Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5933) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10579913 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5930) (5931) (5932) (5933) (5934) (5935) (5936) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:49am On Sep 04, 2018
NOBODYY:
Eden Hazard Premier League MOTM’s

Since Hazard joined Chelsea
- Hazard = 50 vs. Agüero = 27

Since Kane became a starter
- Hazard = 39 vs. Kane = 30

Since KDB went to City
- Hazard = 29 vs. KDB = 21

Since Salah joined Liverpool
- Hazard = 11 vs. Salah = 8

@WhoScored

Let's not forget the fact that he had one off season, haters gonna hate

It's not about CL win, world cup win, euro wins not even semi final success. Not even goals scored or assists given its now about motm voted not actual things done on the field but by votes

Wonder why hidden will always be a useless shakushaku dancer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:35am On Sep 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

You surely struggle with logical arguments. That is why its difficult for you to understand

blv u v eaten n digested u own poo n hung up in a critical angle were u cannot defend ur own criteria. .trying hard 2 dodge d best bw mane vs lewandoski using ur goals in a CL logic. ...........

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

You think Fabregas kdb chances created don't get missed yet he's getting double digits assists and hazard is having 14 in 3 seasons

And do you need a prophet to tell you those two players play corner kicks and freekicks which hazard doesn't ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2018
Sherwood said Rashford did that cos he wasn't getting enough playing time under Jose

Mou has suffered angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:18am On Sep 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Muller was 24 then, boateng 25. Neuer 27, schweinsteiger 28, robben 28 etc

Hazard will be 28 in January and hasn't had any of the achievements all the bayern players had at that age

No worldcup triumph,no ucl winners medals,no euro at that age so what is the achievements they had that hazard doesn't have and pls don't tell me ucl finals appearance cus that has never been your criteria.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

It's not about CL win, world cup win, euro wins not even semi final success. Not even goals scored or assists given its now about motm voted [b]not actual things done on the field[\b] but by votes

Wonder why hidden will always be a useless shakushaku dancer

So the candidates that are selected for the MOTM are selected based on what they did in the bedroom?

If for anything, the stats reveal that on a game by game basis.. Hazard is indeed One of the most influential Chelsea players.

in case you don't know how the MOTM award is selected, see below

BlueAngel444:

In Premier League football match, Man of The Match award is often given to the outstanding player in a particular match. This can be a player from either team, although the player is typically chosen from the winning team. In Premier League, MOTM will receives a small black and gold trophy for their performances.
In general, players who had greater number of chances or assists created than any other player on the field, would be officially named Man of The Match. Normally, players who score a hat-trick or goalkeepers who keep a clean sheet under pressure would get the award.
Generally, the certified commentators of Official Broadcaster or a sponsor decide Man of the Match, mostly based on the below match winning factors:
* Goals Scored;
* Goals Assists;
* Chances Created;
* Passes Completed;
* Tackles Won;
* Saves (for goalkeeper);
* Clean Sheet (for goalkeeper);

undecided

if you actually think I'll reply you further on this particular Hazard issue, you've wasted your time sir cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 04, 2018
“Chelsea have become a much nicer team to watch than they were under Mourinho, and to a lesser degree Antonio Conte.

“Nevertheless, it’s killing Alvaro Morata. For all of Chelsea’s fancy play, when is Morata going to get a decent ball into the box to attack?

“He’s not a Diego Costa and certainly no Didier Drogba but he is very capable of scoring goals with the right service, and Hazard and co need to start giving that.”

Garth Crooks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:05am On Sep 04, 2018
Afolabi6046:
“Chelsea have become a much nicer team to watch than they were under Mourinho, and to a lesser degree Antonio Conte.

“Nevertheless, it’s killing Alvaro Morata. For all of Chelsea’s fancy play, when is Morata going to get a decent ball into the box to attack?

“He’s not a Diego Costa and certainly no Didier Drogba but he is very capable of scoring goals with the right service, and Hazard and co need to start giving that.”

Garth Crooks
it is more of a problem wen d opposition plays negatively n "park d bus"....Trying 2 create a final killer pass z more difficult in dis scenario, this turns out 2 b unfavourable 4 morata.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2018
cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
popizaino:

No worldcup triumph,no ucl winners medals,no euro at that age so what is the achievements they had that hazard doesn't have and pls don't tell me ucl finals appearance cus that has never been your criteria.

Who told you that has never been my criteria? In 2010 all these Bayern players made a CL final, Hazard has never in his entire career made 1.

The greatest thing Hazard has done in his career at 27yrs is a world cup 3rd place, that was what Muller achieved at age 21, Boateng at 22, neuer at 23 etc
By the time they were all 27yrs they had a CL medal and a world cup medal

When will Hazard play a major final a CL world cup or Euro final

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
popizaino:

And do you need a prophet to tell you those two players play corner kicks and freekicks which hazard doesn't ?

Hazard takes penalties which boosts his stats, He has actually scored a penalty this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
Morata abeg stick to a line, today you wanted to leave, yesterday you wanted to stay, you and that Belgium keeper that shall not be mentioned deserve the same treatment angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
Mourinho has been handed a one-year prison sentencing for £2.9 million tax fraud shocked

Is it the same accounting firm that handles the finances of former La liga coaches and players?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2018
iamJ:
Nice try cheesy tribal marks looser, hang around licking your wounds and throwing sly digs cheesy

At least we know that you are pained grin getting under the skin of people is what I do, in your case getting deeper into your skin is what I did, Incase you don't get the dig, I had to go deeper because the tribal marks on your face already dug a hole

Ol boy you be retired boxer? This punchline is heavier than an overhand right from Riddick Bowe

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Who told you that has never been my criteria? In 2010 all these Bayern players made a CL final, Hazard has never in his entire career made 1.

