Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,392 members, 7,853,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10705514 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (19364) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:04am On Sep 14, 2014
Oga Coogs as u love Torres reach why una club no loan am instead of falcao ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 14, 2014
diggz: Oga Coogs as u love Torres reach why una club no loan am instead of falcao ?

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:58am On Sep 14, 2014
diggz: Oga Coogs as u love Torres reach why una club no loan am instead of falcao ?

mourinho wouldn't loan such a deadly striker to his rivals. that's why he loaned him to milan & i am sure there's a clause in the deal that torres cannot play against chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:06am On Sep 14, 2014
Ibime:

Matic dropped for who? Stop am o!

There's a reason JM nominated Costa, Fabregas and Matic for player of the month.

Matic ain't out of position, the team is just playing high. We need another energetic but technically adept CM to solidify.
yeah exactly and that person is pogba come next season either oscar or mikel will be sold to accommodate pogba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:11am On Sep 14, 2014
CFCfan:
True. Both players have the same physique.
But I'm surprised Joe Cole was the previous record-holder; I thought it would be Ronaldo
cr7 is not a good dribbler, he plays pacy football with a little skills and good at scoring goals same with bale but he lack skills unlike hazard,messi,joe cole,neymar who can dribble at tight corner , good at creating chances and score goals as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fairari022(m): 4:02am On Sep 14, 2014
AirborneLacer: "

- Micheal Owen
Mr. man, if I were you, I'd deprive myself of food each time fabrigas makes an assist , because of what you said about him before the season begun.

@mou
7 goals in 4 matches for Diego Costa has surprised me, because this is not normal

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 14, 2014
fairari022: Mr. man, if I were you, I'd deprive myself of food each time fabrigas makes an assist , because of what you said about him before the season begun.

@mou
7 goals in 4 matches for Diego Costa has surprised me, because this is not normal

LMAOoooo.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brisingr(m): 7:07am On Sep 14, 2014
coogar:

mourinho wouldn't loan such a deadly striker to his rivals. that's why he loaned him to milan & i am sure there's a clause in the deal that torres cannot play against chelsea.
Sarcasm ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 14, 2014
`...and the wankfest continues.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:12am On Sep 14, 2014
coogar:

Chai Coogar Abeg btw Torres of the last three seasons and Falcao which one will u collect ? And bros,how come you wan chop off PhatBoi's Head always yet,hype Torres all the time ,Abi na bcuz him face empty net for OT n refuse to score ? Don't tk it the wrong way bro but I smell double standard sir cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:03am On Sep 14, 2014
Mr man mind yourself angry angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2014
hensben: cr7 is not a good dribbler, he plays pacy football with a little skills and good at scoring goals same with bale but he lack skills unlike hazard,messi,joe cole,neymar who can dribble at tight corner , good at creating chances and score goals as well.
maybe you can ask Gary Neville or Ashley Cole if CR has only "little dribbling skills" grin
he fine-tuned to a goal-scoring machine, the most potent the world has ever seen! only Messi has better dribbling skills in their formative years. the rest you mentioned don't even compare to Nani or Quaresma
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2014
SailorXY:
Mr man mind yourself angry angry angry

Bossman....! I am sorry sir. But,ur guy no want mk we rest na ? At least Torres fit bench Phatboi Rooney. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 10:02am On Sep 14, 2014
Cescassisst and Hazard

Best playmakers in the EPL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2014
raumdeuter: Some ppl thrive in Opata yarns

How many games did zhirkov, mereiless play with Torres?

Torres played with Mata hazard Oscar Schurlle Lampard Matic and was pants.

Mata and hazard would be topping assist charts yet Torres won't still be able to score.

These same posters told us 2 yrs ago that MAZACAR was the solution that would save Torres. Now we're told it's only Fabregas who could have saved him

Some people are so good at shifting goal posts they should be groundsmen cheesy
Before MAZACAR came they said we should watch as Torres would score goals by the bucket loads..........Torres continued firing blanks.They blamed MAZACAR.
If Torres had remained with Fab in the team he would still have been firing blanks....then they would say only Iniesta and Silva could have brought the best from him.
If Chlesea buys Iniesta and Silva, Torres will still be firing blanks.......they would blame those guys and say only Maradona and Michael Laudrup could have done the job for him. grin
There is always another place to shift the goal post to grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 14, 2014
fairari022: Mr. man, if I were you, I'd deprive myself of food each time fabrigas makes an assist , because of what you said about him before the season begun.

Mind reminding me of all I said about him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 10:24am On Sep 14, 2014
coogar:

this guy na complete joker, grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 10:32am On Sep 14, 2014
Hazard created the highest number of chances in the EPL last season and Torres couldn't score just 10 league goals. Torres was a scam

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:32am On Sep 14, 2014
Dayo is a wanka I swear....

You want to compare the service Torres got from Mazacar to what Fabregas is giving Costa?

The same Mata that was exposed as a lightweight? The same Oscar that has been shown to be a Fraud?

