Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10461468 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6023) (6024) (6025) (6026) (6027) (6028) (6029) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2018
I dey NL since, I just dey discover this thread na na na!
Gooooooooood!
see wetin I don miss. I don register today.
a Chelsea fan till grave size me up. cool
"following"

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 25, 2018
MrNipplesLover:
I dey NL since, I just dey discover this thread na na na!

Gooooooooood!

see wetin I don miss. I don register today.

a Chelsea fan till grave size me up. cool

"following"
are u a sex manaic?
Just asking.. lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2018
Hazardfan1:

Raumdeuter, comman learn from this sensible man.. .. not everyday you'll be writing rubbish upandan.

That Barca's young defender was a beast last season too, WC and the league.

What you all are seeing today was what I told you 3 years ago and youwere all asking if I knew more than fifa

Okay I will now ask, all of you arguing now, after 3yrs of teaching you about polling booth awards, DO YOU KNOW MORE THAN FIFA?

That's why anytime I say something, take it as the gospel, it's funny seeing all those who celebrated these polling booth awards now pulling down those awards
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2018
krattoss:
are u a sex manaic? Just asking.. lipsrsealed
why asking?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2018
obainojazz:
So Bayern keeper and Germany captain voted hazard as the best player, why nobody don serve Rumdeuter this L. grin

That's why it's a polling booth award, where someone can just write any 3 random names.
did hazard perform better than messi Ronaldo Modric?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

why asking?
it seems ur life revolves around money and sex lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
krattoss:
it seems ur life revolves around money and sex lipsrsealed

if I'm right, u checked my "personal text" on my profile.
if that's d reason for ur question, here is what u should do now;

meet an English teacher around you, ask him/her what the message means. maybe you would then understand that it has a meaningful and sensible connotation... not in the way ur reasoning is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Spy360:

It's like man of the match awards.

A player can win the motm but that doesn't mean he is the best quality in the line up.

A striker might be highest goal scorer but that may not make him the best striker.

Harry Kane was highest goal scorer both in the EPL and in the World Cup, yet didn't make the nominations.

The award is for who performed best not who has the most talent

It's the use of the talent to get results. Balotelli can be more talented than Mbappe but no one cares if he's not delivering with the talent

This season if Welbeck hits form and scores for fun then he should be awarded the best striker and in the team of the season

Harry kane wasn't the top scorer in the EPL. Salah was
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
odizeey:
na viva before abi.
fifa award and not ballon d” or
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
raumdeuter:

That's why it's a polling booth award, where someone can just write any 3 random names.
did hazard perform better than messi Ronaldo Modric?
It is his choice not polling booth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
odizeey:
now I see y ppl dey always cause am for utd thread. you give the last two world cup as example yet he dey speak English. na isa ayattu dey there wen cannavaro win am?
grin grin grin

No mind hensben. The chap is a weird one. But what i don't like is how almost everyone picks on him. He seems like an easygoing dude as I far as I know but it's almost like someone is waiting for him to goof so they can hit him hard. Even amongst his fellow Chelsea fans. Credit to him, he has kept his cool. While I don't agree with most of the things he says, some of them do make sense.

Like his signature says "See the sense in my nonsense" grin . All you guys have to do is filter grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
hensben:
It is his choice not polling booth.

True bro, you are right. don't mind that amala turner always looking for ways to turn things that are so glaring to the eyes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
Cypmeni:

True bro, you are right. don't mind that amala turner always looking for ways to turn things that are so glaring to the eyes
He is pained cos Neymar is not there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
hensben:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

grin grin
I warned him that Neymar will become ireelevant if he dare leaves Barcelona.

The real polling booth was Neymar been compared to Messi and Cr7 over the years till he left Barca.

We that understand football knew for long Neymar was a product of hype as a result of been Brazilian and was playing for Barcelona. Neymar is just another Robinho.

Neymar can’t even take the kick Hazard has received over the years in epl, and epl ref turn blind eye most times. Neymar can’t even last two seasons in epl. Common league 1 Hazard conquered when he was 19/20 he could not even endure and stand on his feet, diving up and down like dolphins.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
hensben:

The real polling booth was Neymar been compared to Messi and Cr7 over the years till he left Barca.

We that understand football knew for long Neymar is product of hype as a result of been Brazilian and was playing for Barcelona. Neymar is just another Robinho.

grin grin grin @another robinho...

well, it was glaring that Neymar would definitely lose his then appraisals (hype) when he left barca.

I'm sorry for Neymar fans. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
hensben:

We that understand football knew for long Neymar was a product of hype as a result of been Brazilian and was playing for Barcelona. Neymar is just another Robinho.

