Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10731346 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6034) (6035) (6036) (6037) (6038) (6039) (6040) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

When he scored high under Mourinho it was self determination

Under Conte with better tactics Hazard lost the self determination

This is even worse than Amala

Conte got a better midfield in Kante Yet Hazard was poorer

This one pass amala really. I think it is just something soft.

See as Hazard dey gain and lose self determination like British protectorate. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
Apc is somewhere in osun giving pdp anal on rigging grin grin

If not for bank and other reference, I for don tear my pvc tey tey angry

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

So why was his output poor under Conte
his output wasn't poor in Conte's first season. Conte went extremely defensive in his second season which hitherto affected Hazard. "we need to suffer" things cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

One guy that was a Chelsea fan even posted if he should support Man Utd over Chelsea because of Mourinho

I was telling them the Portuguese Pulis is a scam

Why its sweet for me is that my most hated club is coached by my most hated manager

[b]Teams should just donate 1 win in 3 games just enough to keep Mourinho at Man Utd for a long time, When they are about to sack him, he should just hit form and get another 4yrs extension
[/b]

cheesy cheesy cheesy
On the bolded if I laugh further I will crack my ribs.but on a serious note how they were blind to see how much of a fraud this man was right from time with all the writings written all over the wall is still shocking.as for me I wish their marriage with mourinho ends in 25yrs time cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Melvyn11:

which one does Hazard excel in,scoring goals or being a playmaker? Messi and Ronaldo have not had a legendary decade long battle dominating
Balon d'Or, scoring more goals than games, winning more trophies than
seasons, for you to watch Hazard complete takeons and say nonsense

Luka Modric says hi

whose game is based on dribbling and passing with little to no goals or assists won the FIFA 2018 player of the year beating Ronaldo and Messi shits on slot of people's logic on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Melvyn11:

which one does Hazard excel in,scoring goals or being a playmaker? Messi and Ronaldo have not had a legendary decade long battle dominating
Balon d'Or, scoring more goals than games, winning more trophies than
seasons, for you to watch Hazard complete takeons and say nonsense

Modric says hi cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

One guy that was a Chelsea fan even posted if he should support Man Utd over Chelsea because of Mourinho

I was telling them the Portuguese Pulis is a scam

Why its sweet for me is that my most hated club is coached by my most hated manager

Teams should just donate 1 win in 3 games just enough to keep Mourinho at Man Utd for a long time, When they are about to sack him, he should just hit form and get another 4yrs extension

That should be Donjazet grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Chelseafan1:

https://www.nairaland.com/3122633/important-question-chelsea-fans-mourinhos

Seen it

If Hazard leaves Chelsea and his new team faces Chelsea, who will you support
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

Seen it

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
BlueAngel444:

Luka Modric says hi

whose game is based on dribbling and passing with little to no goals or assists won the FIFA 2018 player of the year beating Ronaldo and Messi shits on slot of people's logic on Nairaland.
bwhahahahhaha... so modric is in d level of Messi and Ronaldo smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Good teammates can make all the difference between being a Harry Kane and an Ororo, a Hazard and a Neymar.

You honestly think Hazard at Madrid or Barca won't have climbed podium? cheesy

Ediots like Morata have 4 league titles and 2 UCLs just by tagging among

How is this relevant to what i said?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
this is why wee need to get rid of raumdeuter for corrupting fibble minds like this one..

So world cup is all about final?
No its all about group stage.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
Melvyn11:

How is this relevant to what i said?

Messi and Ronaldo would not dominate Balon dor if they were playing at Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

Seen it

It depends on the team he's joining, if he joins any team in the EPL, PSG, Atletico, Juventus or Bayern, I'll hate him and stick to my Chelsea, if he however joins Barca or Madrid, the team will automatically become my 2nd favourite team.

They won't always be meeting, they can mostly only meet in the UCL, so whichever team comes out victorious, be it Chelsea or either of Barca/Madrid, I'll be cool with it.

In summary, Barca & Madrid are the only teams he can join to get my support.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
nihilistjnr:
Messi and Ronaldo would not dominate Balon dor if they were playing at Chelsea

Why do you think they wont dominate at a club like Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

Why do you think they wont dominate at a club like Chelsea?

