Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10584528 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5933) (5934) (5935) (5936) (5937) (5938) (5939) ... (19237) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 7:20am On Sep 06, 2018
Ibime:
Alhamdulillah, a son is born onto me. Please join me in celebration.

Congrats, Bis. Great news and hearty cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2018
Ibime:
congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 7:34am On Sep 06, 2018
Neymar1095:

My Friend don't chat shitt. the stat you post doesn’t mean that he doesn’t pass sideways, nor is this stat
relevant as a forward pass could be a 2 yard pass, which he is only good at. As
long as a midfielder does 150 passes in a game and only makes 1 key pass, the
argument is out of the window.

Obere4u:

Mikel played as a protector in a defensive system yet still manages to string some forward passes. Chelsea play more highline football now so Jorginho will have more final third pass. How many key passes does he have?

Imagine? "Chelsea play a highline football so Jorginho will have more final third pass"

Your misconception here is that Jorginho's role is to make key passes.

When a team decides to employ a high line, you need someone who can play passes out of tight area, relieve the defense of pressure. You can't use key passes to define a player like him in the role he plays, your ignorance is mind boggling (Neymar 419) He plays as a regista

"Regista in Italian means ‘director.’ It actually means the one who directs, who dictates the offensive play of the team. A regista is not the one who would run around the pitch vying for the ball, but it’s someone who would start his move by lying deep in his own half just in front of the centre-backs" https://m.sportskeeda.com/football/understanding-regista-role-football

He's just supposed to be distributing the ball around and holding position. Jorginho dictates play so well and all these one's want to do is bag on his key passes and long balls.

By the way it might be worth mentioning that Jorginho had more key passes than Luka Modric last season.
To put things into perspective, forward passes per 90 minutes:

Jorginho - 70
Modric - 45

Choke on it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2018
Ibime:
congratulations sir...na now you come grin.
God bless and keep your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 7:52am On Sep 06, 2018
Ibime:

Double post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2018
Ibime:

Congratulations sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 7:58am On Sep 06, 2018
Score like Ibime...Congrats bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2018
Only you just said his role is to make side passes and back ward passes to rudiger and David Luis lol. cheesy didn't know Jorginho was a Chelsea player last Season shocked

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2018
Ibime:
I knew it, congrats chief.. Take care of wifey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2018
Ibime:
Congrats boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:14am On Sep 06, 2018
Ibime:
hehehehe future Chelsea player wink
Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 8:25am On Sep 06, 2018
Ibime:
Congratulations Bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2018
Obere4u:
It's interesting to know that people praises Jorginho for what they abuse Mikel Obi for. Sideways passes and safe play passes.

Mikel would have been very instrumental in this team than Jorginho.

#MyOpinion
ur opinion z noted..

raumdeuter's new student spotted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2018
Ibime:
congrats sharp attacker. .

more goals 2 ur "testix"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2018
Ibime:

COngrats bro!.c. You suppose wash am for us o. .

Ibime is here. . Everybody keep your money! E go settle all bills! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2018
Ibime:
Congratulations boss. He's joined your beautiful girl. More expansion to your home in all ramifications man.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2018
NOBODYY:

Imagine? "Chelsea play a highline football so Jorginho will have more final third pass"

Your misconception here is that Jorginho's role is to make key passes.

When a team decides to employ a high line, you need someone who can play passes out of tight area, relieve the defense of pressure. You can't use key passes to define a player like him in the role he plays, your ignorance is mind boggling (Neymar 419) He plays as a regista

"Regista in Italian means ‘director.’ It actually means the one who directs, who dictates the offensive play of the team. A regista is not the one who would run around the pitch vying for the ball, but it’s someone who would start his move by lying deep in his own half just in front of the centre-backs" https://m.sportskeeda.com/football/understanding-regista-role-football

He's just supposed to be distributing the ball around and holding position. Jorginho dictates play so well and all these one's want to do is bag on his key passes and long balls.

By the way it might be worth mentioning that Jorginho had more key passes than Luka Modric last season.
To put things into perspective, forward passes per 90 minutes:

Jorginho - 70
Modric - 45

Choke on it.
Leave these people alone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Upnepaa(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2018
Ibime:
Congratulations Oga Ibime, I pray he achieve a lot in life and dine with Kings and Queens of this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2018
Congratulations to ibime and hin people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2018
Congrats Ibime
Mikel gang, congrats too cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2018
Ibime:
congratulations boss....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Congrats Ibime

Mikel gang, congrats too cheesy
grin grin grin
Imagine Ibime didn't post about his son, and he sees this trash about Mikel being compared to Jorginho.
Them for hear am today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2018
Ibime:

Congratulations bro, This new life will bring more joy, happiness, peace and provisions to sustain you and your family throughout your lifetime.

Congrats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2018
Ibime:

congratulations sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2018
Congrats General Overseer, Dr. Ibime Ejokowoyon grin

I pray this baby bring with him blessings, favour, testimonies and more riches.

Bless up boss!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2018
Saw this online, don't know how true it is.

But, if it is true ....... Brethren can I prophesy? sad

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2018
NOBODYY:

You get time o.

Neymar419 is pained that jorginho didn't sign for man city, so he will say anything to degrade him.

I'm sure the other guy is a fan of Nigerian players.

I won't be surprised when I start seeing-

Moses > hazard
Ndidi > kante

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2018
Ibime:

This man!!!!!!!

no be just last year you drop one? cheesy

congratulations bro and my love to the family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:54am On Sep 06, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

This man!!!!!!!

no be just last year you drop one? cheesy

congratulations bro and my love to the family
Fabregas/Bakayoko vs Matic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2018
raumdeuter:

That means Montolivo is also better than hidden hazard

Find another thing talk montolivio is a midfielder while hazard is a winger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HOMOTOYOSI10: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2018
Ibime:
congratulations sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2018
Ibime:
Congrats bro.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5933) (5934) (5935) (5936) (5937) (5938) (5939) ... (19237) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.