Neymar can’t even take the kick Hazard has received over the years in epl, and epl ref turn blind eye most times. Neymar can’t even last two seasons in epl. Common league 1 Hazard conquered when he was 19/20 he could not even endure and stand on his feet, diving up and down like dolphins.

well, it was glaring that Neymar would definitely lose his then appraisals (hype) when he left barca.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

He is not even the main man anymore in psg, mbappe is. So much for hype man.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

It was an abomination comparing Neymar that has Messi and Surez upfront in La Liga, two horse league to Hazard that is required to do the work of Messi and Cr7 for Chelsea in epl, in a restricted tactics for that matter. See Sanchez for Man U now. I pray make psg sign Mou next, Na everyday him and Neymar go Dey fight for training ground cos both of them Dey arrogant and Neymar Na cry baby. Hazard Na definition of professional. Zidane and yedlin know this too.
Wicked people full this sport session and they know themselves.

Most people here don’t know football and they claim to be watching the game since 1800. Rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
Honestly eh when chelsea lose I keep away from football related news till we win our next match

That draw felt lIke a loss, hazard is so annoying, he had chances to kill that game but he kept passing, i'm still paiNed

We better beat looser pool midweek and weekend so I can recover

Sunday was bad for me sha, apc didn't win osun state, chelsea broke my heart

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Miremoses1(m): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
iamJ:
Honestly eh when chelsea lose I keep away from football related news till we win our next match

That draw felt lIke a loss, hazard is so annoying, he had chances to kill that game but he kept passing, i'm still paiNed

beat Liverpool at anfield? It won't be easy for you guys, even the epl match this weekend won't be easy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
hensben:
It was an abomination comparing Neymar that has Messi and Surez upfront in La Liga, two horse league to Hazard that is required to do the work of Messi and Cr7 for Chelsea in epl, in a restricted tactics for that matter. See Sanchez for Man U now. I pray make psg sign Mou next, Na everyday him and Neymar go Dey fight for training ground cos both of them Dey arrogant and Neymar Na cry baby. Hazard Na definition of professional. Zidane and yedlin know this too.
Wicked people full this sport session and they know themselves.

Most people here don’t know football and they claim to be watching the game since 1800. Rubbish.

well, I don't see mou goin to PSG in the future. but if he eventually goes, Kid Neymar would put himself on transfer market without minding Levante signing him grin

as per Hazard, if people are not being hypocritical, that hazard is who I also see as a true definition of professional. even before Chelsea Signed him from France in 2012, dude had been an ultimate young baller. he came to EPL, still doing it till date.

I don't like appraising hazard online cos Chelsea haters will always appear to antagonise.

Messi and Ronaldo were hot during their times, no doubt.

I once told a neighbor (barca fan) that if them born Messi well, make him come to EPL or go and continue his rivalry with Ronaldo in Italy, whether them no go carry his left leg go do wheel chair for am grin grin

hazard is an outstanding player.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
iamJ:

my brother, you own no reach mine. on that Sunday, I also felt like it was a lose for us.
I just dey vex inside my room. na so I take vex go wash my clothes wey be say I no even know when and how I finish washing them.
d disappointment hit me so tey, I just dey eat with vex like lion wey be say I no bellefull despite the quantity of food I took.

annoying part is that I have 2 married men as neighbors who are barca fans. if u see as dem dey yab me and hazard and Chelsea join, I just kept my cool.
lucky for them, same shiitttt happened to dem in the evening. their own even worst, dem dey home and still collect red card join, with a full time draw.
na so I come do my own for dem after their match.

omoh! that Sunday really weak me. Chelsea would have won. but, na derby match sha.

na to take hanger snatch points from Liverpool this weekend sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
Miremoses1:
beat Liverpool at anfield? It won't be easy for you guys, even the epl match this weekend won't be easy.

whether e easy or not, na winning we must get. football is not easy on its own.

hailing u from here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
Miremoses1:
world class Liverpool abi lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
hensben:

exactly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
hensben:

BBC is also pained because of neymar

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45636797
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
hey folks, which of the Liverpool fixtures would you prefer we win?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
Afolabi6046:

Saturday own abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Afolabi6046:

carabao cup.

We're not in the running for the league abeg...

let me collect this cup and chill first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
Afolabi6046:
As a true Chelsea fan....I would say none cos I hate the way Sarri is fielding our players

We could av stood with Conte instead of this mofo

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
pkasso:
grin grin grin

No mind hensben. The chap is a weird one. But what i don't like is how almost everyone picks on him. He seems like an easygoing dude as I far as I know but it's almost like someone is waiting for him to goof so they can hit him hard. Even amongst his fellow Chelsea fans. Credit to him, he has kept his cool. While I don't agree with most of the things he says, some of them do make sense.

Like his signature says "See the sense in my nonsense" grin . All you guys have to do is filter grin
he too dey put body mk dem tab am. na cool guy sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (6023) (6024) (6025) (6026) (6027) (6028) (6029) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ezra01(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.