What has Messi actually done outside Barca?

Ororo would just be another Harry Kane if he was playing in the same teams as Hazard.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
nihilistjnr:
What has Messi actually done outside Barca?

Ororo would just be another Harry Kane if he was playing in the same teams as Hazard.

Outside Barca, Messi has led a team to reach a world cup final and 2 Copa America finals. Lost 2 on penalties. With some luck he could have won 1 or 2 of those

Ororo is far ahead of other players in the world(not named Messi), At Man Utd made 2 CL finals and was in the conversation for Balon dor in his last 3 yrs at Man Utd 2007, 08 and 09. Suarez who is very far from Ronaldo almost took a dead Liverpool to the league

Remove Messi and Ororo from Barca and Madrid and I fancy the chances of any top team like Bayern Juve, City Chelsea PSG Atletico Liverpool against them

Chelsea matched Barcelona last year until Messi dropped 3 goals in 2 matches

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

Outside Barca, Messi has led a team to reach a world cup final and 2 Copa America finals. Lost 2 on penalties. With some luck he could have won 1 or 2 of those

Ororo is far ahead of other players in the world(not named Messi), At Man Utd made 2 CL finals and was in the conversation for Balon dor in his last 3 yrs at Man Utd 2007, 08 and 09. Suarez who is very far from Ronaldo almost took a dead Liverpool to the league

Remove Messi and Ororo from Barca and Madrid and I fancy the chances of any top team like Bayern Juve, City Chelsea PSG Atletico Liverpool against them

Chelsea matched Barcelona last year until Messi dropped 3 goals in 2 matches

what has Messi won outside Barca?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
Chelseafan1:

raumdeuter:

Seen it

those were the days when i felt attached to him. the truth about this is that Mourinho was once a very successful and enigmatic manager. right now, his best days seems to be behind him but hat doesnt mean that he was never deserving of his accolades. he was the best among his peers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
nihilistjnr:
what has Messi won outside Barca?

He has only played in 2 teams his entire life Barcelona and Argentina. Its like asking what has Maldini won outside Milan? The sample size is just 2.
He won the Olympics and U21 for Argentina age grade sides as their main player

For the senior side he has made 3 major finals. He has lost 2 finals on penalties which could have gone either way

Winning/Losing especially when its decided by penalties require some bit of luck which his team didnt have on that night.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

He has only played in 2 teams his entire life Barcelona and Argentina. Its like asking what has Maldini won outside Milan? The sample size is just 2.
He won the Olympics and U21 for Argentina age grade sides as their main player

For the senior side he has made 3 major finals. He has lost 2 finals on penalties which could have gone either way

Winning/Losing especially when its decided by penalties require some bit of luck which his team didnt have on that night.

what has Messi WON outside Barca?

it's such a simple question

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Olympics
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

Olympics

can you name a year where the Balon Dor winner was picked because of his exploits in Olympics?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
popizaino:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Call Greatihex too he still has something nice to say about his mcm cheesy.and Pls I need you to start diging up post meanwhile mourinho should remain at united till 2029.#mourinhogoingnowhere
you know my stance already.

There was once a time even chelsea fans joined in saying that Neymar is better than Hazard, but now, their mouth don dey change.

The same thing with messi and Ronaldo when messi had 4 baloon d'or and Ronaldo had one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
nihilistjnr:

You are a clown LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
nihilistjnr:
can you name a year where the Balon Dor winner was picked because of his exploits in Olympics?

You asked what he won outside Barcelona and I gave you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

You asked what he won outside Barcelona and I gave you.

my original statement was that Messi or Ororo would not win Balon dor at Chelsea.

You said Messi stays winning by winning Olympics.

That's why I asked you how many Balon Dor winners got the trophy for Olympic activities....

Do you have the answer for that? or can we conclude that winning the Olympic u-23 tournament is not a Balon Dor worthy exploit?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
nihilistjnr:
my original statement was that Messi or Ororo would not win Balon dor at Chelsea.
You said Messi stays winning by winning Olympics.

That's why I asked you how many Balon Dor winners got the trophy for Olympic activities....

