Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10583120 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5928) (5929) (5930) (5931) (5932) (5933) (5934) ... (19234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Lmao grin grin

Bishops diggz and nihilistjnr are just jealous Jah is using us more than them grin

Their time has passed cheesy
grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin

I have added to ministry. I now deliver young fair ladies of ogbanje and evil spirits.

They are to be locked up for 7 days in the inner room to receive the touch of fire.

Shine your shine let me shine my shine sir cheesy

Gbam grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
afrodoc2:

cheesy Nihilist and his unique brand of irony

Bwahahaha cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
neezar:
I doubt the authenticity of this report

https://www.nairaland.com/4712033/fifa-releases-3-man-shortlist-best?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5828634191
what's griezzy doing there??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MacZrino: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
Judeboy the only Nairalander with 18 Nillion for the akannt. The worst nightmare of all ugly girls in nairaland, the one and only english Prof in nairaland haha.
You're well sighted, Idiot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
neezar:

what's griezzy doing there??
He won the world cup and Europa League.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
Unlimited22:

He won the world cup and Europa League.
What the fùck is Europa league

Kylain was more instrumental than Griezzy in the world cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
I won't lie

Messi omission pain me sha....That Roma defeat spoiled everything for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
Morata has not been doing well because he hardly gets the ball. We pass around without getting the ball into the box. Azpi hardly crosses anymore. I don't think he's doing so bad, he just doesn't get the right service. Look at the the Arsenal match when we played with speed in the first half, he had a nice goal and forced a save from Cech. Now Chelsea just pass around without urgency and that's killing Morata.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
cheesy

This thread no go kill person, see as person dey answer question wey nobody ask am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
Neymar absent in d 10 man shortlist? ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Lukaku has already matched Drogba's EPL output.

He will easily surpass it by a significant margin.

Mbappe will never come close to Ororo forget it.

Ororo has 573 total club goals as at today.

Mbappe has 47.

if Mbappe scores 30 goals a season every season, he still needs 17.5 seasons to make up the difference.

it's not going to happen.
I see ur angle.....in personal accolades lukaku has an edge otherwise Drogba z d kinda beast frontman every coach would want....u bank on Drogba but not lukaku wen important delivery z needed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
Segedinho:
I see ur angle.....in personal accolades lukaku has an edge otherwise Drogba z d kinda beast frontman every coach would want....u bank on Drogba but not lukaku wen important delivery z needed

I think that Drogba was a very charismatic person. I used to work for the company that published his autobiography, and he came into our office one day and was joking around with us in the IT room. Him and Lampard who was actually very reserved.

I think that Lukaku and Drogba have very similar personalities and playstyles, I honestly believe that Lukaku will have a greater career than Drogba in due time.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I think that Drogba was a very charismatic person. I used to work for the company that published his autobiography, and he came into our office one day and was joking around with us in the IT room. Him and Lampard who was actually very reserved.

I think that Lukaku and Drogba have very similar personalities and playstyles, I honestly believe that Lukaku will have a greater career than Drogba in due time.
.........I agree wt ur view..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lana1:
grin grin

When u compare Giggs to ur akué legends and we call all the trophies he has won u people will start telling us how trophies are a team achievement. And how all we know na history.

But small milestone wey Lukaku achieve in comparison to ur alagbo Legend and una dey catch feelings dey remind us how he won this and that...

Further proof of the shekpe double standards!!

Okay, Eden Hazard has scored more Premier League goals than Eric Cantona..

One of them is an overated shaku shaku dancer, while the other is a legend at manure and a striker.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
NOBODYY:

Okay, Eden Hazard has scored more Premi shocked :oer League goals than Eric Cantona..

One of them is an overated shaku shaku dancer, while the other is a legend at manure and a striker.
U don't minit... embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
Segedinho:

U don't minit... embarassed

When we keep hammering that stats do not tell the full story, some people will keep shouting goals and assists

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
airmark:
I wasn't the one that quoted the stats. Let us know your conclusion, because you quoted it.
No. It's an acknowledgement that he is lordfalcao2.