The greatest thing Hazard has done in his career at 27yrs is a world cup 3rd place, that was what Muller achieved at age 21, Boateng at 22, neuer at 23 etc
By the time they were all 27yrs they had a CL medal and a world cup medal

When will Hazard play a major final a CL world cup or Euro final

Premier League 2018-19 stats per 90 minutes:

Most completed take-ons - Hazard
Most chances creates - Hazard
Most passes in final 3rd - Hazard
Most fouls won - Hazard
Most goal involvements - Hazard

#HK_kojo

Since KDB went to City

(@WhoScored)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
popizaino:

Premier League 2018-19 stats per 90 minutes:

Most completed take-ons - Hazard
Most chances creates - Hazard
Most passes in final 3rd - Hazard
Most fouls won - Hazard
Most goal involvements - Hazard

#HK_kojo

Since KDB went to City

(@WhoScored)

CL semi failure
CL final failure
World cup semi failure
World cup final failure
Euro cup semi final
Euro cup final failure
Top scorer in the league zero times
Top assister in the league zero times
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Hazard takes penalties which boosts his stats, He has actually scored a penalty this season

Penalties doesn't boost assists stats more so the penalties he takes are mostly worked by him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
popizaino:
Penalties doesn't boost assists stats more so the penalties he takes are mostly worked by him.

Penalties can either boost goal or assists stats

The only penalty he scored this season was as a result of a foul on Alonso not him tell another lie
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2018
A40:

Ol boy you be retired boxer? This punchline is heavier than an overhand right from Riddick Bowe
That guy is a veteran of many battles, I remember he once had a mob gunning for him in the romance section back then. The number of people against him was so great I truly felt for him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
This obsession to prove Hazard is better or not is becoming an eye sore angry

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
"Mad about something I said in 2012 / Took you six years and a surprise album just to come with a diss."

Unlimited22 MGK is going for the jugular here grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Afolabi6046:
"Mad about something I said in 2012 / Took you six years and a surprise album just to come with a diss."

Eminem tweeted that he was gonna reply.
Mate, I already bought my popcorn.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
Afolabi6046:

grin Eminem murked that gunner, dedicated a song in his album for his cremation...

*I respond, rarely but this time Shady 'bout to sound off like a f*cking cocked semi Glock.. Demi god, let me put a silencer on this little non-threatening blond fairy, cornball taking shots at me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
Topic on front-page -
Hairdresser Stabs Neighbour To Death For Calling Her Shaku-shaku

-The day Hazard and raumdeuter meet

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2018
Eden hazard dis hazard dat

Hazardous

Since when dm sign dis guy na so una dey always dey discus dis guy mata

Jobless ppl wey boredom wn kill
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:47am On Sep 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

CL semi failure
CL final failure
World cup semi failure
World cup final failure
Euro cup semi final
Euro cup final failure
Top scorer in the league zero times
Top assister in the league zero times

All those u mentioned can happen with team effort not individual. I keep telling you football is not lawn tennis.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 05, 2018
Afolabi6046:

shey I told y'all those niggas I'll come clapping back..

Now look at machine gun Kelly calling himself a rap devil and beefing Eminem undecided..

The track isn't even dope, dude was just spilling trash like he was just having a conversation.. That's what u get when one doesn't respect himself.. Em couldn't have given this underground mudafucker a chance to drag him to the muds..

Now he should (Eminem) will still collect hits from lil migos em, and drake in times to come..

Not good for his reputation and a man of his caliber I must say.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 05, 2018
Unlimited22:

Eminem tweeted that he was gonna reply.
Mate, I already bought my popcorn.
some thing must be happening behind the scene..
It's either em and this dude re just pulling stunts for media recognition to stay in the headlines..

Who da fvck is MGK to have a beef with em.?

I think old age is really affecting shady at last..

Just imagine Jay z, Busta, snoop and em OG's having beefs with these undergrounds of yesterday undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:15am On Sep 05, 2018
krattoss:
some thing must be happening behind the scene..
It's either em and this dude re just pulling stunts for media recognition to stay in the headlines..

Who da fvck is MGK to have a beef with em.?

I think old age is really affecting shady at last..

Just imagine Jay z, Busta, snoop and em OG's having beefs with these undergrounds of yesterday undecided
grin grin
I am just waiting for one person to scream bloody murder after he's been taken to the cleaners..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2018
Ashewo house in vice city those days cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 8:06am On Sep 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

Intelligent people won't ask such silly questions.

Everyone that's wise and knowledgeable knows Mourinho was sacked in Madrid
okay. Can you please name those you regard as intelligent, wise and knowledgeable on this board, so that we Can ask them of their opinion concerning the issue.

Can you do that? Just this one thing. Even the half intelligent ones, name them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2018
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5930) (5931) (5932) (5933) (5934) (5935) (5936) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AbokiWam, bandely(m), CentiLion(m), DammyOlu123(m), LienwaltAbel(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.