Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10591305 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6025) (6026) (6027) (6028) (6029) (6030) (6031) ... (19241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by slimghost(m): 7:38am On Sep 26, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Slimghost my Gee, how you dey this morning baba?
As you reply me, cast your eyes upon the bolded and feel good sah grin

Mad man! lmao. Nothing to feel good about UTD these days bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

BBC is also pained because of neymar

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45636797
Was that what you replied to. Neuer voted Hazard n u re talking polling booth, like say nor be neuer choice. Abeg e.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2018
hensben:
Was that what you replied to. Neuer voted Hazard n u re talking polling booth, like say nor be neuer choice. Abeg e.

It's a poll anyone can vote anything it's random .

Germany is a top country and their captain won't vote for the rival top team like messi or Ronaldo but will rather vote for hazard since he's not a rival and Belgium is a friendly nation

Same reason Ronaldo won't vote for messi as number 1 and messi won't vote for Ronaldo as number 1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Germany is a top country and their captain won't vote for the rival top team like messi or Ronaldo but will rather vote for hazard since he's not a rival and Belgium is a friendly nation

Same reason Ronaldo won't vote for messi as number 1 and messi won't vote for Ronaldo as number 1
Neuer told you this? U re not making sense with all due respect.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
hensben:
Neuer told you this? U re not making sense with all due respect.

That's how common sense works, if you're to vote you don't vote for your rival rather vote for someone else.

That's why messi will not vote Ronaldo as number 1 and vice versa

Many people don't want Ronaldo to win that's why they voted neutral people like modric and hidden

It's basic logic that people with hens brain can't get

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

That's how common sense works, if you're to vote you don't vote for your rival rather vote for someone else.

That's why messi will not vote Ronaldo as number 1 and vice versa

Many people don't want Ronaldo to win that's why they voted neutral people like modric and hidden

It's basic logic that people with hens brain can't get
Why didn’t Neuer vote for someone else instead of Hazard? Or is it only hazard, Messi and cr7 in the nomination list?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
hensben:
Why didn’t Neuer vote for someone else instead of Hazard? Or is it only hazard, Messi and cr7 in the nomination list?
neuer voted for hidden because he's not a rival

Belgium is not a rival to Germany, Chelsea is currently not a rival to Bayern

And who doesn't like a sympathy vote to a harmless dancer like hidden shakushaku hazard, he won't hurt you he will just be twerking on his own.

It's a vote you can do anything, I heard about a million Egyptians voted Salah for Egypt president when he wasn't even a contestant. That's how ridiculous awards based on votes can be.

I've seen polls where people voted arsenal as favorite to win la Liga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

And who doesn't like a sympathy vote to a harmless dancer like hidden shakushaku hazard, he won't hurt you he will just be twerking on his own.

To It's a vote you can do anything, I heard about a million Egyptians voted Salah for Egypt president when he wasn't even a contestant. That's how ridiculous awards based on votes can be.

All this u Dey talk Na trash. Na captain and coaches Dey vote for football. Why neuer nor vote another player? Abi Na Hazard remain aside Messi n cr7. U think say neuer get short memory like you, him still remember how Hazard pass Bayern defenders score am. Neuer recognize talent unlike you. It was his choice to vote Hazard nothing like polling booth. Okay Why Neymar nor make top ten best player since him popular?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

It's a vote you can do anything, I heard about a million Egyptians voted Salah for Egypt president when he wasn't even a contestant. That's how ridiculous awards based on votes can be.

this guy lmao

Burst my Belle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
hensben:
All this u Dey talk Na trash. Na captain and coaches Dey vote for football. Why neuer nor vote another player? Abi Na Hazard remain aside Messi n cr7. U think say neuer get short memory like you, him still remember how Hazard pass Bayern defenders score am. Neuer recognize talent unlike you. It was his choice to vote Hazard nothing like polling booth. Okay Why Neymar nor make top ten best player since him popular?

This is where your senselessness always come out

What has hazard done to Neuer that Ronaldo messi have not done 10 times

You think Neuer will be thinking of a goal hidden scored against him at the super cup when players like messi Ronaldo Griezmann neymar have done worse to him in the CL

Even this last world cup, Luzano the Mexican and Son the Korean scored better goals against him at a better stage of football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
iamJ:
this guy lmao
Burst my Belle

Please Google it.

