Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10620725 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6056) (6057) (6058) (6059) (6060) (6061) (6062) ... (19268) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Lol
You are in the UK. Its a different ball game for you there..

Networking is very underrated in Nigeria here.
Starting from our lecturers. They'll look down on you if you choose networking as your career path. Its very normal. They've poisoned our mind.

Even in the industry. They see CS students who choose networking as LAZY.
Lol.

I just said that based on what I've seen. I'm still a young man trying to choose a career and I cant assert anything.
What I say is based on my experience.

lol You clearly lack experience in that space

I remember the mid- to late noughties when a range of companies where hoovering up the best networking talent - the likes of ipnx, 21st century, and a little later main one.

look down on? cheesy

my guy you don't have a clue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Victornezzar:

Hi folk....as an esteemed member of this wonderful thread, I can't state the club I support because of some security reasons unlike most folks here who get emotional whenever one of their players is being insulted, I don't release my private information online because I am a 7 digit salary earner working at ladipo market, I will continue to accord everyone the maximum respect needed even though I am hated here

I have much regards

Thanks
broke as$ b'itch spoted... cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
A big thank you to anyone and everyone who answered my question.
Thanks a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
krattoss:
broke as$ b'itch spoted... cheesy
Hello folk it's not my fault that you don't posses a single sense of humour, I am a refined gentleman of this thread with 7 figures salary....I still accord everyone their due respect either those with a sadistic life or those with nice sense of humour

I still have much regards

Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
popizaino:

Lol .

So you mean you have also finally seen the light too?
where did you see that in my post?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
nihilistjnr:

lol You clearly lack experience in that space

I remember the mid- to late noughties when a range of companies where hoovering up the best networking talent - the likes of ipnx, 21st century, and a little later main one.

look down on? cheesy

my guy you don't have a clue

Alright.

I was talking based on my own experience.
I haven't seen a lot as I still have a lot to learn.

Nigerian universities are just filled with sentiments.

Thanks man!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Grundig: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Lol

Starting from our lecturers. They'll look down on you if you choose networking as your career path. Its very normal. They've poisoned our mind.

Lol.

I just said that based on what I've seen. I'm still a young man trying to choose a career and I cant assert anything.
Networking is still huge.

10 years ago i used to work for a small IT firm in Barnet. This was after uni. It was so small, I was in charge of client servers. And I knew the owner by name. His wife and young kids knew me by name too. Guy, I knew fuucck all. I had to learn in the job. Now, that same company has about 200 people on its payroll. Their job then was just networking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
macjireh:

Ronaldo and messi were not strikers wen they led their teams to glory...if hazard scores 30 goals D's season,, where do u think we will land
harry Kane scored 30 in the league last season, salah scored 32. Where did their team land?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Lol

Lol.

Forget UK things abeg. As Nihilist says, you need that experience. What do you think powers the likes IPNX, Main One, Phase 3 Telecomms et al? Pure Infrastructure Networking, Wireless Networking, Data Security, Voice Over IP, IPTV, Ethernet Cabling Technology, Optical Fibre Cabling Technology....take your pick or combine them all if you like. I combine them all.

You need to isolate yourself from those silly opinions and focus on the driving factors of world trade.

I service the hospitality industry, working with chain hotels - Marriott, Hilton, Accor, Rezidor and as bad as the Nigeria economy is claimed to be, I see global investors pouring money into hospitality in Nigeria, and matching standards you see in the UK and Europe in general.

I can tell you for certain that the Park Inn Abeokuta has a WiFi Network standard that matches the Park Inn London Heathrow. I know for certain that the WiFi network at the Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel in Lagos goes toe to toe, with the Radisson Blu hotels you see around the world. This is all driven by IT Networking and the people who know what they are doing are being gainfully employed and making careers out of it.

In fact, I have seen more robust networking standards in Nigeria, Rwanda, Kenya, and South Africa that trump some of what you see in some countries like Spain, France, Italy, and Turkey.

My point is, standards in Nigeria are catching up real quick with world standards. And it's going to become even better as global franchise requirements get enforced more and more, regardless of geographical location. It is important to block yourself from those who wish to live in the past. Your goal should be "trying to be a genius in any field you choose". Do this, and no one will deny your knowledge, because you will always solve problems and this makes you indispensable.

This is my own experience. I believe Nihilist works in a different sector and can shed some light on his experience as well.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
nateevs:

Forget UK things abeg. As Nihilist says, you need that experience. What do you think powers the likes IPNX, Main One, Phase 3 Telecomms et al? Pure Infrastructure Networking, Wireless Networking, Data Security, Voice Over IP, IPTV, Ethernet Cabling Technology, Optical Fibre Cabling Technology....take your pick or combine them all if you like. I combine them all.

You need to isolate yourself from those silly opinions and focus on the driving factors of world trade.

I service the hospitality industry, working with chain hotels - Marriott, Hilton, Accor, Rezidor and as bad as the Nigeria economy is claimed to be, I see global investors pouring money into hospitality in Nigeria, and matching standards you see in the UK and Europe in general.

I can tell you for certain that the Park Inn Abeokuta has a WiFi Network standard that matches the Park Inn London Heathrow. I know for certain that the WiFi network at the Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel in Lagos goes toe to toe, with the Radisson Blu hotels you see around the world. This is all driven by IT Networking and the people who know what they are doing are being gainfully employed and making careers out of it.

In fact, I have seen more robust networking standards in Nigeria, Rwanda, Kenya, and South Africa that trump some of what you see in some countries like Spain, France, Italy, and Turkey.

