Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10730193 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6033) (6034) (6035) (6036) (6037) (6038) (6039) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

some people don't even understand football cos never been on a football field before.

Translation - Dem no know ball!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ibime:

Translation - Dem no know ball!

anybody fit know ball, but understanding it is their problem.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Victornezzar:
I am a Chelsea fan Bro

hmmnnnn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

Did conte use hazard according to his ability?
Yes he gave him free role in the team(which Hazard enjoys) unlike Mou that always want him to track back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
hensben:
Yes he gave him free role in the team(which Hazard enjoys) unlike Mou that always want him to track back.

Is sarri using Hazard according to his ability?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

Is sarri using Hazard according to his ability?
Yes, same free role. The difference is tactics(ball possession) and formation(4-3-3), so it means Hazard has lesser work to carry the ball from midfield unlike conte that didn’t use number 10.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
hensben:
Yes, same free role. The difference is different tactics(ball possession) and formation(4-3-3), so it means Hazard has lesser work to carry the ball from midfield unlike conte that didn’t use number 10.

Lmao, okay
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
dopeJemi:

Lmao, okay

The amala don done, na to wack am remain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
afrodoc:

No Amala here Gee. If u know u know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
larride:

Boss boss

How far nah
I dey baba. I'm sure you are doing great too.

Heard from Egbon diggz yet?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Skimpledawg:

where is he?
I hope he didn't swim to Europe too grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
sod09:
where is he?
I hope he didn't swim to Europe too grin
Lols... Baba dig.gz big pass swimming things grin

Make larride reply me. They used to exchange mails
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
And Giroud ia chelaeas top striker... Oh lawd!!!

No right winger... A very poor keeper.

Honestly, is been a miracle so far
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Emaprince:

Not really a miracle, the coach tactics and individual brilliance from Hazard and Kante.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
afrodoc:

I don chop belleful, you no see as I dey laugh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Emaprince:

Nothing like miracle, it’s called tactics
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Emaprince:

A good midfield covers many faults!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Skimpledawg:

No, it’s been a while I heard last for him. I don’t have his personal email, just an email he created for our conversation only.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
hensben:

So why was his output poor under Conte

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
hensben:

Gee you don’t know that you don’t know. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
enijoshez:
The way some "supposed" Chelsea fans reason self.
No wonder we have a president like buhari ruling us in this country because we only appreciate when everything is rossy.

Seeing write ups like " Hazard is inconsistent, we should sell him" , " He is not serious". Haba!

This guy has played his best for us as a club, played under very rigid coaches and tactics that is not convenient for his style of play, played with a lot of average players that does not compliment his effort much and yet is the most fouled player on the pitch, week in, week out. Yet some people don't appreciate him. Hazard is human after all; but the most reliable Chelsea player we have got for a long while now. Appreciate him abeg!

Anytime I see Spartacus11 posts about Hazard, whether he plays fine or not, the guy posts dey always weak me.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
hensben:

Conte played Hazard in his best position in a free role

So why was his output poor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

So why was his output poor under Conte
That season he scored high under Mou was self determination, his output didn’t have anything to do with Mou. He was given free role under conte but formation not tactics made him to play from midfield, conte didn’t use number 10 in his formation. We all know number 10 are ball carriers. In conte’s formation, The connection between two dms and attackers and a striker is far so u need a ball carrier from midfield to attack which Hazard was doing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
hensben:
That season he scored high under Mou was self determination, his output didn’t have anything to do with Mou. He was given free role under conte but formation not tactics made him to play from midfield, conte didn’t use number 10 in his formation. We all know number 10 are ball carriers. In conte’s formation, The connection between two dms and attackers and a striker is far so u need a ball carrier from midfield to attack which Hazard was doing.

When he scored high under Mourinho it was self determination

Under Conte with better tactics Hazard lost the self determination

This is even worse than Amala

Conte got a better midfield in Kante Yet Hazard was poorer

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
nihilistjnr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u22BXhMu4tI

cc A40, roland17, airmark all the afrodocs cheesy

I swear i don't like what these people are doing

Creed's son fighting Ivan Drago's son?

Whyyyyy??

I figured a sequel was inevitable after the first one so no surprises here.

Do you see how ripped and intense M.B Jordan looked? shocked shocked Some of the workout routine in the video na killer!!!! Kid could pass for a real boxer.

Its all about box office money and you need creative story lines to capture the box office. Furthermore, they have to maximize the Creed considering guys like Stallone and Dolph are not exactly getting any younger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Anytime I see Spartacus11 posts about Hazard, whether he plays fine or not, the guy posts dey always weak me.

Maybe i depend on him too much, to do the magic most times when the team is struggling, Hazard is our Cr7 and Messi combined, we look up to him most times to be the game changer.

And his refuser to even sign an improved contract is not even encouraging

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
Let's be our brothers keeper. Our beloved brothers over at the Scummies thread are looking for ways to pay off mourinho. Can we please start a gofundme movement for our Scummies brothers? #Winter has finally come for Manchester United. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mrphilia:
Let's be our brothers keeper. Our beloved brothers over at the Scummies thread are looking for ways to pay off mourinho. Can we please start a gofundme movement for our Scummies brothers? #Winter has finally come for Manchester United. grin grin cheesy

God forbid

The contribution should be to keep Mourinho in Man Utd

By the way Ibime, How far with Mourinho vs Guardiola as per better coach things?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

God forbid

By the way Ibime, How far with Mourinho vs Guardiola as per better coach things?
Anybody who still mentioned guardiola name in the same sentence with mourinho should be taken for a psychological evaluation. Mourinho should be compared with coaches like Austin eguavoen or salisu yusuf. Mourinho knows nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

God forbid

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Call Greatihex too he still has something nice to say about his mcm cheesy.and Pls I need you to start diging up post meanwhile mourinho should remain at united till 2029.#mourinhogoingnowhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
larride:

No, it’s been a while I heard last for him. I don’t have his personal email, just an email he created for our conversation only.
Oh boy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
popizaino:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Call Greatihex too he still has something nice to say about his mcm cheesy.and Pls I need you to start diging up post meanwhile mourinho should remain at united till 2029.#mourinhogoingnowhere

One guy that was a Chelsea fan even posted if he should support Man Utd over Chelsea because of Mourinho

I was telling them the Portuguese Pulis is a scam

Why its sweet for me is that my most hated club is coached by my most hated manager

Teams should just donate 1 win in 3 games just enough to keep Mourinho at Man Utd for a long time, When they are about to sack him, he should just hit form and get another 4yrs extension

(1) (2) (3) ... (6033) (6034) (6035) (6036) (6037) (6038) (6039) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m), kingBolton and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.