I quoted the stats which are a fact, its left for you to make your own opinion from it, Or are you still waiting for someone to make an opinion for you? They wont charge you for using your brain use it and make your own conclusions

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
iamJ:
personally, I don't regard Harry Kane, cause when it matters, he fails, see the world cup, when England needed him, he was missing chances, same way I don't regard lukaku and you are correct, what is the use, scoring many goals and not winning anything, all players have dreams of winning something, so any player that hasn't won anything big, shouldn't be regarded

Everyone here knows that my number 1 criteria is performance in big stages and that is why I will prefer Drogba over Lukaku

The same people that usually ridicule performance in big games are the ones now bringing CL titles won as evidence of Drogba better than Lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
popizaino:

You haven't explained the simple tap in that required no effort pass that hazard gave him against Bournemouth and he missed

And which striker never miss tap in before?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

[s]
I quoted the stats which are a fact, its left for you to make your own opinion from it, Or are you still waiting for someone to make an opinion for you? They wont charge you for using your brain use it and make your own conclusions[/s]

Coward. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
popizaino:

Don't hide behind the takeons thingy come out plain .
Is lukaku better than drogba because of better goal ratio?

Drogba is better than Lukaku because of his impact in big games and what he won

Which is my number 1 criteria. CL won, world cup won, Euro won
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
airmark:

Coward. cheesy
No need to be projecting your insecurities on everyone

Everyone knows the coward between me and you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2018
airmark:

And Conte, who has more football knowledge than you, who never kicked any ball or coached any pro team, didn't watch Luiz in his winning team, right?

And was it a diferent Conte who trashed Luiz to the bin for being a useless defender and even preferring a rookie Christensen and Rudiger over him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Drogba is better than Lukaku because of his impact in big games and what he won

Which is my number 1 criteria. CL won, world cup won, Euro won
..if d aforementioned criteria r ur yardstick. .u wouldn't v rated lewandoski dat high ....my beloveth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

No need to be projecting your insecurities on everyone

Everyone knows the coward between me and you

Tell us your verdict, since goals and assists matter most to you. You don't need to be a coward, we promise not to remind you of how you rubbished Hazard against debruyne, ignoring his better team and individual achievements.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

And was it a diferent Conte who trashed Luiz to the bin for being a useless defender and even preferring a rookie Christensen and Rudiger over him

Use Google, Conte called you and media fools, when he debunked your foolish claims and insisted Luiz was out cos of injury.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
airmark:

Tell us your verdict, since goals and assists matter most to you. You don't need to be a coward, we promise not to remind you of how you rubbished Hazard against debruyne, ignoring his better team and individual achievements.
d guy's z even confuse on d criteria he uses for /against players. .... he said mahrez n zaha r beta dan hazard using stats/goals as yardstick but now destroying such logic in lukaku /Drogba's case..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2018
airmark:
Use Google, Conte called you and media fools, when he debunked your foolish claims and insisted Luiz was out cos of injury.

Everyone with a functional brain knew Luiz was dropped not injured

Luiz will be healthy for useless Carling cup games but 4 days later will be injured for serious EPL games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
Segedinho:
..if d aforementioned criteria r ur yardstick. .u wouldn't v rated lewandoski dat high ....my beloveth

Lewandoski in one of the bggest games of hsi career destroyed Real madrid scoring 4 goals in a CL semi final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
airmark:

If you have eyes and you cannot see my verdict on Drogba vs Lukaku then being stupidd is the least of your problem you have added blindness to it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5928) (5929) (5930) (5931) (5932) (5933) (5934) ... (19234) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), Astrid4(m), NinjaMetahuman, Puntingnoob, joezy23(m), Singapore1(m), Bluelines69, Elnino4ladies, Sportsweb, Tesenak20, andrewbaba44, Shegzdave, SirAce, islamics(m), chidekings(m), Vischy, humblesteve(m), SimpleGuy001, fredoooooo, oliverano, ixyi(m), emmyluizzz, popizaino(m), BlueMann, hensben(m), BlueAngel444, WhoDeyHause, Ballzproblem2, homosapien(m), Unlimited22, Theflint1(m), Caicedobets(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.