Compare a Matic-Fabregas pivot to Mikel-Ramires one...and then ask your self if you're not fulfilling an ancient curse on your intelligence.

Why do some people like to reason anally like this sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:42am On Sep 14, 2014
Nihilist: Dayo is a wanka I swear....

You want to compare the service Torres got from Mazacar to what Fabregas is giving Costa?

The same Mata that was exposed as a lightweight? The same Oscar that has been shown to be a Fraud?

Compare a Matic-Fabregas pivot to Mikel-Ramires one...and then ask your self if you're not fulfilling an ancient curse on your intelligence.

LOL see beef.
So in other words it is MAZACAR's fault that Torres had practically the POOREST STRIKE RATE of all Chelsea's forwards in the last 4 years?

Kalou,Sturridge,Demba Ba,Samuel Eto'o, Didier Drogba ALL had better records that Torres.
This means that strikers,wingers et.c had better strike rates than him in the squad.

The strike rate of Torres is only marginally better than that of Oscar shocked

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2014
Some people will forever remain a Torres Lover and find excuses for him. .

We sha thank God that he has delivered us from the Torres Disease. . .Dazzall

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 10:47am On Sep 14, 2014
Torres had enough service to give us 20 league goals per season and he never did, tired of all this excuses

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2014
afrodoc2:

LOL see beef.
So in other words it is MAZACAR's fault that Torres had practically the POOREST STRIKE RATE of all Chelsea's forwards in the last 4 years?

Kalou,Sturridge,Demba Ba,Samuel Eto'o, Didier Drogba ALL had better records that Torres.
This means that strikers,wingers et.c had better strike rates than him in the squad.

The strike rate of Torres is only marginally better than that of Oscar shocked

That Torres has been shown to be useless is not the argument at all.

I know Torres is useless. Even Fernando's mum knows that her son is useless.

But Dayo went to bring a post where I clearly stated that Mazacar's style of play was largely at fault for our poor attacking play last 2 seasons....is that a lie?

What happened to Ba as well then? 13 goals before he came to Chelsea in that same league. The goals dried up as soon as he touched down.

Did Jose not ship Mata out 1st chance he got despite being voted CFC player if the year 2 years in a row?

Have Chelsea fans here not continually voiced our dissatisfaction with Oscar?

Have we not not all cursed Mikel and slated Ramires?

Did we not greet Matic's arrival with great fan fare?

My post was highlighting the need for upgrade in our attacking midfield, now that the significant upgrade has arrived, what is to say that Torres may not have benefited goal wise?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 11:27am On Sep 14, 2014
Torres can go ahead a shag a diseased gibbon!

Edumare don spoil im juju on top me team.

Very soon, the less accommodating Diavolo go begin hurl flares at him on the pitch, throw rocks at him at Milanello, and ultimately ambush and stab him on the streets of Milan. Na him go take head swap all of Milan's abominable perfomances of the recent past. Omo iya aje.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2014
^^^ That's why I love Italian footie fans!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2014
Nihilist: Dayo is a wanka I swear....

Bros Abeg try explaining the empty net misses by fernandud dud first first....biko...! Abi,no be same Torres dat is never available in the 18yard ? Or the one dat shys away from receiving the ball ? Or same dud dey almost made us believe was keeping shape ? Or the one dat cant even decide on the leg he will use to score ? Abeg.....can't shout...! Torres should just return minimum of 35mil bcuz he was a scam...shikena angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:
FBS came around?
It must be cold in hell cheesy
thunder fire your left nostril. tongue cheesy

lalaboi:
Buroda!!
Man u nor reply mail. .
walahi, I think say you don forget about the gist ni o. will reply sharpish.

nitlad:
Bros eh!
E ku deede iwoyi o. . . cheesy
alaye baba. se faaji nlo? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Back to business.

1. 46 mins of pass and move football. Lovely.
2. Diego omo Mr. Costa. washere.
3. We all love to slap Mikel but he is the best in the shielding-the-ball business. Matic should learn from that.
4. E be like say JT don take over the own-goal business from Essien. WTF!
5. Sule was just useless. Me thinks, he is better coming off the bench.
6. Eden Hazard - extra special.

All things said, 3 points in the bag but above all consistency is the key.

Say Citeh (EPL) next?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
I think as soon as schurle changed positions ,he improved a bit...but i knew we need ramires or willian as soon as i saw the pace swansea were trying to use on us...one sure thing though,i knew they got ahead TOO EARLY,so i bin sure say we go win and win well... smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
Dhellake: Hazard created the highest number of chances in the EPL last season and Torres couldn't score just 10 league goals. Torres was a scam
Torres is a big scam i tell you, even a 45yr old Eto outscored him last season

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
though ManU be revamped, i fear no evil. For thou arth with me Diegoal Costa and Fabripass, they comfort me. Thou Prepare d EPL title b4 me, in d presence of my enemiz ManU,Citey and Asnal. Thou Anoints CHELSEA with 3points per game,and we set another unbeatable record in EPL. Surely Trophies shall fill our Cabinet this season 2014/2015
TeamChelsea

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (19364) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whizlight(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.