Even at the 2016 US election, I heard that Harambee a dead gorilla at a zoo got over 10,000 votes from people who didn't want to vote trump or Hillary

Basically Hazard vote from neuer was his own harambe vote.

Neuer will rather vote a harmless option that will not win like hazard than vote for his rivals

10,000 US voters Harambe the same way Neuer voted Hazard

That's why no reasonable person considers polling booth awards
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is where your senselessness always come out

What has hazard done to Neuer that Ronaldo messi have not done 10 times

You think Neuer will be thinking of a goal hidden scored against him at the super cup when players like messi Ronaldo Griezmann neymar have done worse to him in the CL

Even this last world cup, Luzano the Mexican and Son the Korean scored better goals against him
Like I said u just Dey talk trash, u Dey twist like earthworm. All this one u Dey talk Na ur sentimental mind Dey worry u, Neuer nor Dey reason that way. If u check history now U go see say neuer don vote either cr7 or Messi before.
Btw, nor be only Neuer vote Hazard. Hazard came out as second best player for World Cup, Na people vote for him nor be one person. They saw what he did at that wc.
In conclusion, Neuer choice is Hazard. EOD.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Please Google it.

Even at the 2016 US election, I heard that Harambee a dead gorilla at a zoo got over 10,000 votes from people who didn't want to vote trump or Hillary

Basically Hazard vote from neuer was his own harambe vote.

Neuer will rather vote a harmless option that will not win like hazard than vote for his rivals

10,000 US voters Harambe the same way Neuer voted Hazard

That's why no reasonable person considers polling booth awards
Why coaches and captain nor vote for Neymar to make top ten since him popular
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
hensben:
Like I said u just Dey talk trash, u Dey twist like earthworm. All this one u Dey talk Na ur sentimental mind Dey worry u, Neuer nor Dey reason that way. If u check history now U go see say neuer don vote either cr7 or Messi before.
Btw, nor be only Neuer vote Hazard. Hazard came out as second best player for World Cup, Na people vote for him nor be one person. They saw what he did at that wc.
In conclusion, Neuer choice is Hazard. EOD.

Neuer became Germany captain in 2016
Last year Neuer choice - Kroos

Before Neuer Schweinsteiger and Lahm were German captain
2016 Schweini choice - Neuer
2015 Schweini choice - Neuer
2014 Lahm choice - Ribery
2013 Lahm choice Iniesta
2012 Lahm choice Iniesta

When I tell you things take it as gospel. These are 6 years that no German captain has voted neither Messi nor Ronaldo.
If you insist and you want to stake money please lets do it 50K and I will give you evidence that no German captain in the past 6yrrs has voted Messi nor Ronaldo when it was obvious to everyone in the world they were the best players by a far distance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
Apari polluting this thread with his failed logic, always talking trash. didn't messi vote for ronaldo to win the award?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Neuer became Germany captain in 2016
Last year Neuer choice - Kroos

Before Neuer Schweinsteiger and Lahm were German captain
2016 Schweini choice - Neuer
2015 Schweini choice - Neuer
2014 Lahm choice - Ribery
2013 Lahm choice Iniesta
2012 Lahm choice Iniesta

When I tell you things take it as gospel. These are 6 years that no German captain has voted neither Messi nor Ronaldo.
If you insist and you want to stake money please lets do it 50K and I will give you evidence that no German captain in the past 6yrrs has voted Messi nor Ronaldo when it was obvious to everyone in the world they were the best players by a far distance
Why Lahm vote for iniesta? Abi iniesta nor be rival again according to your yarn?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
hensben:
Why coaches and captain nor vote for Neymar to make top ten since him popular

Neymar was injured in the crucial part of 2018.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Cypmeni:
Apari polluting this thread with his failed logic, always talking trash. didn't messi vote for ronaldo to win the award?
Nor mind him. Rubbish talk from him. Him think say Na everybody be like him wey Dey use sentiment for everything.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
hensben:
Why Lahm vote for iniesta? Abi iniesta nor be rival again according to your yarn?