My point is, standards in Nigeria are catching up real quick with world standards. And it's going to become even better as global franchise requirements get enforced more and more, regardless of geographical location. It is important to block yourself from those who wish to live in the past. Your goal should be "trying to be a genius in any field you choose". Do this, and no one will deny your knowledge, because you will always solve problems and this makes you indispensable.

This is my own experience. I believe Nihilist works in a different sector and can shed some light on his experience as well.

Thank you very much sir for this.

Do you also study Computer Science?
If yes, in Nigeria here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Damn! I have already vowed not to attend a Nigerian college/university again.

Anything computer is my passion. It pulls me like magnet. I hate to see a computer that is not working fine. I plan to go back to school and learn computer science abroad with fun after becoming wealthy.

The problem i have is, i think i am not very good with statistics. It almost made me mad when we did it in my final year. Although, i am good in maths.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
Greatihex:
harry Kane scored 30 in the league last season, salah scored 32. Where did their team land?

The most important thing now is point forget goals

Even if na 2 0 we dey win for match na still winning

We need to get rid of that ashewo boy called morata and giroud both of dm na minus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Thank you very much sir for this.

Do you also study Computer Science?
If yes, in Nigeria here?

No. I never did Computer Science as a course. In fact, I studied Mechanical Engineering. My first choice was Computer Engineering but I think OAU was the only UNI in the West then that was offering Computer Engineering as a course. This was in '96-98. I bet it's changed since then. I never made it to Ife.

I got introduced to IT Networking and Cisco in 2005, and this is what I have done ever since.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Greatihex:
where did you see that in my post?

Oh sorry if I misunderstood you but on your post you talked about those who changed their mouth and also thought you joined the party too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
nateevs:

No. I never did Computer Science as a course. In fact, I studied Mechanical Engineering. My first choice was Computer Engineering but I think OAU was the only UNI in the West then that was offering Computer Engineering as a course. This was in '96-98. I bet it's changed since then. I never made it to Ife.

I got introduced to IT Networking and Cisco in 2005, and this is what I have done ever since.

What difference will a degree in Computer Engineering have made to your current level that you have reached in your profession
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
raumdeuter:

What difference will a degree in Computer Engineering have made to your current level that you have reached in your profession

At that time, zilch!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:30am On Oct 01, 2018
Unlimited22:
A big thank you to anyone and everyone who answered my question.
Thanks a lot.

Being busy I hope you are fortified now, with the answers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:33am On Oct 01, 2018
airmark:

Being busy I hope you are fortified now, with the answers.
Yes. Thanks a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:33am On Oct 01, 2018
nateevs:

Do you have friends that handle voip call term in Naija?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 12:58am On Oct 01, 2018
Greatihex:
Tottenham and Liverpool are not Chelsea naaaa...Chelsea with few goals lift trophies,,,,hence Chelsea with 30goals will do wonders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:23am On Oct 01, 2018
nateevs:

At that time, zilch!
i don't know for you. I studied mechanical engineering and we did introduction to computing and introduction to programing.

Those two courses gave me the basics and understanding of What is really going on inside a computer.
If you did these two courses i mentioned above, i believe they helped you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:29am On Oct 01, 2018
macjireh:

Tottenham and Liverpool are not Chelsea naaaa...Chelsea with few goals lift trophies,,,,hence Chelsea with 30goals will do wonders
it is not about chelsea or liverpool. It is about scoring the goals when they are needed to win matches and not conceding in turn. It is not scoring 7 goals against one club and boosting goals stat, but refuse to score one to win a match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2018
Hehehehe..

Caption this Chelsea fans.

Two cunts

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
Unlimited22:
To you computer oriented folks on here, do you think getting a college degree in Computer Science or any related subject is a waste of time, and why?
Cc Nihilstjnr Ibime Airmark Raumdeuter Afolabi6046
Obainojazz LogoDWhiz

To explain this, let me use myself as an example,

I wanted to study medicine, had a high score in jamb. But didn't score enough in post jamb. I wasn't given medicine so I decided to chill till the next year.

I went for a computer engineering course for three months which actually changed my perspective.
A new universiry came on board and I decided to apply for Computer science pending when the next jamb will be out.

I had this mentality that computer science is a course anybody can study, just go to a computer centre and you'll learn it. Also, every university or school that is created always have computer science, so I felt it's a regular and simple course

But after that training and after the first 2 years in school, I had a change of mentality. Even when I was given admission to medicine in the next year,i decided not to go.

If you know you want to have a career in IT, study computer science.
You'll have more exposure to the fundamentals and various fields under CS.
You'll understand the basics of how things work, you'll be able to decide on the career path that's best for you.

So no, it's not a waste of time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Lol

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ManBeast: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2018

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
popizaino:
Lol
Leicester city na spirit abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Blaminiho never cease to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spillo1: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
Lil Wayne suprassed goat status, we need new animals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
spillo1:
The Carter V is mad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
ManBeast:
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ahn ahn grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
spillo1:
mehn so many competitions in the rap game..
From Nicki album, to Eminem kamikaze, to mgk album..
Over to young thug shiits.. And now Kendrick Lamar..

Never seen this kinda competitions and tussle in the rap industry cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6056) (6057) (6058) (6059) (6060) (6061) (6062) ... (19268) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Dayokunu1, User09, Ihebu4chelsea(m), BlueAngel444, PendragonVII, tng(f), Caicedobets(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.