Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10729314 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
Aston-Villa baby cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
afrodoc2:

We had this debate so many times. However to be fair most fans here came to agree sometime ago, only Coogar and to some extent Nateevs i think stuck to the Torres bandwagon.

Actually many more started believing the fairy tale that no striker can survive in Chelsea including jackbauer and I think sephia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Fabrepass and Diegoal. What a combo.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
raumdeuter:

Actually many more started believing the fairy tale that no striker can survive in Chelsea including jackbauer and I think sephia

Bros, the thing come begin confuse me after a while, especially seeing Sturridge perform at Liverpool. What we actually needed was a striker with strength and finishing. Finishing alone couldn't cut it. I'm sure a player like Falcao will also flourish at Chelsea.
I'm glad Costa proved me wrong on all fronts. Wonderful striker indeed. I still think Lukaku would have done his bit. Not as deadly as Costa but would also have been far better than Torres, he has the strength and is a decent finisher.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
raumdeuter:

Very surprising. It just goes to show that if you hear something often enough you start believing it......the power of propaganda.
Torres showed no signs of form or confidence and people were blaming all the other players,blamed the pitch, blamed the weather,some blamed the Mayor of London and a few blamed Kim Kardashian. It was the fault of everyone but the man himself.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
Knew costa was gonna thrive, Diego Costa, scoring machine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
afrodoc2:

Very surprising. It just goes to show that if you hear something often enough you start believing it......the power of propaganda.
Torres showed no signs of form or confidence and people were blaming all the other players,blamed the pitch, blamed the weather,some blamed the Mayor of London and a few blamed Kim Kardashian. It was the fault of everyone but the man himself.
Guilty as charged
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
tobiboss: Guilty as charged

LOL, i no blame you.....that nyans.h fit cause fits cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
afrodoc2:

LOL, i no blame you.....that nyans.h fit cause fits cheesy
hehehd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
afrodoc2:

We had this debate so many times. However to be fair most fans here came to agree sometime ago, only Coogar and to some extent Nateevs i think stuck to the Torres bandwagon.

the comparison is silly -
costa has cesc fabregas supplying the ammo in large quantities. stop letting idiotic dayokanu lead you to the slaughterhouse with moronic comparisons.

let's compare the supporting cast of torres to costa, shall we? mikel + benayoun + zhirkov + marin + fat frank + bosingwa + meireles + romeu for torres......none of them is as intelligent as cesc's left leg!

had chelsea kept with torres, he would have at least 5 league goals by now, if not 7. when cesc played behind torres for spain, golden boot awards flew towards torres way from every direction. costa isn't the difference, cesc fabregas is the technician!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
coogar:

the comparison is silly -
costa has cesc fabregas supplying the ammo in large quantities. stop letting idiotic dayokanu lead you to the slaughterhouse with moronic comparisons.

let's compare the supporting cast of torres to costa, shall we? mikel + benayoun + zhirkov + marin + fat frank + bosingwa, meireles + romeu for torres......none of them is as intelligent as cesc's left leg!

had chelsea kept with torres, he would have at least 5 league goals by now, if not 7. when cesc played behind torres for spain, golden boot awards flew towards torres way from every direction. costa isn't the difference, cesc fabregas is the technician!

I have been done with the Torres debate for 2 seasons now. You can believe whatever you want cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
afrodoc2:
I have been done with the Torres debate for 2 seasons now. You can believe whatever you want cheesy

no one is having a debate about torres - i am just telling you guys it's too simplistic to compare torres & costa without looking at the supporting cast.

fabregas has supplied more than 50% of chelsea's assists this season. he has created 16 key passes in only 4 league games - a luxury torres never had in his time at chelsea. to then compare torres to costa without looking at the underlying factors is grossly rëtarded!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
coogar:

no one is having a debate about torres - i am just telling you guys it's too simplistic to compare torres & costa without looking at the supporting cast.

fabregas has supplied more than 50% of chelsea's assists this season. he has created 16 key passes in only 4 league games - a luxury torres never had in his time at chelsea. to then compare torres to costa without looking at the underlying factors is grossly rëtarded!

OK. Like i said you can believe what you want cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
Oh no, not another Torres debate!

Would Torres have pounced on Ramires scuffed shot? Did he score from corners? Or rebounds like against Burnley? Fabregas ko! Fabregas ni!

Please take Torres debate to Milan thread jor! Let chic2pimp deal with his problem from now on.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
Coogar dey troll mehn.. grin The guy can make some1 laugh like anything.. grin Abeg no mention Torres for this thread again.. I take anytin beg U, Coogar.. Abeg, Plsssss.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pls, every Chelsea supporter should read Coogar's previous comments on this particular page, and tell me if he really wants good things for Chelsea.. grin

Mehn, I just dey laugh.. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Bimfo: Coogar dey troll mehn.. grin The guy can make some1 laugh like anything.. grin Abeg no mention Torres for this thread again.. I take anytin beg U, Coogar.. Abeg, Plsssss.. grin

LOL even as a United fan i was sorry for Chelsea. Hmmmm Olorun o ni je a ri ogun Torres o!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Torres bawo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Party is definitely going down tonight! ---grin grin

