. I will not leave [this year]."

"We could see [against Arsenal] that the fans like me a lot. I feel good here."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=BlueAngel444 post=70414304]Hazard EH10

cheesy"Many things have been said - nonsense and everything.
"For now, I'm happy. I still have two years of contract [left] and we'll see what happens. I will not leave [this year]."

"We could see [against Arsenal] that the fans like me a lot. I feel good here."

d best biz done ds year by Chelsea board was keeping him

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:07am On Aug 19, 2018
hensben:
Almighty De Gea

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2018
Morata now has 4 goals in 8 starts against the Top 6. Also a goal against Atletico.

Lukaku has 1 goal in 12 appearances against Top 6 teams.

Aubameyang's still goalless against the Top 6.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2018
diggz:

BlueAngel444 @ the bolded is the 75 million save you requested from kepa, this season go tough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:32am On Aug 19, 2018
diggz:

Na true u talk, even the commentators for d match throw some small yabs even for Hudds match too, anyone will surely call out is signing fee, the best he can to save himself na to dey give some wicked save for matches
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2018
Nah who be dis.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2018
MorataFC:
that Mancity game was my breaking point with conte, that guy is too negative, play giroud and hazard as the only attackers, then load the midfield with players and yet clubs still dominate us, if u see the way Mancity played us, it was a shame, football has evolved, playing like that is no longer accepted, right now the only top team playing like that is ManU and they havent won the leaque in 6years and wouldnt win it this season

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5848) (5849) (5850) (5851) (5852) (5853) (5854) ... (19239) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Iyasele24(m), Segedinho(m), afrodoc2, onyeomaonyeoma(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.