Do you have the answer for that? or can we conclude that winning the Olympic u-23 tournament is not a Balon Dor worthy exploit?

Messi and Ronaldo have won balon dor when they didnt win anything. At Chelsea they dont need to win any trophy to be named awardees

Ronaldo won Balon dor in 2013 when he didnt win anything not league, not CL no International trophy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

Messi and ROnaldo have won balon dor when they didnt win anything. At Chelsea they dont need to win any trophy to be named awardees

Ronaldo won Balon dor in 2013 when he didnt win anything not league, not CL no International trophy

Messi has not won Balon Dor for any thing he has done outside Barca and that's the point

Even Ororo had to win UCL with Madrid the year he won Euros for his Balon Dor to be guaranteed.

Talent alone is not enough to win you Balon Dor...you need the team mates around you that allow you to express yourself.

When you have good team mates, they can synergise with your talents and propel you to great things

e.g Ediots like Morata and Bemzema are propelled to 4 league wins and 2 UCL and 3 UCL respectively

Average guys like Pedro win 5 league wins and 3 UCL

Really good players like Neymar take 2 laliga and 1 UCL plus a place on the podium

and then the greats like Ororo and Messi gobble up all the Balon dors.

Remove the first category of players from that team and you have the Morata of today

Remove the second category of players and you have the Pedro of today. Maybe I add piano man here too.

Remove the third category and you have Neymar in France and Pogba of today.

Ororo don dey toil now, and Messi can't find joy ooutside Spain

Let Messi or Ororo come and win Balon dor with Victor Moses as a teammate, before you criticise Hazard

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
nihilistjnr:
Messi has not won Balon Dor for any thing he has done outside Barca and that's the point
Even Ororo had to win UCL with Madrid the year he won Euros for his Balon Dor to be guaranteed.
Talent alone is not enough to win you Balon Dor...you need the team mates around you that allow you to express yourself.
When you have good team mates, they can synergise with your talents and propel you to great things
e.g Ediots like Morata and Bemzema are propelled to 4 league wins and 2 UCL and 3 UCL respectively

Average guys like Pedro win 5 league wins and 3 UCL
Really good players like Neymar take 2 laliga and 1 UCL plus a place on the podium
and then the greats like Ororo and Messi gobble up all the Balon dors.
Remove the first category of players from that team and you have the Morata of today
Remove the second category of players and you have the Pedro of today. Maybe I add piano man here too.
Remove the third category and you have Neymar in France and Pogba of today.
Ororo don dey toil now, and Messi can't find joy ooutside Spain
Let Messi or Ororo come and win Balon dor with Victor Moses as a teammate, before you criticise Hazard

I gave 2013 as an example where Ronaldo won Balon dor without any trophy club or elsewhere

1. Messi and Ronaldo are supremely talented that if they play at clubs like Bayern Chelsea Man Utd, CIty PSG Juventus they will easily push them to glory or to the final. The gap between who they will be displacing is wide and both of them add an extra 20% to the team

Let prime Ronaldo replace Hazard and Chelsea would have won the CL in the past 5yrs, Messi replace Robben and Bayern will win the CL in 3 yrs

Many players in Barcelona are not better than what you have in Chelsea Bayern Juventus City Its the same Fabrgaas Dimaria Alexis and Pedro who were winning in barcelona and Madrid that are here looking average etc The only difference is Messi and Ronaldo

Actually this year personally I dont think Madrid will win the CL or make the final just because they lose CR7

Last year Chelsea played Barca, swap Hazard and Messi and I can tell you Chelsea will win that game. He was the difference.
Messi was winning trophies with Alex Song, with Pedro so why wont he win with Costa, Kante, Cortuis Azpi, Alonso, the same Pedro and Fabregas
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

I gave 2013 as an example where Ronaldo won Balon dor without any trophy club or elsewhere

Ronaldo was in Madrid in 2013

This Dayo makes me laugh. Messi would win at this Chelsea. cheesy

Messi can't win anything playing with Aguero, Higuain, Di Maria, etc...but he would win trophies playing with bag of beans, Bakayoko, Victor Moses, David Luiz and co.

I laugh in Balon dor

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6034) (6035) (6036) (6037) (6038) (6039) (6040) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibukzy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.