The obvious choices in 2012 and 2013 as was for the past decade were Messi and Ronaldo

Why do you think no German captain has never voted for Messi and Ronaldo?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Neymar was injured in the crucial part of 2018.
No them supposed vote for Neymar to at least make top ten since people vote for gorilla against Hilary. U know say Neymar popular.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
hensben:
Nor mind him. Rubbish talk from him. Him think say Na everybody be like him wey Dey use sentiment for everything.

Tell me a good reason why for 6 different years 3 different captains no German voted for Messi and Ronaldo if its not sentiments
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Tell me a good reason why for 6 different years 3 different captains no German voted for Messi and Ronaldo if its not sentiments
No u tell me why lahm voted for Iniesta, a rival? Failed yarn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
hensben:
No u tell me why lahm voted for Iniesta, a rival? Failed yarn.

Iniesta was not a rival, Messi and Ronaldo were the rivals that was why no German captain ever voted for them

Now tell us why no German captain ever voted Messi or Ronaldo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

The obvious choices in 2012 and 2013 as was for the past decade were Messi and Ronaldo

Why do you think no German captain has never voted for Messi and Ronaldo?
U talked about been a rival is the reason and I asked again, why lahm voted for iniesta?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
hensben:
U talked about been a rival is the reason and I asked again, why lahm voted for iniesta?

Iniesta was not a rival, Messi and Ronaldo were the rivals that was why no German captain ever voted for them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

So iniesta nor be Barcelona player again? According to your logic. Belgium nor be rival to Germany but Portugal and Argentina. What of Spain wey iniesta come from?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

No u tell me why lahm vote iniesta who played for Barcelona and Spain cos Belgium and Chelsea nor be rival to Bayern and Germany.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

You said this. Spain Na friendly nation too reason lahm vote for iniesta. Messi voted for cr7, a rival.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
hensben:
So iniesta nor be Barcelona player again? According to your logic. Belgium nor be rival to Germany but Portugal and Argentina. What of Spain wey iniesta come from?

Any sensible person will look and wonder why no one voted for Messi and Ronaldo in 6 different editions when it was obvious they were the best players in the world but No not hens brain, Thats too much to expect

Iniesta is not the best player in Barcelona. Its Messi and in those years Messi, Xavi will be considered more important than Iniesta

Its like asking a Chelsea captain to vote a Man city player for awards, and he ignores KdB, ignores Aguero

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Any sensible person will look and wonder why no one voted for Messi and Ronaldo in 6 different editions when it was obvious they were the best players in the world but No not hens brain, Thats too much to expect

Iniesta is not the best player in Barcelona. Its Messi and in those years Messi, Xavi will be considered more important than Iniesta

Its like asking a Chelsea captain to vote a Man city player for awards, and he ignores KdB, ignores Aguero
Trash. Messi voted cr7, a rival. Iniesta nor be threat again. Wow. You can say anything this man. Shame. Tell me any Bayern or German player that competed with cr7 and Messi more than iniesta? So Neuer was asked to vote for Belgium player or he made his choice.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
hensben:
Trash. Messi voted cr7, a rival. Iniesta nor be threat again. Wow. You can say anything this man. Shame. Tell me any Bayern or German player that competed with cr7 and Messi more than iniesta? So Neuer was asked to vote for Belgium player or he made his choice.

Neuer made his choice, Schweini made his choice, Lahm made his choice

For 6yrs none thought Ronaldo or Messi was the best player in any year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

Neuer made his choice, Schweini made his choice, Lahm made his choice

For 6yrs none thought Ronaldo or Messi was the best player in any year

You said Messi n cr7 can not vote for each other cos of akpor yet Messi did. L for u here.

U said Germany n Bayern are rival to Real Madrid, Barcelona Portugal and Argentina hence their reason for not voting for either cr7 or Messi, but lahm voted iniesta and Spain and Barcelona Na rival to Germany and Bayern Munich(as if German players Dey follow those two drag award befor). . L fall on you here.

Oga go sleep.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6025) (6026) (6027) (6028) (6029) (6030) (6031) ... (19241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, Realtord43 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.