Venue: - https://www.nairaland.com/924289/galacticos-2.0-champions-europe-10/84#26276942

Fee: Free for all...
Testing!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
I fink JT should be drop. I prefer Iva alongside Cahil.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
Bimfo: Coogar dey troll mehn.. grin The guy can make some1 laugh like anything.. grin Abeg no mention Torres for this thread again.. I take anytin beg U, Coogar.. Abeg, Plsssss.. grin

fabregas is the king of assists - i just saw a record now that he's the first player in the history of the premier league to assist in 6 consecutive games. his last 2 games at arsenal & his first 4 games at chelsea....

you put billygoats like meireles & zhirkov behind torres & you have cesc behind costa and you are comparing their outputs? this kinda thinking is what i would expect from a newly castrated camel.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2014
coogar:

fabregas is the king of assists - i just saw a record now that he's the first player in the history of the premier league to assist in 6 consecutive goals. his last 2 games at arsenal & his first 4 games at chelsea....

you put billygoats like meireles & zhirkov behind torres & you have cesc behind costa and you are comparing their outputs? this kinda thinking is what i would expect from a newly castrated camel.

Coogar, Once again, You are entittled to your Opinion.. grin. I wont take you on this..

But lemme remind you, Sturidge dint ave a Fabregas for him to score 20 goals last season( not to talk of Suarez)

Or ave U forgotten, Mata played wiv Torres for 3 Seasons?

Oh, Now I see the New Capon here now.. SMH.. grin

Once again, I am not taking you on this Torres talk again..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
Bimfo:
Coogar, Once again, You are entittled to your Opinion.. grin. I wont take you on this..

But lemme remind you, Sturidge dint ave a Fabregas for him to score 20 goals last season(Lets leave Suarez out of it)

was sturridge playing for chelsea when he scored 20 goals last season abi which kind comparison be this? do you know how many goals torres scored for liverpool?

Or ave U forgotten, Mata played wiv Torres for 3 Seasons?

the same mata that was stationed on the left wing for most of his career at chelsea? that comparison is still inadequate & besides, cesc is a better footballer than mata - there's no comparison.

cesc had the final part of his development in the premier league. it's like he never left sef - he just settled & adapted quickly like he's been at chelsea for 7 seasons. he knows what's required to be a midfield general in the english league.

Oh, Now I see the New Capon here now.. SMH.. grin
Once again, I am not taking you on this Torres talk again..

then stop replying if you aren't taking this on again. we shall soon see the powers of costa when cesc gets injured or rested....and the same midfielders behind torres return with their aroma of shyte!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
youngdude1: I fink JT should be drop. I prefer Iva alongside Cahil.

Dropping JT is strictly a tactical decision. If you decide to play highline, you could say JT does not have the pace to play high up.

However make no mistake - technique-wise, positionally and in defensive organisation, JT is close to perfection. His only let down is pace. I've seen Iva and Cahill struggle to organise themselves due to poor communication so don't think it would be Uhuru. Iva and David Luiz was the worst combination of the lot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
You know what I mean?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
"The team is an attacking team that creates a lot of chances and spaces for a striker.''

"The second goal is a brilliant collective action. Fabregas had a fantastic assist and Diego put the ball in the net. Diego is a good player but he is in a good team.''

- Jose Mourinho

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2014
Did You Know?

Diego Costa has already scored two more league goals than Fernando Torres and Demba Ba each managed for Chelsea in the whole of last season, and only two fewer than Samuel Eto'o.

Just in 4 games? We really suffered last season cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Torres took 52 games to score 7 for Chelsea - Costa did it in 4!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
Some ppl thrive in Opata yarns

How many games did zhirkov, mereiless play with Torres?

Torres played with Mata hazard Oscar Schurlle Lampard Matic and was pants.

Mata and hazard would be topping assist charts yet Torres won't still be able to score.

These same posters told us 2 yrs ago that MAZACAR was the solution that would save Torres. Now we're told it's only Fabregas who could have saved him

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
"Could Chelsea turn what looked like a competitive league into a canter this season? I don't see how they can't win it"

- Micheal Owen

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
raumdeuter: Some ppl thrive in Opata yarns

Mata and hazard would be topping assist charts yet Torres won't still be able to score.

These same posters told us 2 yrs ago that MAZACAR was the solution that would save Torres. Now we're told it's only Fabregas who could have saved him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
raumdeuter: Some ppl thrive in Opata yarns

fabregas & players better than cesc saved him in 2012 euros & the confed cup. it then means if the service is fluent, any striker would thrive, it's as simple as that.

it's only 4 league games & cesc has produced 16 key passes already. even my dog would have scored 6 goals for chelsea by now.

you cannot compare any of MAZACAR or whoever has played for chelsea in the past with fabregas. let's analyse costa's magic when cesc is absent then we can have a debate.

this was the CV fabregas brought from barca when chelsea signed him in the summer......

Cesc Fabregas created more clear-cut chances than any other player in Europe's top 5 leagues last season (27)

Cesc Fabregas got more assists from open play (13) than any other player in Europe’s top five leagues last season.

dayo, eat that stat & die. grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DynamoDeGreat, Swissh and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.